Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1242 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

NightTrain 11-14-2016 14:33

I dont even know who the current sec of ed is. does anyone really give a ****?

Skipperlipicus 11-14-2016 14:34

:shrug: cabinet posts are actually pretty important, but that's ok we can pretend they're totally superfluous.

Pagy 11-14-2016 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus (Post 18674142)
I realize there are registered republicans that are 10x more qualified to be sec. of education than Ben Carson is. Again, why Carson?

u should run for president so that the country can be enlightened by your decisions

Fool 11-14-2016 14:43

Who is your choice then Skip? Who is better?

Captain Tele 11-14-2016 14:59

this might be trick question

there shouldn't be a department of education

so who gives a **** who runs it?

same reason i am ok with sarah palin being our ambassador to UN

because **** them too......

Tyco 11-14-2016 15:00

Skip's choice is whomever Hillary would have picked, which would have been, of course, whoever paid the most.

Skipperlipicus 11-14-2016 15:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyco (Post 18674180)
Skip's choice is whoever Hillary would have picked, which would have been, of course, whoever paid the most.

Instead we have Trump's choice, which is looking like it's just going to be whoever hopped on his bandwagon early (ex. Carson).

Thank you for helping me make my point though. How is Trump's selection process any less ****ty than Hillary's?

The corruption and insiderness is strong - that's not a recipe for win.

Captain Tele 11-14-2016 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus (Post 18674181)
Instead we have Trump's choice, which is looking like it's just going to be whoever hopped on his bandwagon early (ex. Carson).

Thank you for helping me make my point though. How is Trump's selection process any less ****ty than Hillary's?

difference being one wants to grow these ****ty departments the other has promised cuts.

that distinction alone is good enough for me

----------------------> cliff

<--------------not a cliff

when the direction is right i don't care if you put an actual monkey behind the wheel of these highly dysfunctional rickshaws. maybe this is all part of his troll to show that an actual idiot can run them and nothing changes because they are not needed in the first place.

level 12 **** if you ask me

samUwell 11-14-2016 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by cael (Post 18674143)
he's ruling them hard by rolling back all his campaign promises in under a week

#MAGA

Day 1 of Trump Presidency: Wake up, get debriefed, ****, shower, shave and gets dressed for his first official intelligence briefing. Trump sits down at the head of the table and the director of the CIA comes over and says, "President Trump, we want to show you something."

A black and white video starts playing of JFK riding in his limo in Dallas however, this video has never been made public. In fact, this video is taken from the shooters perspective. A few moments later, JFK is killed, the limo speeds away and the video stops.

The directed sits down, looks at President Trump and says, "Mr. President, do you have any questions about your policies?".

I think that when he and Obama had their 'chat', Obama filled him in on the video.

Tyco 11-14-2016 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus (Post 18674181)

Giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. Now you may point out that his trusted team is not qualified, but that is a different point.

I like Ben Carson as a person. I think its plenty better than having say, a Wall Street trader on your nuclear safety commission.

Skipperlipicus 11-14-2016 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18674182)
difference being one wants to grow these ****ty departments the other has promised cuts.

that distinction alone is good enough for me

we should totally make cuts to education. that **** is holding us back.

Skipperlipicus 11-14-2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyco (Post 18674185)
Giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. Now you may point out that his trusted team is not qualified, but that is a different point.

I like Ben Carson as a person. I think its plenty better than having say, a Wall Street trader on your nuclear safety commission.

I like Ben Carson too. He seems like a nice guy - I just don't think there's any evidence out there that indicates he's actually well suited to the post of Sec. of Education.

You say giving positions to your trusted team is not corruption. But don't forget that Carson only got onto Trump's trusted team because he endorsed him early. That in itself is a form of corruption.

Look - if I give you a cabinet position because you supported my cause early on that deal benefits you and it benefits me. It does not benefit the people we're meant to serve.

JoMo 11-14-2016 15:23

PROOF TRUMP TALKED TO PUTIN..... (today during a phone call)

"President-elect Donald Trump, Russian leader Putin agree to work on relations, combine efforts to fight international terrorism in call, Kremlin says - Reuters"

JoMo 11-14-2016 15:24

Ben's a good guy. Sec of Education wouldn't be a good fit. Surgeon General or maybe even Health and Human Services might be a better fit.

NightTrain 11-14-2016 15:27

Im going to need some coloring books and play-doh to deal with all this corruption

Captain Tele 11-14-2016 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skipperlipicus (Post 18674186)
we should totally make cuts to education. that **** is holding us back.

yes......without Department of Education kids today wouldn't be able to read

the more we pay DoE the smarter kids get

the better education they receive

same with all other administrators.......plz stop

https://rogerkerr.files.wordpress.co...umn-chart2.jpg

before you do the impossible and definitively prove yourself to be dumber than ben carson

Skipperlipicus 11-14-2016 15:28

It's the hypocrisy that's triggering me.

NightTrain 11-14-2016 15:31

lol

JoMo 11-14-2016 15:31

A guy who once worked for the Nation of Islam is running to be the DNC's chairman... and has support from the top leaders....

I think that counters the Bannon talk.

cael 11-14-2016 15:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQSoHRwtwvI

what a great guy, steve jobs had the same ideas for treating his cancer

make this guy surgeon general stat

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page