Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 62 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Fool 11-28-2016 09:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18680697)
Clinton has said 17 intelligence agencies have confirmed Russian "interference"

That was in reference to wikileaks, I'm referring to the election. There's no evidence whatsoever of tampering.

Esteban_Villa 11-28-2016 09:07

yeah but she said so bro

clinton has never lied to us

NightTrain 11-28-2016 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18680700)
lol the department of energy and coast guard

It wasnt 17 agencies. It was one person James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence who overseas 16 agencies. That's how they magically came up with the number 17.

Tyco 11-28-2016 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18680683)
Why don't they just replay a loop of when they got all outraged and indignant when they asked whether Trump would accept the results and they didn't like his answer (SAD).

I completely agree.

Kerosene31 11-28-2016 09:22

So, these millions of illegal voters are not only in the country illegally, but are purposely messing with our election system!

When will they all be rounded up and deported? Today or tomorrow?

-SS- 11-28-2016 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680710)
So, these millions of illegal voters are not only in the country illegally, but are purposely messing with our election system!

When will they all be rounded up and deported? Today or tomorrow?

How quickly would you like them rounded up?

:)

Kerosene31 11-28-2016 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18680712)
How quickly would you like them rounded up?

:)

End of this week. Since this is a Monday back from a holiday I think that is reasonable.

We know exactly who these people voted for, so rounding them up should be very easy!

-SS- 11-28-2016 09:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680714)
End of this week. Since this is a Monday back from a holiday I think that is reasonable.

We know exactly who these people voted for, so rounding them up should be very easy!

Glad you support the policy regardless when it's executed.

:)

Esteban_Villa 11-28-2016 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18680708)
It wasnt 17 agencies. It was one person James Clapper the Director of National Intelligence who overseas 16 agencies. That's how they magically came up with the number 17.

I was reading into that while I was mopping up my apartment cause the ceiling is collapsing (clinton broke my ceiling damnit)


that's the type of politician speak I despise.

Kerosene31 11-28-2016 09:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18680715)
Glad you support the policy regardless when it's executed.

:)

My only concern is that rounding up fictional people may be really time consuming. However, there's no way this is something the soon to be president of the US would just make up and throw out on twitter, right? :)

WarBuddha 11-28-2016 10:03

I don't know what's worse, when liberals say there isn't a problem, or when they make excuses for the problem.

Kerosene31 11-28-2016 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarBuddha (Post 18680729)
I don't know what's worse, when liberals say there isn't a problem, or when they make excuses for the problem.

Millions of people voting illegally would be a massively huge freaking problem.

Fool 11-28-2016 11:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn3f0Xav6-w

SuperTrap 11-28-2016 11:32

:lol: "Here is video proof I'm an idiot"

JoMo 11-28-2016 11:37

Democrats:
"No proof that people voted illegally"
"We need a recount because some people may have voted illegally!!!"

Dems:
"Elections can't be rigged, to say they are undermines our country!!"
"We need a recount because the elections may have been rigged!"

DMAUL 11-28-2016 11:38

Turns out people will say things to justify and push their own agenda, who knew

thanks for cracking it for us jomo

-SS- 11-28-2016 13:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680737)
Millions of people voting illegally would be a massively huge freaking problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680770)
Democrats:
"No proof that people voted illegally"
"We need a recount because some people may have voted illegally!!!"

Dems:
"Elections can't be rigged, to say they are undermines our country!!"
"We need a recount because the elections may have been rigged!"


Kerosene31 11-28-2016 13:33

Asking for a recount (which I have said is pointless and whiny) is not the same as claiming millions of fraudulent votes.

Trump is claiming he won the popular vote now too!

DMAUL 11-28-2016 13:40

they've already assigned you a category that is convenient for their prejudice and logical deductions.

Fool 11-28-2016 13:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680819)
Asking for a recount (which I have said is pointless and whiny) is not the same as claiming millions of fraudulent votes.

Trump is claiming he won the popular vote now too!

Sure it's the same. The context of the recount request is the belief of fraudulent hacking, based on no credible evidence.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48.
Page 62 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC