Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 15 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Fool 11-16-2016 18:04

You don't get to the top of an industry of millions of wannabees and become responsible for hundred million dollar projects without developing a bit of an ego. Most of these people are complete narcissists to begin with, and only value themselves as other people see them. The only real self-admitted conservatives in Hollywood are typically people who came from obscurity, or those with crazy high IQ's (James Woods)

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18675647)
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...77&oe=58C9FDFC

you think there is a **** storm in the streets now.....just wait

T-Dawg 11-16-2016 18:05

WHADDAYOU MEAN "YOU PEOPLE". >:-[

Jake, from State Farm

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675652)
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future. :shrug:

I finally got into twitter this election cycle

naptown posted a link to "voltron of hate" @montydraxel

and it brought me so many hours of joy

Twitter bans multiple 'alt-right' accounts

and sadly that all ended rather abruptly yesterday

it went away as fast as it came.

NightTrain 11-16-2016 18:08

maybe she got the electoral votes from the extra 7 states Obama visited in 2008.

Data 11-16-2016 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18675647)
Y'all see this? I heard some schmuck on Coast to Coast AM talking about it while working so I looked it up when I got home. Someone please tell me this means absolutely dick.

https://www.change.org/p/electoral-c...on-december-19

Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.


Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:10

Sí se puede

Sí se puede

The state of Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Nicaragua, El Savador and Mexico to name a few

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675662)
Certain elements are conspiring to undermine the electoral process by convincing electors to abandon their civic duty and vote against the democratically-elected candidate chosen by their state/district. At least 1 elector in a "red state" has publicly announced that he's considering not casting his ballot for Trump. This is something to keep an eye on, but not a huge concern just yet. If the Electoral College fails to perform its duty as prescribed then Congress will simply tell them to vote again until they get it right. Plus the tidal wave of lawsuits it would create might clog the courts (at least at a state level) for years.


Not a lawyer... but I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet

Data 11-16-2016 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18675664)
was reading they will be fined if they don't follow popular vote in their state

not sure if they know that the fine will be in the form of public hanging yet

If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

T-Dawg 11-16-2016 18:15

29 states have laws against faithless electors, but few have any teeth. The thing to do is abstain, meaning helldawg needs fewer.

Jake, from State Farm

cael 11-16-2016 18:15

so ur against the EC exercising their constitutional right to vote as they want

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:17

I'm for them doing whatever they want

and the public retaliation of these people doing whatever they wanted

just like what Hillary has coming to her soon

https://s21.postimg.org/l0eoxgekn/Iu_I2_FH22.png

u constitutional law lover u

Milk-Man 11-16-2016 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675665)
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

That's what I was thinking when I heard him talking about this. People would be up in arms big time.

Fool 11-16-2016 18:21

Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 18:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18675673)
Well when 59,000,000 people vote in an anti-establishment, anti-corruption president, the best course of action might not be to turn around and elect the corrupt establishment candidate. That might not receive a good reaction.

Brexit lesson 2.0

****ting on the will of your people despite using all their money to go around the world enforcing Democracy going to fall real flat soon.

Denver 11-16-2016 18:28

still waiting for brexit to happen...
beginning to have my doubts.

havax 11-16-2016 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675665)
If the EC flipped the vote and elected Hilldawg - especially considering that she has now conceded to The Donald - I can almost guarantee there would be a civil war.

yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.

Data 11-16-2016 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18675681)
yeah, they better hope this doesn't happen. they think their little protests are bad.

and i know that these electoral college people are probably having their lives and families threatened by soros and the clintons, but i hope they do what's right for the people and tell them to go to hell.

They can choose to either maybe get "accidental suicided" by Soros thugs or definitely lynched by an angry mob.

Tough choice, but I know which one I would make.

Chewbacca

Validuz 11-16-2016 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18675652)
I don't have a Twitter account and I don't normally look at the site at all -- never had a reason before this election cycle. It's a style of communicating that's alien to me. I just happened to read a story about Whedon's tweets and went to investigate for myself. Needless to say I was disappointed in what I found there. I suspect this is how pretty much all of Hollywood feels about the election.

The only way it affects my life is I might think twice about watching a film or a show made by one of these hacks in the future. :shrug:

Bingo.

Vir 11-16-2016 18:50

schumer elected senate minority leader, bye dirty harry


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:59.
Page 15 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC