Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 62 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

SuicideSnowman 12-09-2016 15:48

Office Christmas Party's T.J. Miller is arrested after 'slapping his Uber driver' | Daily Mail Online

Kerosene31 12-09-2016 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18687337)
Yeah - its not anything different than what any other president does when filling his cabinet, i was just curious if supporters were ok with how he's been filling those positions or if they feel like he is basically breaking his promise to 'drain the swamp' by continuing the tradition of rewarding people who supported him (esp financially) with coveted cabinet positions

After a few hundred pages or so (this one plus the last one), the answer to every Trump question is:

-not Hillary

Drain the swamp = not Hillary
Build a wall = not Hillary
Not Hillary = gon be 'uge!

I'm told I can question the Orange One if I make a reasonable point, yet no criticism of him is valid so there you go.

Fool 12-09-2016 15:53

Washington is a small town, it's impossible to fill most of those positions without being a bit of a hypocrite regarding finances. Criticism is perfectly valid, we've been saying that for a year, so long as it's about actual policy and not resorting to ad hominem attacks. Hell on the last page several people answered Eggi honestly, no matter how much you're trying to misrepresent it.

SuicideSnowman 12-09-2016 15:54

Or perhaps we're getting tired of everybody, including the media, criticizing every single second of the Trump presidency before he's even in office.

HIS TRANSITION IS IN DISARRAY (despite the fact that it's actually been ahead of previous presidents)

Just like before the election, everybody said he lost. Now that he won, everybody is going to nitpick every single decision he makes. So, perhaps we should wait until he's actually in office and give him at least a ****ing week before we claim he hasn't done anything.

Eggi 12-09-2016 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18687365)
Hell on the last page several people answered Eggi honestly, no matter how much you're trying to misrepresent it.

^ what fool said. Other than a stray insult from suicidesnowman they were totally reasonable responses to my question

Fool 12-09-2016 15:55

I would ask the anti-Trump people, is there a single decision he could make that you would not view as the absolute wrong choice?

SuicideSnowman 12-09-2016 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18687367)
^ what fool said. Other than a stray insult from suicidesnowman they were totally reasonable responses to my question

Saying you supported a candidate that is driven by money isn't an insult.

Eggi 12-09-2016 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18687368)
I would ask the anti-Trump people, is there a single decision he could make that you would not view as the absolute wrong choice?

i am pretty anti-trump & have no problems with his plans to spend money on infrastructure, reduce regulations, and simplify the tax code...the former is a short term solution that will not be good for the US financially, but it will boost our economy in the short term...the latter are long term improvements that are sorely needed. We'll see what he actually does when he takes office though...

Kerosene31 12-09-2016 16:01

Quote:

Absolutely.

-nothing wrong with border security at a reasonable cost (building a fence started under Obama)

-he talks a lot about stopping companies from hiding money offshore (like Apple parking billions offshore than buying US bonds and us paying them interest on it)

-his shining a light on TPP was a very good thing, seeing as everyone now hates it and Hillary even was forced to flip flop on it. Dems would have slid this by hoping nobody would notice.

-his health care ideas (not enough detail to call it a plan) is solid. Cut the state line limits and make more competition. Simple, common sense that won't fix everything but will help.

-his daughter is hot and smart

-his wife is... well hot

-as much as I don't like many things about him, it is never good for 1 party to control too long. Dems needed a good ass whipping, just like the GOP did after Bush.

JoMo 12-09-2016 16:56

But wait, he hasn't met the required quota of gay transgendered single parents who are minorities, to serve in his cabinet!

JoMo 12-09-2016 17:01

More "fake news"

Newsweek reporter retracts report of Trump supporters booing John Glenn | TheHill

JoMo 12-09-2016 17:11

"Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) picked for Sec Interior"

Also appears Rudy wants Sec State or nothing.

So, it would appear that most of Trump's closest supporters are getting 'snubbed'.

You have Christie, Newt, Palin, Rudy possibly, that aren't getting anything... yet....

Kerosene31 12-09-2016 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18687394)
You have Christie, Newt, Palin, Rudy possibly, that aren't getting anything... yet....

Letting those people nowhere near his administration is a good thing.

Rudy is a freaking clown at this point.

Captain Tele 12-09-2016 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18687242)
Probably a link. I mean you could just go to wikileaks and type in their names to see what pops up.

they are the links to the individual wikileaks emails where they were caught corresponding with Clinton campaign, or colluding with DNC, podesta et al etc

Fool 12-09-2016 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18687389)

In what universe does someone live that they would think people would boo John Glenn?

Captain Tele 12-09-2016 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18687333)
So you don't think he's rewarding them with coveted positions (eg favors) for their support/donations? It seems in some cases he's selecting people that aligns with some of his campaign rhetoric (eg putting an anti-epa guy in charge of the epa), but in almost every case he's selecting people that supported him early on or supported him with big financial support.

What Trump's Cabinet picks reveal | TheHill
(i have no clue if the hill is left leaning or right leaning...just the first google article i could find)

i think it is ****ing deplorable

Boeing pledges $1 million for Donald Trump's inaugural events

as deplorable as your company doing this when they got mad about him *****ing about the new AF1 costs

Captain Tele 12-09-2016 17:33

Quote:

like them being mad trump renegotiated a single corporate tax rate to keep some jobs in america

that it was 800 not 1100 jobs saved by carrier (and he isn't even president yet)

despite this idea being a pillar of even hillary's own 10 billion dollar jobs in america bullet point job proposal

there is absolutely no winning with these people

spockhammer 12-09-2016 17:50

u r a rapist tele

ScooBySnaCk 12-09-2016 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18687386)
But wait, he hasn't met the required quota of gay transgendered single parents who are minorities, to serve in his cabinet!

I am all for Billionaires to serve as cabinet post members. People who have done time in the private world and made their own mark. A good saying is : "Never take advice from a loser"

That being said that dirty **** Reid is out after 30+ years in office. That being said I dont think we should have term limits. The elections should be enough. There was a study done in Cali where they did put in state level term limits and the bureaucracy went up..so by the time a person learned the ropes they were at the end of their term whether they wanted to fight the system or not.

Captain Tele 12-09-2016 18:08

i can rank most corrupted politicians by time served in office

basically a straight line correlation

i'm ok with shortening their rope and putting the rest of it around their necks

Fool 12-09-2016 18:37

You wouldn't need term limits if gerrymandering wasn't so prominent.

havax 12-09-2016 18:51

yeah term limits should be made. **** these mother****ers living all taxpayer dime doing nothing for 30 years.

Nash 12-09-2016 18:56

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzP8hazXUAAkruf.jpg

Vir 12-09-2016 19:27

only because they fell for the fake news

JoMo 12-09-2016 19:28

I thought it was because they are racist misogynistic homophobes? But only this year though.......

absent 12-09-2016 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18687451)
yeah term limits should be made. **** these mother****ers living all taxpayer dime doing nothing for 30 years.

Did you review the video where some of Trump's swamp filling was elucidated upon?

JoMo 12-09-2016 19:52

More fake news...

MSNBC Anchor Falsely Claims Fox Had Party at Trumps D.C. Hotel

Oh and Mitt Romney's niece may lead the RNC.

Trump to pick Ronna Romney McDaniel to lead RNC | TheHill

ScooBySnaCk 12-09-2016 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vir (Post 18687457)
only because they fell for the fake news

Hillary Clinton: Fake News Is ‘A Danger That Must Be Addressed’ | Mediaite

Yeah Hillary is very against it now..this from the same **** who said she was under sniper fire in Bosnia and that all work related email was returned and no classified info was in it.

Guess who else is against "Fake News"

Brian Gumbel

-LOL

Fool 12-09-2016 20:31

Trump tweets are making it difficult for the media to report on the President of South Korea being impeached for corruption.

Fool 12-09-2016 20:55

LOL the sequel to An Inconvenient Truth is going to be debuted at Sundance in 2017. I wonder if it'll address everything the first film misrepresented and got completely wrong.

KingSobieski 12-09-2016 21:05

ya, in the future no one is going to go 'family style' on your gf.

it's going to be more like demolition man where everyone is a big fat wet dripping *****.

'hey, is it like, um, ok, if uh, like, can i hold your hand? i brought a consent form....if you want to move to that stage, if it's ok with you though, no pressure!'

Owen Wells got it pretty good in The Time Machine. People are big pink puffy dumb meat sacks.

NightTrain 12-09-2016 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18687404)
In what universe does someone live that they would think people would boo John Glenn?

Kurt Eichenwald is a pos

havax 12-09-2016 21:23

Trump Picks El Chapo to Run D.E.A. - The New Yorker

KingSobieski 12-09-2016 21:30

is that fake or not? did Anderson Cooper say it's ok to read?

Brasstax 12-09-2016 21:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18687344)
I don't think anyone did - i think trump supporters did believe there wouldn't be this kind of blatant quid pro quo type behavior exhibited, which is why i was curious about what you & other trump supporters thought about the selections.

See the link I posted from 'thehill'...again no clue whether thats a left leaning or right leaning site.

edit: side note...nbcnews must be watching my posts because they just put an article about this very subject on the front page...

I don't think anyone that didn't vote Trump will understand Trump or Trump supporters. There seems to be some sort of mental gap that non-Trump folks just can't compute over. Plus - when a non-Trump supporter says they "just want to understand" what they are really saying in their ****ed up passive aggressive style is "You are a dumb ****. I hate you. I am looking for ways to try to prove how stupid you are. Give me some ammo". The last thing they are capable of or have a desire to do is understand.

ArakAtak 12-09-2016 21:55

Just say to them - I don't want your understanding, or anything else. I really have no wish to further engage with you.

Good day.

KingSobieski 12-09-2016 22:14

can i call you right back? I'm busy oppressing minorities.

havax 12-09-2016 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18687544)

lol imma use that one next time

ArakAtak 12-09-2016 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18687544)

Nice

TonyElTigre 12-10-2016 00:38

I cant believe the media is still trying to push this Russian hacker narrative

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page