Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 44 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Reggs 03-21-2016 18:16

Won't work.

Trump is really like that and has been his whole life. He's smarter than the rest and he's more aware of the present conversation where as everyone else has a planned agenda of what to say. Rubio clearly tried to become more Trump-like near the end of it by being more combative and making personal attacks, but it just felt awkward and forced, like a middle schooler trying to look cool in front of adults.

MasterGnr 03-21-2016 18:21

Decency, community, and concern for our neighbors??? What ****ing country is she living in? How about adding respect for law enforcement, hiring practices based solely on the person's ability, and respecting freedom of speech without breaking the law? WTF does she know about values??

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

JoMo 03-21-2016 18:22

Something is up.... Bill Clinton just trashed Obama, while Hillary is basically running on Obama's legacy. I bet Bill will die in October or something for the sympathy vote.

"But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-c...rticle/2001665

JoMo 03-21-2016 18:40

Trump at AIPAC right now, using a teleprompter. He's terrible at using a teleprompter, lol.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHmINZRwiZU

Vir 03-21-2016 18:41

some rabbis are suppose to make a scene

Goshin 03-21-2016 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544241)
Something is up.... Bill Clinton just trashed Obama, while Hillary is basically running on Obama's legacy. I bet Bill will die in October or something for the sympathy vote.

"But if you believe we can all rise together, if you believe we've finally come to the point where we can put the awful legacy of the last eight years behind us and the seven years before that where we were practicing trickle-down economics with no regulation in Washington, which is what caused the crash, then you should vote for her."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/bill-c...rticle/2001665

maybe hes drunk

Veniggs 03-21-2016 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18544233)
i fear what the next presidential election cycle is going to look like, now that people have figured out being on tv all the time (and outregous) gets you the nomination. how long before President Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho?

gibberish

coombz 03-21-2016 19:21

the next logical step for America is some kind of reality tv show following presidential candidates (or the actual president)

JoMo 03-21-2016 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18544263)
the next logical step for America is some kind of reality tv show following presidential candidates (or the actual president)

Utah is already doing the online voting thing, so yeah, American Idol style thing for the Presidency. At least more people would vote.

Dangerdoggie 03-21-2016 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18544248)
some rabbis are suppose to make a scene

All I saw was stand ovations and cheers.

mazel tov

havax 03-21-2016 19:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544265)
Utah is already doing the online voting thing, so yeah, American Idol style thing for the Presidency. At least more people would vote.

like we want those morons to vote

wtf is wrong with you?

JoMo 03-21-2016 19:37

Countdown until the media tears into Trump for using a teleprompter.... 3...2...1

Dangerdoggie 03-21-2016 19:42

If you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have known he was using a teleprompter, what was so bad about it?

I would expect the media to be all "practice what you preach" in regards to stopping hate speech etc.

JoMo 03-21-2016 19:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18544270)
If you hadn't pointed it out I wouldn't have known he was using a teleprompter, what was so bad about it?

I would expect the media to be all "practice what you preach" in regards to stopping hate speech etc.

He's stated that you can't use a teleprompter, it means it's not from the heart if you do.

Looks like 2-3 dozen people walked out as he took the stage.

Oh.. SCANDAL!!!

"Washington Post deputy opinions editor says GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump called her 'beautiful' after answering questions"

havax 03-21-2016 19:52

holy ****... what trump said about the united nations, weakness and incompetence, not a friend of democracy or freedom, or the united states of america.

i'll give it to him, he has some nuts.

too bad the united nations will probably hire a hitman to take him out now.

Dangerdoggie 03-21-2016 19:56

didn't see it in that video, just about everything he said drew applause.

when donald trump gets elected it's going to be like Christmas in Palestine from all the "Whiskey Pete" falling from the sky.

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 20:52

Obama totally ****ed up the Cuba visit what a *****

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Reggs 03-21-2016 21:55

In CA our voting machines are electronic and you need to physically bet there to vote. There is also a heat printed voting record that is printed and saved as you submit your vote, and you get to see and verify the paper copy as it's printed up. Seems like a good system.

I think it's fine is Israel gets heavy handed with Palestine and takes their land. They just need to be doing it without American aid. It's such a money pit for us and it's offensive how much they influence our politics. I also hate how American jews push politics that benefit Israel more than America.

slogg 03-21-2016 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18544285)
Obama totally ****ed up the Cuba visit what a *****

https://vine.co/v/idYg76bmdH9

KingSobieski 03-21-2016 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by slogg (Post 18544307)

USA

USA

USA

U s.....ah **** it only a few more months.

Obama was looking for an easy good will mission to put a feather in his hat before he steps down.

Castro finished his speech, on point, serious, presidential, good showing.

Obama starts off taking a moment to talk about a dead USA soldier in Iraq, followed by a joke about raising teenage girls.

What a pathetic loser.

Either he was suffering from sudden retardedness or he simply couldn't give two ****s less about delivering a professional speech.

Plus he placed that question to raul about the political prisoners in cuba while we still have guantanoma open.

What message was that supposed to send besides pissing Raul off for no reason?

Way to **** up diplomatic relations before they even began.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page