Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 116 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Reggs 04-27-2016 17:03

Biden is a smooth operator. Women want him.

bam 04-27-2016 17:05

Biden has the best pick for dogs

Captain Tele 04-27-2016 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18562431)
The greatest mistake that captain tele in particular but the rest of the teedub intelligentsia has made is applying too much thought to explaining the united states. You guys are playing high stakes poker when the general public is playing uno. Drink some vodka and shoot up some crack n turn your minds into scrambled eggs and you too can become a none functioning member of society like the rest of us dregs.

ohhh i've been working on it

being a productive hard working member of society only means you will be pulling a bigger cart of degenerates to the finish line. from this nation or abroad. always more mouths to feed than food on the table.

make more money......you will have more stolen from you by scum or gubmt (same thing)

get more education.....you will be tasked with harder tasks and tighter deadlines

work harder.....they will give you more work.

nowhere in that equation is there any level of incentive or motivation (high five, kudos, awards, or $$$).......unless you work for yourself, doing what you like, completely off of societies grid and away from their clutches.

which the vampires, succubus, and parasites keep trying to continually close in on.

that's what the beta drums and mags are for.

Gouge 04-27-2016 17:11

If Trump was to pick Condoleezza Rice for VP that would essentially be the knock out blow.

Edofnor 04-27-2016 19:24

0:43 hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guPaiTI86UM

Validuz 04-27-2016 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18562414)
What people don't get is why the GOP turns people off. They are the party of bible thumpers who want to legislate everyone's private lives.

The GOP is also not the party of fiscal responsibility. What GOP runner is preaching less spending? Even Trump's plan isn't less spending, but more. Tax cuts for the rich, building a giant wall... money doesn't grow on trees. Of course his plan is to grow the tax base if it works (big if)

Remember, the only real GOP young people have seen is W Bush who spent money faster than any liberal could even dream of. Most people totally agree on spending less and bringing in more. Such a simple concept. No practical person could argue. The point is your GOP or even Trump is no more the answer than anyone else.

The GOP isn't the party of fiscal conservatism. Correct.

However, while rare, the GOP has the only non-insane, reasonable reps/candidates. The dems have none. Not a single person is reasonable. They're pretty much all bat**** insane.

It pains me to say this, but Trump is, by a complete landslide, the most reasonable candidate left.

Hillary is a criminal and 100% lying about everything from the day she even thought about being a politician. Sanders is a commie ****, hypocritically right-wing for Israel, like all kikes are. Cruz is as status-quo as it gets, a complete Israel dicksucker. Kasich is literally only in the race to pull delegates away from Trump so that they can corruptly win a contested convention, which speaks volumes about about what a corrupt piece of **** he is.

My fear is that they're going to succeed in ****ing over the GOP voters and Trump, and then lose the general to the vicious **** that is Hillary.

Captain Tele 04-27-2016 19:59

If I can watch the Democrat and Republican party forever implode and perpetually disenfranchise itself into irrevocable irrelevancy

The rest doesn't matter

Not Interested: 4.5 Million Voters Sit Out Democratic Primaries

Convicts like Hillary already run the system.......are the system

Best case both parties implode. She gets elected.....and entire system resets and defaults under her.

Holy **** what a party that would be.

Go Bernie.......Go Trump

Rip this **** stained towel apart

StapleMammal1 04-27-2016 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 18562638)

Yeah him. The one who is has an almost fully erect penis while playing supersoaker with children.

Validuz 04-27-2016 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18562892)
If I can watch the Democrat and Republican party forever implode and perpetually disenfranchise itself into irrevocable irrelevancy

The rest doesn't matter

Not Interested: 4.5 Million Voters Sit Out Democratic Primaries

Convicts like Hillary already run the system.......are the system

Best case both parties implode. She gets elected.....and entire system resets and defaults under her.

Holy **** what a party that would be.

Go Bernie.......Go Trump

Rip this **** stained towel apart

The only issue is that if EITHER party lasted, it would dominate the landscape. This is especially true with left-wingers/Dems. Liberals lack all critical and independent thinking completely. Because of this, Dems will always get their votes.

So unless BOTH parties actually crash at the same time, it will get FAR worse. They hold too much power though. They're not going anywhere unless the populous gets its balls/brains back and starts killing them in mass.

KingSobieski 04-27-2016 21:12

http://m0.joe.co.uk/wp-content/uploa...t-11.19.18.png

Id bang bernie so hard

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

StapleMammal1 04-27-2016 21:14

I'm a better lay. :brows:

KingSobieski 04-27-2016 21:27

Quit hitting on me bro i can taste the salty aids through the ether

StapleMammal1 04-27-2016 21:28

K. Have you seen Goshin?

Captain Tele 04-27-2016 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18562958)
The only issue is that if EITHER party lasted, it would dominate the landscape. This is especially true with left-wingers/Dems. Liberals lack all critical and independent thinking completely. Because of this, Dems will always get their votes.

So unless BOTH parties actually crash at the same time, it will get FAR worse. They hold too much power though. They're not going anywhere unless the populous gets its balls/brains back and starts killing them in mass.

very true

i mean we have people on here who were very vocal about voting for Hillary (Vanster et al) despite her criminal idiocy spanning for decades now.

No matter how much worse and more flagrant she becomes with each passing year/month.

Funny how the only thing to rip the DNC apart are two candidates SCREAMING about who can throw more "free ****" and "gibbsmedats" faster.

go figure

Captain Tele 04-27-2016 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18562967)
http://m0.joe.co.uk/wp-content/uploa...t-11.19.18.png

Id bang bernie so hard

I was laughing at this photoshop

http://m0.joe.co.uk/wp-content/uploa...t-11.19.37.png

until I realized they were actual masks

Now I am horrified

and would still hit it.....make her feel the bern

http://m0.joe.co.uk/wp-content/uploa...t-11.20.42.png

havax 04-27-2016 21:38

holy **** those masks are amazingly well done

JoMo 04-28-2016 03:54

http://s32.postimg.org/t4c1lyjhx/463243.jpg

Falhawk 04-28-2016 06:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18562958)

In the history of the United States there have only been two main parties. Sure there have been others in the running but always two that dominate. What they do is view the important issues from the other parties and basically steal them. That is also why republicans and democrats basically switched platforms.

Nobody is worth voting for in this election.

JoMo 04-28-2016 12:13

"I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a b---- in my life," Boehner said of Ted Cruz in a speech at Stanford University

He went on to call Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'

Flash 04-28-2016 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18563227)
"I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a b---- in my life," Boehner said of Ted Cruz in a speech at Stanford University

He went on to call Cruz 'Lucifer in the flesh'

I hate Boehner but I don't doubt what he says about Cruz. Guy creeps me out.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page