Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 52 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

ArakAtak 11-26-2016 04:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18679753)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdFzf36G4lI

:rofl:

it just keeps getting better.

God bless Trump for the never ending hilarity.

They are like little children "the N word" what the ****

what the **** mang

StapleMammal1 11-26-2016 05:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX2uZ9rmhlM

-SS- 11-26-2016 07:53

this is what becomes of indoctrination

after the past 8 years of getting away with all of their bull****, they cant handle the fact that people are sick of their **** and have spoken

they really *feel* their views are the majority when it actually isnt and it's put them into a tailspin

they are raging because they are finding out that defending a very flawed ideology isnt so easy after all. calling people haters for whatever isnt effective anymore

Zulu 11-26-2016 08:04

Bitter Soros Hiring Team of FULL-TIME Anti-Trump Rioters to Wreak Havok in America

Fight the Trump Agenda! We're hiring Full-Time Organizers 15/hr!

NoGodForMe 11-26-2016 09:35

Trump will call out Soros like he's been doing with the media. This **** needs to stop because people are getting killed and the protests are not changing anything. The left had their way for 10 years, didn't work. You say why 10 years and not 8? Because they had control of the house in 2007 before Obama came into power. Yet Obama claims he inherited a mess. No, the left caused the mess with the housing bubble by giving loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Validuz 11-26-2016 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18679840)
Whoa now there, seriously though. Anyone have any ACTUAL numbers on Trump's businesses and actual worth? Last I checked he had quite a few failed/bankrupt businesses. And the extra dart in that mess is the "Trump University settlement", practically admits it failed and they just want the people to go away. Someone with a "keen sense of business" wouldn't be making and bankrupting business after business, only reason he is still around is his real estate is eating up those losses. And yes that whole debt thing started in the 90s, but is that debt actually still there? Was it all paid off or was it simply "moved around" much like people transfer credit balances to new accounts?

:rofl: He settled that pathetic lawsuit so he can move on with being President, not worrying about a couple of sucker retards that want their money back.

Quote:

And the famous "refuses to release his taxes" thing. If he had such "keen" business sense why would he feel the need to hide how his own personal finances are handled? Wouldn't that be a sheer fundamental of business sense, being able to manage your personal finances well?
Why would he? He's against most taxes. I know this logic is going to hard to grasp for you, but the only time it's relevant is if the person is corrupt or saying that people should pay more taxes. Only in those circumstances does it make sense for someone to be pressured into releasing tax data.

Quote:

And FOREIGN trade? Did I miss something when Trump claimed "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." It doesn't take an actual businessmen to know we actually out-sourced nearly all our manufacturing to China during the 90s and turn of the millennia. Why would China create a hoax to make us non-competitive when we basically GAVE them our work and made ourselves non-competitive on that alone?
It goes much deeper than just China, but yes, shocker, our biggest manufacturing competitor definitely secretly pushes that nonsense on the US so they can continue to ignore all safety and pollution.

Stop quoting "keen" you retard.

Flipp 11-26-2016 09:55

Feannag v proud 2 b a cuckin lil *****ass******fuk desperately tryna rationalize his intellectual inferiority lol smdh :jester:

OneManArmy 11-26-2016 11:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 18679840)
Whoa now there, seriously though. Anyone have any ACTUAL numbers on Trump's businesses and actual worth? Last I checked he had quite a few failed/bankrupt businesses. And the extra dart in that mess is the "Trump University settlement", practically admits it failed and they just want the people to go away. Someone with a "keen sense of business" wouldn't be making and bankrupting business after business, only reason he is still around is his real estate is eating up those losses. And yes that whole debt thing started in the 90s, but is that debt actually still there? Was it all paid off or was it simply "moved around" much like people transfer credit balances to new accounts?

And the famous "refuses to release his taxes" thing. If he had such "keen" business sense why would he feel the need to hide how his own personal finances are handled? Wouldn't that be a sheer fundamental of business sense, being able to manage your personal finances well?



And FOREIGN trade? Did I miss something when Trump claimed "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive." It doesn't take an actual businessmen to know we actually out-sourced nearly all our manufacturing to China during the 90s and turn of the millennia. Why would China create a hoax to make us non-competitive when we basically GAVE them our work and made ourselves non-competitive on that alone?

None of this sounds like a businessman with a "keen" sense of anything other than using real estate to handle/manage debt, and not the debt management we need.


So, I have been lurking on this site the last year and a half to help keep my policatal views diverse from the mainstream. I have to tell you, this a top 5 most retarded post from this thread AND the HOF Trump thread that was recently retired.

Congrats on going full liberal retard!

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 11:24

Some of you should not be throwing stones calling people "triggered" when you flip out at any slight criticism of Trump. :)

Why not debate the facts? Instead you all want a Reddit style echo chamber where everyone agrees.

Validuz 11-26-2016 11:27

Criticisms have to be valid, ****tard.

If you complain about him being a racist, we're going to call you a retard.
If you complain about him not going after Hillary, we're going to explain the reasons that's good (let Congress do it, so it isn't a point of contention with him specifically).
If you complain about him hiring "racists" and "white nationalists," we're going to call you a retard.

You know. Reality.

Veniggs 11-26-2016 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by OneManArmy (Post 18679920)
So, I have been lurking on this site the last year and a half to help keep my policatal views diverse from the mainstream. I have to tell you, this a top 5 most retarded post from this thread AND the HOF Trump thread that was recently retired.

Congrats on going full liberal retard!

impressed by that post? should have seen feannag in the league of legends thread.

T-Dawg 11-26-2016 11:32

I will tell you this: George W. Bush is happy he is no longer The Worst President in History.

slogg 11-26-2016 12:05

Agreed, Obama really ****ed things up

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 12:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18679925)
Criticisms have to be valid, ****tard.

So you're saying that there ARE valid criticisms of Trump!?!?!?!? :o:

I guess we know where your loyalties lie.

-SS- 11-26-2016 12:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18679943)
So you're saying that there ARE valid criticisms of Trump!?!?!?!? :o:

I guess we know where your loyalties lie.

Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

ScooBySnaCk 11-26-2016 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18679850)
They are like little children "the N word" what the ****

what the **** mang

snobby and uppity N-words seeing who can be the most PC

ScooBySnaCk 11-26-2016 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18679948)
Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

It has to be 0 or you are racist

-SS- 11-26-2016 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18679957)
It has to be 0 or you are racist

:lol: well yeah under normal progressive double standards

but

i dont consider kero a fake 'independent' like asshatsam, icpedo, dealyderp, and the other frauds who claim they are.

Gouge 11-26-2016 12:59

Clinton Campaign Lawyer: Hillary Will Join Stein in Recount Efforts to Overthrow Trump

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18679948)
Curious: do you have any valid criticisms of the outgoing president?

If so, what are they?

no bait, no homo, etc.

Absolutely:

-Why was he still pushing TPP so hard when it was clear nobody wanted it?
-The economy has been only slowly recovering over the past 8 years
-The Iran deal looks to be far too soft and the whole money transfer was fishy as hell
-Obamacare is a band aid on a wound that is bleeding profusely


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04.
Page 52 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC