Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 6 of 35

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How come there's no girls on this forum (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=552081)

Teratos 08-05-2008 19:24

Why does ST care so much? And since he does, why doesn't he realize there are still a couple dozen females, though most aren't too attention whorish and post about being female all the time.

Al'Muktar 08-05-2008 19:25

because taxi has a huge mouth and not much of a brain

he just thinks he's being edgy as ****

Killjoy 08-05-2008 19:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Killjoy (Post 13534379)
not sure about girls but I see at least one attention whore

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teratos (Post 13535126)
Why does ST care so much? And since he does, why doesn't he realize there are still a couple dozen females, though most aren't too attention whorish and post about being female all the time.

I see I am not alone in this

Phantred 08-05-2008 19:28

suicidetaxi has to fill his monthly quota of 'i hate tw and am better than everyone here stop making fun of me' threads.

They usually remind me of those druggy threads, where you know some brat has just come down and makes some pseudo-philisophical bull**** post. You can smell the weed just reading it.

blackpeople 08-05-2008 19:30

fancy cat, akuma, and taxi are the brett farves of internet posters

fraggle 08-05-2008 19:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantred (Post 13535116)
she was a thick girl, as in, big bones, not very feminine.

i've seen like 20 pictures of her. she weighed around 100 pounds, probably less. you're remembering her all wrong bro.

SuicideTaxi 08-05-2008 19:33

It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would ****ing leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. **** if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a ****in female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

I'm just kind of kooky like that, I guess.

Przn 08-05-2008 19:34

ST: You come to TW to talk to women?

Al'Muktar 08-05-2008 19:34

taxi you are ****ing hilarious

Killjoy 08-05-2008 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideTaxi (Post 13535178)
And what I noticed is that, if this was a bar, I would ****ing leave it. If this was a party, I'd go somewhere else. **** if this was even my neighborhood, I'd move.

vav vab ves

you will be missed

Phantred 08-05-2008 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13535169)
i've seen like 20 pictures of her. she weighed around 100 pounds, probably less. you're remembering her all wrong bro.

that may be :shrug:

Darksidesmoker 08-05-2008 19:35

I think you want a female presence on the forums because you don't have one in your life.

blackpeople 08-05-2008 19:36

Quote:

It's an observation.

I know this might be difficult for some of you DNA-challenged rejects to comprehend... but some people (like me) happen to notice things about things.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

Not that I want to mack on chicks online, (no, I'm not Akuma), but it's nice - and normal - to wanna hear a chick's point of view sometimes, or see them post pics (especially if they're good looking), or just generally have a ****in female presence. Ya know... a presence that doesn't involve some anti-social loser sitting around getting off insulting people on the Internet in between playing video games and eating Cheezy-Poofs in their mom's basement.

hahahaha

Phantred 08-05-2008 19:38

trust me

Any woman with an opinion worth hearing would go out of her way to never mention she was a woman here.

And I don't mean these dumb *****es that use indefinite pronouns which they know makes it obvious they are chicks.

So take solace in the fact that either

1. No decent chicks have ever visited tw.
or
2. There are decent chicks here, and you'll never know it.

Megaera 08-05-2008 19:40

Quote:

It's an observation.

THERE

IS

NO

HERE

****ing hilarious....:lol:

Killjoy 08-05-2008 19:41

does anyone actually like suicidetaxi? at all?

GreenDookie 08-05-2008 19:42

Quote:

um, thats all i expect out of tw honestly. aint the best place to find chicks LOL

fraggle 08-05-2008 19:42

suicidetaxi i'd think you'd want less girls on this forum after your experience with madcat.

Megaera 08-05-2008 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by fraggle (Post 13535230)
suicidetaxi i'd think you'd want less girls on this forum after your experience with madcat.

Touché

Zlex 08-05-2008 19:46

There sure are a lot of guys in this bathroom. If this was a bar, or a party I would totally bail. I'll keep ****ting all over here though.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page