Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 18 of 77

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577483)

GiftOfTheGame 03-25-2009 18:50

noooo burping booby girl is gone :( I liked her.

hastie 03-25-2009 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 14398519)
It doesn't really matter. If you're not first or last, who cares where you fall? Your being up for elimination at that point is purely how 1st place feels about you at that point. Mark is playing a pretty solid under-the-radar game. His name hasn't been mentioned once about going to the elimination. Sure it'll catch up eventually, but who cares?

Yeah, but if you're not first, you are last.

Son of Mothra 03-25-2009 19:08

DLing the first 3 eps now. I've been meaning to watch it, i just always miss it. Can't wait :sunny:

Senty 03-25-2009 20:20

I love how Mark's in game shot had a nice big WRONG WAY!

tiu_sam 03-25-2009 20:52

getting ep 3 from the news store.

Vintage 03-25-2009 21:11

told to post in this thread..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage (Post 14399645)
so i watched the PGR episode and i have a few things to say

1. allyson is hot. edit: sucks she got kicked off she has great ****
2. cici (?), are you hitting that?
3. why is jamal such a piece of ****?

oh yeah and **** dante too, even though he did try to help allyson defeat the even bigger piece of ****. he reminds me of the super nerd from Grandma's Boy

don't know which thread sexpistol looks at lol

hastie 03-25-2009 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vintage (Post 14399705)
told to post in this thread..

don't know which thread sexpistol looks at lol

this is the newer one, but he's been mia for a few days

AnalHerpes 03-25-2009 22:03

**** Dante sucks so much dick, the only thing more satisfying then seeing him lose on television would be finding out SexPistol gave him the link to this thread and he read all of us talking **** about him.

|Blitzkrieg| 03-26-2009 04:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by {X}Hitman (Post 14398989)
Is she really that good at FPS though? Everyone keeps claiming they are awesome at the game type this week, yet few have lived up to it. Ciji I would say is the only one. **** Dante I think won the isolation chamber **** this week because everyone else seemed like they were ****ing aweful at PGR. More of a default than a win.

Sad she got knocked out, she was quite hot

Her profile did list her as Rainbow 6 US champ or something, thats gotta be at least an indication she isn't ****. Woulda been cool seeing her take down some of the ****-talkers had she made it to the FPS stuff

mstrike 03-26-2009 05:58

They should have flown me to the house to give the winners of the real life dance challenge some DDR tips. I got third place (out of 16) in a DDR tournament at Ocean City MD a couple years ago. I would have had you guys AA'ing 8 and 9 footers on heavy mode. :sunny:

Can you at least tell me if you guys played on heavy for the isolation/elimination challenges next episode? Did you use a metal pad, like a Cobalt Flux, or did they make you play on a ****ty plastic one?

Alvarez 03-26-2009 06:03

I am about 90% sure swoozie wins this thing now... If so, he should lose his money due to the NDA. There is a video of this showing off his Samsung camera and him saying he isn't saying he won it or anything but maybe Samsung just makes the best electronics on the planet so maybe he just bought it.

heh. risky comments. :shrug:

Also did Marks lady kill him after she saw him laying next to that Ciji chick? that could explain the disappearance!

fatboy 03-26-2009 09:47

what about all the people who witness the elimination battle at the end of each ep. at samsung stadium.

even if they weren't told at the time what it was regarding, they would be able to recognize it now and know who won.

Kerosene31 03-26-2009 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senty (Post 14399517)
I love how Mark's in game shot had a nice big WRONG WAY!

Tribalwar: We'll beat your ass going backwards!

Fool 03-26-2009 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatboy (Post 14400931)
what about all the people who witness the elimination battle at the end of each ep. at samsung stadium.

even if they weren't told at the time what it was regarding, they would be able to recognize it now and know who won.

They all sign NDAs too.

psc777 03-26-2009 11:05

Sweet, gotta catch up!
Found the 1st ep, need the others.

SexPistol 03-26-2009 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstrike (Post 14400735)
Can you at least tell me if you guys played on heavy for the isolation/elimination challenges next episode? Did you use a metal pad, like a Cobalt Flux, or did they make you play on a ****ty plastic one?

we had to play on the crappy mats

but from what I heard, it was a deal with Konami. The metal pads were asked for over and over but they would only allow the regular mats on the show :/

SexPistol 03-26-2009 11:46

hahaha just caught up with the thread now :]

I'd love to blog it up about the what will eventually become the great Ciji drama (ooOooOoo forshadowing) but I'll let you guys enjoy the story for what it is now :]

And yeah, I'll admit I've been slacking off in the Iso chamber challenges, wish I had some excuses but I think a lot of it was winning the real life challenges left me so at ease I just crapped it up in the Iso haha

As far as wrong way... It's a legitimate strategy! They just took your fastest lap time out of 3, so if you wreck before going into the next lap, it's a good idea to turn around and get going up to 80mph, instead of starting your next run at 10-30 mph because of a bump in the wall.

But while doing it I knew they were gonna make me look like a clown ;)

Also, Robert is from New York so I don't think he ever HAD to drive a car, but yeah when I heard that I was like wtf?

Senty 03-26-2009 12:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexPistol (Post 14401283)
Also, Robert is from New York so I don't think he ever HAD to drive a car, but yeah when I heard that I was like wtf?

I'm the same, the subway really does take you most anywhere you need to go.

Kerosene31 03-26-2009 12:03

I get that in NYC you don't need a car, but still you'd think he'd have tried it once, especially going on this show where you know driving would come up.

hastie 03-26-2009 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senty (Post 14401346)
I'm the same, the subway really does take you most anywhere you need to go.

Yeah, but you really need to learn how to drive to better your chance of survival in case the apocalypse comes, or a zombie invasion.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page