Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 94 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

amRam 12-02-2016 21:38

Media and the left have definitely been trying to create a new boogie man out of Russia. It's ****ing staggering.

Milk-Man 12-02-2016 21:41

Quick, someone make a picture of Obama saying "Thanks Russia"

-SS- 12-02-2016 21:48

Another thing I really like:

Trump doesnt have a very high bar to overcome as president.

And I will bet you wont hear "but but but obama!"

Odio 12-02-2016 21:49

no, they are still blaming bush for **** in 2016.

Validuz 12-02-2016 21:50

They should.

Bush was ****. Clinton was ****. Bush was ****. Obama is ****.

**** doesn't just end once the presidency ends. It continues for decades.

phaytal 12-02-2016 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18683549)
we need more start ups and more small new business creation

it used to be the backbone of our nation

The Slow Death of American Entrepreneurship

now it is a corpse of its former self

i like what some states have done with their no taxes for new business platforms. i like this idea of companies under a certain size paying nothing at all in business taxes.

if employment is our goal, which it should be, everyone would be happier paying income taxes than being unemployed and watching a business go away to hire people abroad elsewhere.

this also doesn't help the game riggers and lobbyists like the transnational mega corps that are already cheating the system

This has absolutely nothing to do with the non-desire to create businesses, and everything to do with young people graduating college with crippling debt that grows exponentially if they don't start paying it off immediately.

-SS- 12-02-2016 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18683809)
no, they are still blaming bush for **** in 2016.

Well here is the underlying subtext:

democrats will over-promise everyone everything
accomplish none of it
blame someone else for it

standard playbook stuff

just look at 2008. what has owebama really accomplished besides his apology tour? he is such a piss poor 'leader' he couldnt even get single payer through with his majorities in congress in '09.

and what do they do? blame republicans who never voted for it. :lol:

phaytal 12-02-2016 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18683678)
and now you see why the media doesn't like the latest trump deal

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cyrwe7nUUAE1-lz.jpg

if you aint serving food......you aint no goood

Funny. Manufacturing is up almost 200% in the US since 2008. It's called automation.

cogzinofa 12-02-2016 22:10

KING: Democratic staffer exposes the soft bigotry of Senate Dems - NY Daily News

StapleMammal1 12-02-2016 22:47

http://i.imgur.com/lYj6i8t.jpg

StapleMammal1 12-02-2016 23:13

:lol:

Quote:

A black man was arrested for spray painting racist, anti-black graffiti on cars and businesses in South Philadelphia the day after the election. He was trying to make it look like Trump supporters committed the vandalism.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozmndLVMHak

JoMo 12-02-2016 23:15

"China's foreign minister on President-elect Trump's call with Taiwan's leader: 'China firmly opposes any official interaction or military cooperation between the US and Taiwan,' state media reports - NBC News"

Wat?

"China's foreign minister says call between Taiwan's president and President-elect Trump was 'just a small trick by Taiwan,' Hong Kong's Phoenix TV reports - AP"

Reggs 12-02-2016 23:30

Trump said he received the call.

There is something odd about this. I have no real conclusion, but it's very out of character for Taiwan. Trump would not have said who initiated the call unless Ing-Win agreed on that public statement.

I think Trump initiated the call, some talk about something took place, then Ing-win and Trumg agreed that they's say Ing-win initiated the call.

JoMo 12-02-2016 23:31

China is trying to play it off, so they aren't really bothered by it.

dr. nick 12-02-2016 23:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixiterra (Post 18683451)
The problem is demand which is what the middle/poor class provides... assuming they have the money to do so. Creating a new product doesn't create demand unless it is something technologically innovative or whatever. It might squeeze out another company, but it does not create new demand just because it exists. Rich people don't create jobs, the economy does, and for that to happen the wealth needs to be somewhat reasonably distributed.

Instead, we have lawmakers in the pockets of the wealthy and creating laws protecting them or removing laws protecting everyone else have eroded the middle class and led to stark decreases in middle class ownership of the economy. A yyuuge tax cut isn't going to change that trend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18683454)
You can't have a healthy middle class society if you don't heavily limit the capital accumulation of individuals (or corporations etc), since the rich will simply buy out the system. The best setup is to tax companies 80% of their net income, then re-distribute it back to them based on petitions for development.

Thanks to govt corruption and income inequality the rich don't need to create jobs. They can buy out everyone to a welfare system as mentioned (car and xBox included). Just enough to prevent a collapse or civil unrest.

To make matters worse comes our undergrad 4-yr system that ruins kids' lives because govt doesn't regulate them. (colleges haven't updated their curriculum in a while). The college flag burning was protesting them realizing this.

Colleges should be matchmakers with careers and work-up students to pick something viable (think Michael Douglas the Game, with invasive personality profiling).

For ex, music majors get "economic classes" (really brainwashing classes) that influence them to a 2nd choice training program that pays the bills. If they can't convert them they get a funding ding

Sure colleges teach problem solving but that's only half.

I can't believe people don't talk about the statement Tim Cook made about no skilled workers in the US to make iPhones. He admits 4yr colleges killed off trade schools. It can't be both ways for the people saying a robot replaces jobs. That isn't the root cause

Reggs 12-03-2016 00:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18683858)
Trump said he received the call.

There is something odd about this. I have no real conclusion, but it's very out of character for Taiwan. Trump would not have said who initiated the call unless Ing-Win agreed on that public statement.

I think Trump initiated the call, some talk about something took place, then Ing-win and Trumg agreed that they's say Ing-win initiated the call.

Just read that Taiwan said Trump initiated the call.

Something is going on here.

KingSobieski 12-03-2016 00:17

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It's interesting why our foreign policy is aligned with communist china vs break away independent Taiwan. Next up is trump talking to Tibet. Obviously the left is pissed off, number one leader of third rate communist tyrant Fidel Castro just died and now number one communist state china is being told to go **** themselves

It's really just about a loud mouthed American president now equipped with a twitter account. I wonder what Benjamin franklin would write in 1200 letters or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadHatSam 12-03-2016 00:19

China is more subtle than the US or Russia. They will just up the interest on Trump's loans or something if they are actually upset.

KingSobieski 12-03-2016 00:24

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

china will not lash out right away; it's not the Asian way. China is competitive and will understand USA waking up to finally compete. They will simply give no hint about what they really think -Total silence. Russia is sneaky and self serving and secretive yet communicative. They are smart chess players. They will actively play the game and throw curve balls. Middle East is dominated by extreme religions and constant civil war. Resulting damage is mostly collateral and not well organized. Africa is AFK none issue.

Trump is a bumbling baffoon. This is how a American president should act. Totally unawares of the intricacies of foreign affairs. Chopping through a forest with a sledge hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phyzx 12-03-2016 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaytal (Post 18683821)
This has absolutely nothing to do with the non-desire to create businesses, and everything to do with young people graduating college with crippling debt that grows exponentially if they don't start paying it off immediately.

College graduates dont typically start most businesses. They work there, but arent generally good at taking leaps of faith required to launch and grow a business from inception.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page