Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 94 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Fool 05-29-2016 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18580837)
The problem with democracy, welfare and disaster relief is that it applies to everyone whether you like them or not.

Typical of people to say Trump shouldn't claim b/c he is rich. Go and knock on the door of practically every other business that took the payout as well, I'm sure they aren't doing $300 drywall jobs to get by either.

Same sort of thing happens with Social Security too. People hit 62 and immediately file, even though they have money of their own. Short sighted of course. Eventually they run out of savings and their reduced benefits are no longer enough because they bought corvettes and florida condos.

Flash 05-29-2016 12:49

Why shouldn't rich people receive a benefit? Trump likely put 1000x more into SS than the average American. People seem to forget that the top few % already pay for over 50% of the taxes. You keep biting the hand that feeds you.

TAA WAR 05-29-2016 12:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXDUm3bris

JoMo 05-29-2016 13:07

Trump gonna be speaking at a Biker rally in DC today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw

HumDumpin 05-29-2016 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18580982)
I have a better idea: stop growing all the food in a ****ing desert and expecting government to fix the lack of water to support it.

freedom

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 15:21

LOL

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...-90-01_400.jpg

https://4aa2dc132bb150caf1aa-7bb737f...ifornia300.jpg

vs.

https://www.worldofmaps.net/typo3tem...alifornien.png



wiglaugh is hilarious

everybody in CA loves water......so long as it is in their pool and they never have to see the rain

who am i kidding...u people are too dumb to grasp any of this

better build a second and third aqueduct

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18581043)
freedom

California***8217;s drive to save water is killing trees, hurting utilities and raising taxes

California lawmaker proposes steep tax for water guzzlers

nothing free-er than taxation on stupidity

u could fix our deficit with your posting alone if we could bleed a turnip

JoMo 05-29-2016 16:58

Hmmm... the media staging protesters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-LsQxz5y8

Rayn 05-29-2016 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581008)
Why shouldn't rich people receive a benefit? Trump likely put 1000x more into SS than the average American. People seem to forget that the top few % already pay for over 50% of the taxes. You keep biting the hand that feeds you.

that's because they control a disproportionate amount of wealth. Are you really thanking them for that? If you can afford to be one of the people to pay for 50% of the taxes, you exploited labor to do so. Should we applaud them for their ability to pay taxes because they are greedy and ridiculously wealthy? It's like they say - every middle class like to think they are just a temporarily inconvenienced millionaire. Give me a break. This economy doesn't function without a healthy middle class and we don't have one right now. The answer isn't Republican nor is it Democrat. We are a bought people.

Flash 05-29-2016 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18581117)
that's because they control a disproportionate amount of wealth. Are you really thanking them for that? If you can afford to be one of the people to pay for 50% of the taxes, you exploited labor to do so. Should we applaud them for their ability to pay taxes because they are greedy and ridiculously wealthy?

This is a massive assumption that doesn't apply to most of the top 10% of wealth earners in this country. By exploitation do you mean providing employment?

The old saying, you could give all the money away to the poor and in short period of time all the rich people would have it back again is more than accurate. Most people are either lazy or just plain stupid.

In addition, generating wealth isn't greedy, its capitalism. The rich don't owe their income to anybody nor should they. The fact that you take 40% of their income is more than enough to support the lazy people in this country and yes they should thank them for it instead of being ungrateful pieces of ****.

Based on your previous comments I'd assume you are paying a fare share amount of taxes yourself, do you really feel guilty / greedy for making the money you've accumulated? Do you really feel that others deserve it while spitting in your face for making it?

coombz 05-29-2016 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581132)
The old saying, you could give all the money away to the poor and in short period of time all the rich people would have it back again is more than accurate.

i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

Flash 05-29-2016 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18581135)
i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

Most poor people who are given large amounts of wealth squander it in a very short period of time. Go look at lottery winners, celebrities, athletes, etc... If you are smart and hard working enough to accumulate wealth (like your parents) then you are unlikely to fall in that category. People like your parents shouldn't have to give their money away to ungrateful people who hate them for their accomplishments.

