Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 22 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Flipp 11-24-2016 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18678586)

ty i order 1 of dese

Validuz 11-24-2016 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18678762)
i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

TW is totally Reddit. :rofl:

You're so ****ing pathetic.

If only Rayn was a gay jew, then it'd be okay. Shucks.

NightTrain 11-24-2016 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18678762)
also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18678777)
The reddit admin edited posts criticizing him personally. Mitch was changed to *****. totally the same


Greedo909 11-24-2016 10:30

Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Flash 11-24-2016 10:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQFU8Yi_MU

JoMo 11-24-2016 10:37

Damn, Trump is working today even.......

"Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!"

KingSobieski 11-24-2016 10:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7GBB_1LdM

you seem to know a lot more about being black than these two black men

lololololololololololol

bam 11-24-2016 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18678762)
i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

No one here edits texts unless they post NWS images and then it's only turned to a link.

Fool 11-24-2016 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18678762)
i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

Jill Stein votes wouldn't have made a difference. Also if you don't see a fundamental problem with the editing of a post's content, removing content you don't like, and blatant censorship, you'll be an easy victim of thought police.

Got Haggis? 11-24-2016 11:58

he changed spez to be the name of the_donald mods....the horror!! the horror!! a real outrage!!!!!!!!!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...e_rolleyes.gif

Fool 11-24-2016 12:47

Do you want the Streisand Effect? Because that's how you get it. Frankly the fact that he's willing to edit minor things is worse than if he edited major things. It demonstrates a very low tolerance.

Denver 11-24-2016 12:58

I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

Zulu 11-24-2016 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18678858)
I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

"Reasonable doubt" injected. Pretty much nullified the admissibility of anything from reddit.

SuicideSnowman 11-24-2016 13:09

I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

[MD5]Hash 11-24-2016 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18678863)
I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

Hey, the Liberals are good at spending money on useless ****, let them have this one, at least they're throwing their own ****ing money away for once instead of someone else's.

Fool 11-24-2016 13:26

It's not rigged, you're just losing.

WarBuddha 11-24-2016 13:30

So before the election the system was perfect and couldn't be rigged. Now we need recounts.

Can we just give all of these pussies voter participation awards and move on?

JoMo 11-24-2016 13:47

I think that counts as the "Bargaining" stage.....

'Oh please, let's just do a recount, I'm sure if we do a recount everything will be ok'

cogzinofa 11-24-2016 13:56

Democrats very smug when they think they winning.

naptown 11-24-2016 14:02

trump workin on thanksgiving keepin jobs in house as an elect

******bama having a 300k$ feast paid for by taxpayers

trump aint just showin out, bend the knee or your neck opens under the boot

ScooBySnaCk 11-24-2016 14:07

they are smug in general. They use the touting point "Liberals are smarter because they have a higher percentage of college educated people than conservatives" without admitting the fact that most liberal ideals with triggered/safe space bull**** is generated in a university environment.

cogzinofa 11-24-2016 15:32

there's plenty of smart liberals willing to admit that. but liberals that focus on liberals being on average smarter or better educated are kinda missing the point.

here's an interesting article.
the-end-of-identity-liberalism

Fool 11-24-2016 15:50

https://i.redd.it/fzc1hpb3gkzx.jpg

Vir 11-24-2016 15:55

luckily all the voting machines are owned by george soros and if they investigate they will find Hillary's hacked numbers already included in the total

Fool 11-24-2016 16:02

It's really just a cash grab from Jill Stein. $2.5M kickstarter goal was met for "lawyer fees" and then jumped to a $4.5M goal.

WarBuddha 11-24-2016 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18678894)
they are smug in general. They use the touting point "Liberals are smarter because they have a higher percentage of college educated people than conservatives" without admitting the fact that most liberal ideals with triggered/safe space bull**** is generated in a university environment.

Or how most criminals are liberals. Let's completely ignore that one.

Hellsfury 11-24-2016 16:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18678936)

So... she might not have even won the popular vote either?

Gouge 11-24-2016 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18678936)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2HSrPhQtU

Dark5 just posted this video late last night.

JoMo 11-24-2016 17:05

Just a bunch of un-American people suggesting that the election can be hacked. We know it's not possible based on the big stink the media and Democrats made prior to the election, when Trump suggested that the election could be hacked. Moving on........

def 11-24-2016 17:17

lol @ the reddit ceo secretly changing posts

Got Haggis? 11-24-2016 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18678936)

yeah i've seen that wording on multiple sites (they all seem to be taking it from the ny mag article)

here is the record straight from one of the computer scientists involved: Want to Know if the Election was Hacked? Look at the Ballots ***8364;***8220; Medium

if you don't feel like reading it, the cliffs are right here:

Quote:

Were this year***8217;s deviations from pre-election polls the results of a cyberattack? Probably not. I believe the most likely explanation is that the polls were systematically wrong, rather than that the election was hacked. But I don***8217;t believe that either one of these seemingly unlikely explanations is overwhelmingly more likely than the other. The only way to know whether a cyberattack changed the result is to closely examine the available physical evidence***8202;***8212;***8202;paper ballots and voting equipment in critical states like Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania. Unfortunately, nobody is ever going to examine that evidence unless candidates in those states act now, in the next several days, to petition for recounts.
he's basically saying just to be on the safe side, we should check the physical evidence, even though vote hacking isn't likely

Gouge 11-24-2016 17:19

Trump being elected has rocked the system so hard no one knows how to react but with a knee jerk. Its amusing to a degree until you realize just how many fragile and inept snowflake pussies this country is housing.

False flag and fake news stories deluge Facebook, Twitter and Youtube are on a censorship rampage across the globe, Reddit has clipped its balls so to speak and the main stream media is a character of it self.

Truly the country has entered a completely different phase of existence with the landscape of our society being so divided and attacked from every angle.

Stay vigilant and keep your powder dry.

SuicideSnowman 11-24-2016 17:25

Reddit allows pro-pedophilia subreddits but takes down the subreddit that is a bunch of people investigating possible pedophilia.

This is just more evidence that the same left wing nuts that want to allow mentally ill men to go into the same bathrooms as little girls are also trying to normalize pedophilia. Soon it will be considered a "mental illness" and not a crime.

ArakAtak 11-24-2016 17:28

The Problem With Liberals Explained Perfectly

cael 11-24-2016 17:53

thank u 4 posting that facebook link that perfectly explains liberals

cael 11-24-2016 17:54

guys i managed to locate some crucial evidence from the pedo investigation

https://i.sli.mg/7hr0h9.jpg

HOLY FUKIN PEDO BATMAN

ArakAtak 11-24-2016 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18678989)
thank u 4 posting that facebook link that perfectly explains liberals

No problem I found it here. I hope it helps you understand your mindset and it's fundamental flaws

cael 11-24-2016 18:25

no i put it in the bucket where i put rants from crazy old people

StapleMammal1 11-24-2016 18:34

Old people have something young people desperately need.

Experience.

HaPpY 11-24-2016 18:35

good, thatll just make the DNC fall apart faster lol


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42.
Page 22 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC