Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 47 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Dangerdoggie 11-25-2016 03:53

cael, does it eat at you every day that Trump won the election? Does it eat at you like a cancer that your girl Hillary lost?

Feannag 11-25-2016 04:00

Should I not be surprised the recount thing isn't really covered more?

1. Trump will be President.
2. I'm pretty sure not a SINGLE ONE of his transition team/future Cabinet is even remotely qualified for their prospective positions, in some cases almost the opposite of being qualified (there has to be a concise word for that...)
3. Continuously flip-flopping on issues he said during his campaign.
4. Literally no real words on the hate-crimes being committed in his name, if you want to count that one off-handed, evasive comment in the interview where he says "don't do that."
5. His ignorant insistence on finding ways to run his business AND the Presidency at the same time, to the point he would rather live in his Tower in NYC than the White House, costing NYC a good chunk of change.
6. A completely GOP domination of two of the three branches, which last I remembered happened just before the Great Depression.

I mean honestly, is the media really ignoring/suppressing all of this and simply want the public to "just accept it"? I mean **** I remember during one of Bush Jr's elections (cannot remember which one) there was a HUGE deal over recounts in three districts in FL. And if some experts are claiming there is reasonable possibility there were miscounts in three key states in which both parties were closely tied where's the coverage?

ArakAtak 11-25-2016 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18679314)
2. I'm pretty sure not a SINGLE ONE of his transition team/future Cabinet is even remotely qualified for their prospective positions, in some cases almost the opposite of being qualified (there has to be a concise word for that...)

And if some experts are claiming there is reasonable possibility there were miscounts in three key states in which both parties were closely tied where's the coverage?

2. Unqualified is the concise word.

I think you are mistaking "Snout in trough, career politician worth about a bagful of ****" for "Qualified"

also - she lost. It's done, get over it. Build a bridge.

absent 11-25-2016 04:39

Feannag still buttmad about the Trumpening. Keep on being salty, commie.

[MD5]Hash 11-25-2016 04:57

Quote:

The recount request came when a group of computer programmers basically explained that there was a possibility, they had no evidence, but what they basically saw was a discrepancy from last year's voting and what they would have expected between an area that had electronic ballots and areas that had paper ballots.

What's not mentioned is the fact that these areas with the discrepancy were different sectors of voters, the discrepancy was between voters who lived in major cities vs. those that lived in suburban areas.

They had no proof to speak of, only a suspicion. They made an allegation, at best. The Hillary voters are desperate enough to seek a recount.

Quote:

This is true.

Quote:

You'd be vehemently wrong. He's actually picked a number of staff that have demonstrated an ability to lead in their elective fields. You may not agree with his policy standpoints, you may not agree with the standpoints of his cabinet members, but these people are qualified for the jobs at hand.

Quote:

He hasn't flipflopped on anything. He hasn't even been in office yet. I find it interesting that people took Trump literally, but not seriously. Like on the discussion of 'the wall', 'the wall' might not be a literal thing, although I have no doubt he'll push for construction of some kind of wall, but it'll be a multifaceted effort by allowing federal agents to enact the law and remove unlawful illegal immigrants, namely those who commit crimes in the US or are known radicals and/or criminals seeking some kind of free pass to carry on their crimes in the US.

He's still drafting his team, and he's been on a media hiatus, for the most part, since he got elected as he's working around the clock to get all his pieces in place to start moving **** forward.

Quote:

4. Literally no real words on the hate-crimes being committed in his name, if you want to count that one off-handed, evasive comment in the interview where he says "don't do that."
You're going to have to be more specific, which specific hate crime are you referring to? I've seen plenty of Trump protesters beating Trump supporters, but any reports of the opposite have been proven to be fake.

Quote:

5. His ignorant insistence on finding ways to run his business AND the Presidency at the same time, to the point he would rather live in his Tower in NYC than the White House, costing NYC a good chunk of change.
Trump's a businessman, it's what he does. I'm not sure how this is costing NYC anything, except perhaps when protesters show up to cause havoc on the city, in which case oh ****ing well.

Quote:

6. A completely GOP domination of two of the three branches, which last I remembered happened just before the Great Depression.
The stock market's doing quite well, has been since he got elected, has continued to climb since. The market's doing fine, people are doing fine, the country is doing fine.

Quote:

I mean honestly, is the media really ignoring/suppressing all of this and simply want the public to "just accept it"? I mean **** I remember during one of Bush Jr's elections (cannot remember which one) there was a HUGE deal over recounts in three districts in FL. And if some experts are claiming there is reasonable possibility there were miscounts in three key states in which both parties were closely tied where's the coverage?
In a wash of shame, the media got Trump so very, very wrong. America voted out someone who's running an organized crime ring. I'm not even worried about the classified E-mails fiasco - we know for a fact that she did leak classified information, but it'll never get prosecuted.

What's going on with the Clinton Foundation is another issue altogether. And the guy leading her campaign, Podesta, who's partaking in a child sex trafficking ring.

Trump's also done something I don't know if any president has done before, he set terms to when/if any member of his cabinet could partake in what the US Government loves to do, which is political bribery. Enacting a binding contract that any cabinet member that accepts money from a corporation, another government, or the like in order to garner political favor was strictly forbidden for no less than 5 years following his presidency.

That's a pretty bold move on his part. This kind of goes into "draining the swamp" that he was talking about.

The working class in the US has been ****ed so hard for so long that until Trump, they were starting to lose hope. When our own government has to lie about the employment rates to save face and give the impression that all is well.

It's easy to falsify employment numbers when you ignore the people who gave up looking for a job. Obama was touting unemployment rates around 5-8%. When you factor in the actual numbers, namely those who gave up looking for a job, you're looking at nearly a 20% unemployment rate.

And those who are left working have been forced into a debt hole that seems nearly impossible to reconcile. We've got ****ty trade deals with other countries that forces the US to pay absurd taxes on outbound goods, while we tax little to nothing from foreign countries. It's hard to sell American made goods, namely cars, when there's a $4500 tariff per car that's exported, and we aren't taxing inbound items.

We've needed someone in the Oval office who has a keen sense of business since before Bush was even in office. Someone who understands what the foreign markets are like, how to deal with trade negotiations that benefit our country, not hurt it.

The backlash is coming not because Trump hates gays, or Mexixcans, or Muslims, it's that he doesn't give a ****, they're a system problem when we don't have the means provide for more people pouring into this country when we can't provide jobs for 1/5 of the population that's already here.

He didn't run on a platform of social issues. He's not careening to an idealists utopia where everyone is free to enter the country as they please. Every other country has some kind of immigration policy, and so does the United States. It's the lack of enforcement that's been the real issue. He's not pushing new regulation, short of maybe the wall - which I firmly believe will become a thing, and should become a thing, but that we need to carry through on the laws we already have in place.

We shouldn't be harboring criminals, or giving criminals a free pass, which has been what's going on for the last 8 years. We have a system in place for those that want to come here legally, and to ensure that they are held responsible for paying their share of taxes when it comes to the social programs that they enjoy.

The US needs to strengthen the Dollar, create more jobs, balance out trade deals, start chipping away at this absurd black hole of debt that's been established by the last two idiots in the White House, start addressing absurd levels of immigration, encourage American manufacturing, and discourage exportation of jobs to third world countries. As well as do something with this cluster**** of a healthcare system that was forced on us that no one wanted. Not necessarily in that order.

We can't keep relying on the middle class to keep paying for all these stupid social programs that aren't yielding a return on investment. Welfare's great when you can use it to pick yourself up and get your **** back on track, but when it become's a country's lifeline and a way of life, it's no longer a solution, it's a problem.

A job should be able to provide a livable wage, and provide it's employees with some kind of healthcare, and a fiscally sound individual should be able to save enough money for retirement. If jobs aren't able to provide that, we should be examining as to why, and to what we need to change legislatively to address those issues.

Most of the crying seems to come from these leftist idealists that can only surmise that the only reason Hillary didn't get elected was because she has a vagina, and no other reason.

The rampant slandering of Trump has been comical to watch, but reeks of stunning desperation.

Dangerdoggie 11-25-2016 05:26

no man, it's all this "fake news" that's why that **** hillary didn't win.

amRam 11-25-2016 05:59

Quote:

I mean **** I remember during one of Bush Jr's elections (cannot remember which one) there was a HUGE deal over recounts in three districts in FL. And if some experts are claiming there is reasonable possibility there were miscounts in three key states in which both parties were closely tied where's the coverage?

LOL... Bush won Florida by 537 votes. He won the whole election by 5 electoral votes. If you don't see why that would garner media attention while a Trump/Clinton recount isn't newsworthy at all, then you're an even bigger idiot than your posts suggest.

bam 11-25-2016 09:31

I like how Feannag made up the notion that hate crimes are being committed in Trump's name.

Kerosene31 11-25-2016 09:49

Quote:

I've been vocal against Trump the whole time, but people need to stop whining about recounts, pull up their big boy pants and accept the results.

The only time a recount is valid is if the difference is super close and possibly within in the margin of error. This isn't the case.

We all blasted Trump when he called the election system rigged and hinted that he wouldn't accept the results. Time for us to accept the results.

The incessant whining just plays into the Trump supporters stereotype of his opposition.

Flash 11-25-2016 09:52

Wow.

WarBuddha 11-25-2016 10:31

Lmao, Trump looked right into the camera multiple times and told people to stop being racist idiots, what else do you want? That's more than Obama ever does or has done. Has that guy even talked about North Dakota?

KingSobieski 11-25-2016 10:37

the blacks sabotage themselves and then blame whitey

make americans accountable again!

Fool 11-25-2016 10:40

Republicans are just smarter about committing hate crimes. They always make sure that there's no corroborating third party witnesses, cameras, or microphones before committing the act, and remove any form of documentable evidence after the crime to ensure their anonymity.

I mean they certainly couldn't be false flags. What kind of overemotional monster would react in such a manner as to falsely claim a hate crime was committed just for the attention?

Plasmatic 11-25-2016 11:15

Every Trump voter commits thousands of hate crimes EVERY DAY. The media just isn't reporting it because our new MAGA in chief won't allow it.

Gouge 11-25-2016 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18679396)
What kind of overemotional monster would react in such a manner as to falsely claim a hate crime was committed just for the attention?

You mean like all these snowflakes that just couldn't deal with reality?

15 Hate Hoaxes You Can Dispel This Thanksgiving

JoMo 11-25-2016 12:10

Quote:

Stop listening to the MSM which was wrong about everything........

1. Correct

2. Using the same old people in every administration is what they are trying to get away from. Being 'qualified' to run the government the same way it's been ran for decades is not a plus.

3. Besides a couple issues he's moderated his position on, there's nothing that he's flip-flopped on. The media would like for you to believe that though.

4. Most of these 'hate crimes' have turned out to be hoaxes. Burn down a church and spray paint "Trump" on it and voila, it's Trump's fault! Even though the entire thing could have been faked by anti-Trump people.

5. He's going to live at the White House, he wanted to live part time at his house, which is in Trump tower, probably because his wife and kid are going to live there until Barron is done with this year at school. He'll put his business in a blind trust, or let his executives/kids run it.

6. Fear mongering drivel.

Harbinger 11-25-2016 12:16

Feannag real dumb

-SS- 11-25-2016 12:20

Quote:

True.

Wat? As opposed to other people who buy their way in, say like Ambassadors?

Such as?

Like these? 15 Hate Hoaxes You Can Dispel This Thanksgiving

Where did you learn this?

Wrong. Your memory sucks: 109th United States Congress - Wikipedia

:rofl:

What a bizarre person you are with an incredible level of distortion shaping your reality.

CapnPyro 11-25-2016 12:34

A Lesson in Cognitive Dissonance | Scott Adams' Blog

adams is ****ing right again, the media is doubling down on 'alright right racists' as if anyone knows what that means or has every met one rather than accepting the fact that donald trump, and his supporters are rationale beings, instead they continue to try and make monsters out of everyone. ****s hilarious

Brasstax 11-25-2016 13:18

Feannaggers gonna nag

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page