KingSobieski 05-29-2016 18:34

Ya but its the people w no money collecting welfare that are maintaining the investment properties and getting paid cash. Theres always a bottom and a top, not everyone can be wealthy.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Flash 05-29-2016 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18581137)
Ya but its the people w no money collecting welfare that are maintaining the investment properties and getting paid cash. Theres always a bottom and a top, not everyone can be wealthy.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

The majority of people in the U.S. could be wealthy. However most of them are far from willing to do what it takes to become wealthy. But you are right, the world isn't fair. People are more or less affluent, more or less intelligent, more or less athletic, etc... You are never going to even out all the unfairness that exist in the world. Life isn't fair, get over it already.

coombz 05-29-2016 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581136)
Most poor people who are given large amounts of wealth squander it in a very short period of time. Go look at lottery winners, celebrities, athletes, etc...

agree, but you've got to think a step further man...

i really hesitate to invoke the dread word 'privilege' here, but that's what we're ****ing talking about!

those people squandering their huge wealth were never meant to have it. they were programmed to be poor losers from an early age

only the privileged of society with good education, connections, opportunities and advantages are meant to keep and grow their wealth, and it's not hard to do when you have those privileges (this is what Rayn and I are saying, and your point does not change that)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581136)
If you are smart and hard working enough to accumulate wealth (like your parents) then you are unlikely to fall in that category. People like your parents shouldn't have to give their money away to ungrateful people who hate them for their accomplishments.

i agree, but honestly i think once you reach a certain level of wealth who ****ing cares? oh no the poor people in their concrete high rises hate me while i'm sailing my boat in the caribbean :sunny:

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18581135)
i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

we have reached a point in this absurdity where regardless of how much you earn if you don't spend your money fast enough, wastefully enough, the central banks will simply spend it for you.

that is essentially what zero percent interest rates are (with inflation)....that is exactly what negative interest rates are in the Eurozone and Japan.

If you don't do this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...65e9457f6b.jpg

the banks will do it for you

they will pay you nothing, or more than likely charge you to hold your money, so that some other retard can get yet another huge personal or equity loan to buy more **** they can't afford.

this is what we define as the velocity of money argument in Keynesian economics. when it slows down we simply lower rates again, lower lending standards, or re-evaluate how your credit is measured.

cool your boomer parents got in on ground floor before this happened.

back when interest rates were double digits in response to economic stagflation

before they loaned money for appreciating assets like this:

The Famous Vancouver Teardown Shack Just Sold For $2.5 Million, $80,000 Over Asking

or this

Shiller: Stocks and housing are overvalued-- here's what to do about it

or even oil, precious metals, or essentially any commodity right now

tl;dr cool story about yesteryear in a world that no longer exists

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18581063)
LOL DUMBASS

Northern California Water Association

Right at the top of a simple search. 36% of the water goes to irrigation, 4% goes to urban. But clearly I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 21:19

Northern California ..... lol

This gated community insists California's drought is over, wants green lawns again

Quote:

The outcry is particularly strong among those in the Northern California, where El Niño storms have hit hardest and filled reservoirs nearly to the brim.
where they don't have an urban anything unless you count the ****hole called SF and Sacramento (called middle staters to a No Cal resident)

all the more reason to split the state up and charge SO CAL for building millions of homes and housing most of the states population in a place that doesn't get rain but demands huge amounts of water

maybe u should have same standards for housing developments that you have for farms that still have water flowing through their property they suddenly can't touch

all i am getting at is the state is too large for a one size fits all solution

https://cbssanfran.files.wordpress.c...0&h=360&crop=1

which is probably why **** like this pops up every election cycle.

why multiple counties within the state have already voted for it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffer..._Pacific_state)

coombz 05-29-2016 21:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo

StapleMammal1 05-29-2016 21:37

California is going bye-bye so don't worry about it.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 21:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18581202)
all i am getting at is the state is too large for a one size fits all solution

You're probably right about that. But it doesn't change my opinion on the matter.

Anyways.
BREAKING: Judge Over Trump’s Fraud Case Makes ‘Damaging’ Ruling – Could Cost Trump His Fortune

Yes, Donald Trump has been linked to the mob | PolitiFact

BREAKING: ABC Just Caught Trump In Massive Tax Evasion Campaign Finance Violation

Trump Has Bankrupted His Own Campaign, Begs RNC For Cash

Federal Judge Trump Called A Hater Goes Ahead And Gives Trump An Epic Judicial F*ck You (VIDEO) | If You Only News

KingSobieski 05-29-2016 21:59

Less fed government, function regulated to defense and international affairs, state laws govern inter state commerce, education, infrastructure, and civil laws - abortion, bathrooms whatever.

If u dont like your state move to one you do like. One size fits all is retarded. This is why i say we lost the civil war because afterwards corporations gained individual rights and became a larger influence in government affairs.

Return the state to the people n give them a larger voice thru a smaller more flexible and responsive local government.

People bent out of shape about president who should really just be a figure head w limited power and state governors should be as big a concern to common man as is presidential election.
Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Togowack 05-29-2016 22:05

Sheldon Adelson Is Poised to Give Donald Trump a Donation Boost

The RNC owes him money though

starwolf_nexus 05-29-2016 22:09


ROFL

1st article
Reality: "Judge makes a ruling to release documents of Trump University"
Article: "Trumps gonna go bankrupt!!!!!"

2nd article
Reality: "Trump refuses to release his tax returns"
Article: "Trumps afraid to release his tax returns because it shows a direct tie to the mafia, Cruz said so!"

3rd article
Reality: "Trump still refuses to release his tax returns"
Article: "We think Trump wont release them because he's evading taxes"
subscript that's not mentioned "Hes evading taxes just like Hillary at the same bogus address"

4th article
Reality: "Trumps now accepting funds from the RNC for the general election"
Article: "Trump bankrupted himself!!!"
subscript not mentioned "despite spending less than any other candidate"

5th article
Reality: same as 1st article
Article: "its an epic **** you to trump!"

-SS- 05-29-2016 22:13

:rofl:

Do NOT stop posting.

You are now my favorite ultra far left poster.

Reggs 05-29-2016 22:59

I think Wiglaf took like 15-20 mins to gather those articles and was smugly grinning ear to ear as he pasted them into his post as if he was dropping an avalanche of damning evidence that would shut up everyone he was arguing with.

What a disappointment the outcome must have been for him.

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 23:22

Apparently having the opinion that Trump is incompetent and being ok with linkdropping a bunch of anti-Trump articles from my news feed makes me "ultra far left".

I have news for you, the entire planet is anti-trump. He's even more of an embarrassment than our obstructionist government itself. He doesn't deserve the respect that a presidential nominee should have.

This does not mean that I'm pro Hillary or whatever the **** other kneejerk reaction you are having to being butthurt that I despise your crass hero.

I don't want that ****ing racist running the country with his half-baked ideas.

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 23:25

I'm amazed you can even muster the respect for that clown that it takes to comb through the articles to see if they are real or not. How can you honestly believe that anything productive will come from him.

bam 05-29-2016 23:27

Show me evidence of Trump being a racist

Odio 05-29-2016 23:28

Mexican and Muslim are not racial designations.

Reggs 05-29-2016 23:34

It's a good thing the rest of the world dislikes him. Nothing made me believe in American exceptionalism like international travel.

It simply blows my mind that all of these smelly emasculated euros are making jabs at Trump over not wanting muslim immigration while their civilizations are literally being snuffed out before our very eyes because of it.

JoMo 05-30-2016 00:07

lol at Wiglaf's links. Occupy Democrats lol Yeah no bias there.

JoMo 05-30-2016 00:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581248)
Apparently having the opinion that Trump is incompetent and being ok with linkdropping a bunch of anti-Trump articles from my news feed makes me "ultra far left".

I have news for you, the entire planet is anti-trump. He's even more of an embarrassment than our obstructionist government itself. He doesn't deserve the respect that a presidential nominee should have.

This does not mean that I'm pro Hillary or whatever the **** other kneejerk reaction you are having to being butthurt that I despise your crass hero.

I don't want that ****ing racist running the country with his half-baked ideas.

Oh no, other countries who benefit from the US protecting them and get foreign aid don't like the guy who wants to make those countries pay for their own ****. The horror!

JoMo 05-30-2016 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18581249)
I'm amazed you can even muster the respect for that clown that it takes to comb through the articles to see if they are real or not. How can you honestly believe that anything productive will come from him.

Yeah, Trump has never done anything productive in his life....

These buildings don't exist and are a figment of your imagination....

http://www.trump.com/real-estate-portfolio/
http://www.trump.com/golf/

Reggs 05-30-2016 00:20

I tried to add Wiglaf to Steam so I can talk some sense into him about Trump with mic chat, but his profile won't even come up.

Flash 05-30-2016 00:40

Even you reggs could probably convince him of just about anything. He appears to be one of the most impressionable people I've come across. A one of a kind beta.

Togowack 05-30-2016 00:54

Let them alone.

Be consoled to the fact he's going to win.

Then look at how many people are having to eat their words on the way there... their reasons... that they don't do their homework on anything.

Fool 05-30-2016 01:25

I don't give a **** what euros think. When their own countries function well or contribute anything on a world stage I'll give a **** what they think.

StapleMammal1 05-30-2016 02:50

signed

bam 05-30-2016 02:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18581279)
I don't give a **** what euros think. When their own countries function well or contribute anything on a world stage I'll give a **** what they think.



Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:49.
Page 94 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC