Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 4

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Blacks vs Jews lets get ready to ruuummmbbbllle (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699592)

JuggerNaught 11-28-2022 20:49

Blacks vs Jews lets get ready to ruuummmbbbllle

On Facebook i watch the 'shorts', usually they are tik-tok or YouTube clips ported over to Facebook. i am noticing 2 things out of the black community lately.

This isn't just coming from one place. I've seen these types of claims from a lot of different sources/people of all ages.

1. After Kanye and Kyrie just got their asses kicked in front of the world for saying something against jews, the black community has just come to the realization that jews run everything

2. Blacks have got it in their heads that THEY are the true sons and daughters of israel, semites, god's chosen, and somehow were tricked out of their birthright by whites who were pushed up to the mountains of Caucasus and then returned to Judea...though here it gets a little murky as to how the super strong black Israelites ended up on ships bound for the western hemisphere.

I'm interested to see how this plays out if anything at all happens, but there is a growing bunch of noise coming out of the black community on social media because THEY WUZ KANGS!

lemon 11-28-2022 21:13

:facepalm:

BeLiaL 11-28-2022 21:26

oh juggs... you still don't understand how the algorithm works?

not surprised this is the garbage you're into

Synth 11-28-2022 21:32

this falls under 'boomer things'

JuggerNaught 11-28-2022 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeLiaL (Post 19510709)
oh juggs... you still don't understand how the algorithm works?

not surprised this is the garbage you're into

Oh BeLiaL..i understand perfectly how it works and im glad you learned a new tech term. You should be proud lil buddy.

Thats why i find it unusual, I havent watched anything to bring this about in my feed, just seems to be something that popped up over the last couple days.

KittyCat 11-28-2022 22:33

Juggs why do you actively look at tik-tok

boomers are supposed to reeee on fb

Plasmatic 11-28-2022 22:42

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_Jeyif7bB4

JuggerNaught 11-28-2022 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 19510726)
Juggs why do you actively look at tik-tok

boomers are supposed to reeee on fb

reading isn't your specialty is it.

Veniggs 11-28-2022 23:11

boomers love tiktok

T-Dawg 11-28-2022 23:46

https://i.ibb.co/kMw3NN2/frowns.jpg

ArakAtak 11-29-2022 05:09

I blame Marvel Studios

Mitchdubai 11-29-2022 05:17

Jesus was the only White guy in the Middle East

No, really.

ArakAtak 11-29-2022 05:20

I always wondered how a Mexican guy managed to walk so far in sandals

Nmag 11-29-2022 06:07

I follow a lot of Egypt pages on Facebook. You have to pick a bunch of things to follow or they 'suggest' garbage.

Soon as an image is posted of a dark looking Pharaho, you can scroll down and eventually you will find the 'we waz kings n shiat'. I researched it a bit. It was late. Something about Nubians and yah apparently there were 8 black pharaohs for a small period. However most of the mega pharaohs pretty much trampled clearly darked negroids under the chariots and the pharaohs who were doing this are portrayed much lighter in colour. Doesn't stop the 'we waz kings n shiat' drivel, and also the random spam post out of context about god with some biblical quote and love to all. People are crazy.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/gif/2015...wood-jesus.gif

Richard Neave merges images of actors who've played Jesus Christ | Daily Mail Online

JuggerNaught 11-29-2022 06:34

I dont doubt that hebrews were dark skinned, or that jesus was also dark skinned. Common sense tells us that.

But being dark skinned in Judea and being dark skinned in central/west africa where dna evidence points to where most of the blacks in this hemisphere came from, isnt the same thing.

People with ****ty histories are always trying to rewrite their history

BeLiaL 11-29-2022 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19510789)
I dont doubt that hebrews were dark skinned, or that jesus was also dark skinned. Common sense tells us that.

But being dark skinned in Judea and being dark skinned in central/west africa where dna evidence points to where most of the blacks in this hemisphere came from, isnt the same thing.

People with ****ty histories are always trying to rewrite their history

[nearly] all people came from africa if you trace the dna back far enough

how's it feel to be part ******

JuggerNaught 11-29-2022 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeLiaL (Post 19510855)
[nearly] all people came from africa if you trace the dna back far enough

how's it feel to be part ******

So that would mean that EVERY crime is black on black crime. Wow..******s just be hatin ******s out in deez skreets

Reggs 11-29-2022 15:56

Jesus was a white man with blond hair. We have a primary source from when he lived. It was some Roman statesman who wrote letters. Wrote about how he saw Jesus with his long blond hair talking to a group of people on the side of the road as he was being taken somewhere in his carriage.

uno 11-29-2022 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 19510964)
Jesus was a white man with blond hair. We have a primary source from when he lived. It was some Roman statesman who wrote letters. Wrote about how he saw Jesus with his long blond hair talking to a group of people on the side of the road as he was being taken somewhere in his carriage.

:lol:

the **** you say

JuggerNaught 11-29-2022 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 19510964)

The image that everyone really knows of jesus being white white with blond hair was first created by a dutch artist in the 40's

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page