Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 109 of 626

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

[WASP] 06-06-2016 22:04

I've been hearing about moveon.org paying for protesters and that Soros is funding moveon. He certainly has interest in gaining favor of whoever is elected and Trump isn't accepting their money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8M8tm3mZs

Wiglaf 06-06-2016 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by [WASP] (Post 18585160)
I've been hearing about moveon.org paying for protesters and that Soros is funding moveon. He certainly has interest in gaining favor of whoever is elected and Trump isn't accepting their money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP8M8tm3mZs

But you guys said liberals don't work for money?

Wiglaf 06-06-2016 22:18

Trump Campaign Insiders: We’re Headed Toward ‘Defeat’

Quote:

***8220;Bottom line, you can hire all the top people in the world, but to what end? Trump does what he wants.***8221;
lol.. that quote is gold.

LouCypher 06-06-2016 22:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18584959)
Freedom of religion allows Americans to practice any religion of their choosing, it does not grant any blanket requirement to allow all religions into the US no matter what.

Quote:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
When Trump is calling for the closing of mosques, and travel bans for Muslims, using Congress to enact such measures would be a direct violation of the 1st Amendment.

Wiglaf 06-06-2016 22:26

That agitates me so much. They think they are so right, they will argue over it, fight over it. But it's obviously discrimination.

HumDumpin 06-06-2016 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18585156)
Of course it is violent, but violent is not an absolute. Punching someone on the shoulder is not as violent as cutting off someone's head. Sucker punching an agitator is not the same as a gang of violent thugs chasing down a woman through the streets as she's just trying to leave an event. You're either capable of understanding that distinction, or you're not. Personally I think you're intelligent enough to understand, but would rather try to argue semantics to avoid looking wrong.

Youre trying to identify with the victim

my feels for u

internet satisfaction achieved?

Togowack 06-06-2016 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585172)
When Trump is calling for the closing of mosques, and travel bans for Muslims, using Congress to enact such measures would be a direct violation of the 1st Amendment.

Shariah law is not a religion, its a system of law contrary to the constitution and in Europe they have their own courts and come to verdicts out of the media's eye.

You could have read about this to learn, the other way is to experience it, which is absolutely necessary for most people in the West today.

havax 06-06-2016 22:29

lol liberals hate christians and want all christians to die or go away, but when it's muslims, they will protect them and their 1st amendment to the end.

also, they don't give a **** about the 2nd amendment.

JoMo 06-06-2016 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585167)

Trump doesn't listen to the squishy consultant class members so that makes them sad. He runs a lean campaign and doesn't need 800 staff members who are being paid to figure out how to best pander to everyone on special interest's dime.

LouCypher 06-06-2016 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18585181)
Shariah law is not a religion, its a system of law contrary to the constitution and in Europe they have their own courts and come to verdicts out of the media's eye.

The only difference between Shariah and what so-called Christians in this country would enact is which book they're using as the basis

LouCypher 06-06-2016 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18585182)
lol liberals hate christians and want all christians to die or go away, but when it's muslims, they will protect them and their 1st amendment to the end.

I hate all religion, but I'm fine with correcting someone who doesn't understand the 1st Amendment and thinks it's just there to protect Christians.
Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18585182)
also, they don't give a **** about the 2nd amendment.

Straw man.

Veniggs 06-06-2016 22:43

wow such an independent free thought it's like u channel genius constantly

LouCypher 06-06-2016 22:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18585197)
wow such an independent free thought it's like u channel genius constantly

I know, right?

-SS- 06-06-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585179)
That agitates me so much. They think they are so right, they will argue over it, fight over it. But it's obviously discrimination.

No, no it's not.

Answer this: which should hold precedence in the USA: US Law or Sharia Law?

Mosques are expected to be places of worship, not recruitment centers for Mujaheddin or to tell the faithful to practice sharia law in their homes.

Before you answer, you better make sure you google honor killings and other crap [read: crimes] that has been committed in the name of allah in western nations.

Why the left kisses muslim ass will never cease to amaze me, especially as muslims throw homosexuals off roofs, set them on fire, beheadings, stonings, misogyny, **** children, etc.

Must be the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of relationship.

LouCypher 06-06-2016 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18585203)
Answer this: which should hold precedence in the USA: US Law or Sharia Law?

Answer this: which should hold precedence in the USA: US Law or Biblical Law?

If you think they're the same, you're part of the problem and no different than a Muslim.

Fool 06-06-2016 23:51

AP has declared that Hillary has reached the required delegate count to clinch the nomination, some 6 months after the rest of the world knew it. Bernie is questioning the tally, Bernie supporters are questioning their lives.

ScooBySnaCk 06-06-2016 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585193)
The only difference between Shariah and what so-called Christians in this country would enact is which book they're using as the basis

Wow you sound like a really informed person.

Togowack 06-07-2016 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585193)
The only difference between Shariah and what so-called Christians in this country would enact is which book they're using as the basis

The silence of the Christian Right of America has always been feared by the Communist Socialist Left. This is because when they go silent, they pray, and civilizations are transformed.

The Bilderbergs in the last few years have become aware of things unthinkable to us, they have been probing the solar system and have knowledge of things that would unravel our civilization. We are in the next age now, and the Left has no idea how to cope with this knowledge, no more than the Church of the dark ages was prepared to deal with the printing press and Martin Luther which when combined, took us in 250 years where we couldn't go in 2000 years with the Church.

JoMo 06-07-2016 00:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18585241)
AP has declared that Hillary has reached the required delegate count to clinch the nomination, some 6 months after the rest of the world knew it. Bernie is questioning the tally, Bernie supporters are questioning their lives.

Reached the magic number on 6/6/16.... 666... Togo is going to have a field day with this.

Togowack 06-07-2016 00:52

666 is an interesting number when it comes to the Torah and biblical numbers, means all kinds of nasty things, but 666 has been badly misinterpreted.

666 = "Allah Is God"

666 is not a meaningful number or combination of letters in any language except Arabic. The bible including Septuagint was to be replicated as though it was scanned and printed at 2000 dpi, with penalty of death, for the 6000 years because of the mysteries contained within it that were not understood by the Hebrew scribes.

It's pretty obvious to me that we are living during the predicted time.

Goshin 06-07-2016 01:01

Says you and everyone else in the last thousand years

Togowack 06-07-2016 01:07

A thousand years is a pretty short period.

Within the last thousand years the Arabs gutted the Pyramids, took the gold and the black casing stones to replenish their temples which had been destroyed in earthquakes. When they did that, they destroyed our heritage, it has been reported that the Pyramids were covered in writing telling us about our ancestors.

The next age is upon us. Our ancestors built these same pyramids on Venus, the moon, and Mars.

When we get people like LouCypher who want to go in the socialist direction, let them, and keep your money to yourself.

LouCypher 06-07-2016 01:21

http://cdn.countercurrentnews.com/wp...ntitled-51.jpg

havax 06-07-2016 01:23

the one on the left has rights

JoMo 06-07-2016 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585308)

That's easy, the one on the left is just posing for a picture, the one on the right is dead ****ing serious.

Dangerdoggie 06-07-2016 01:33

The one on the left is ****able

[N]PRIME189 06-07-2016 01:35

One on right probabaly had clit mutilated

Greedo909 06-07-2016 01:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585308)

Statistically speaking, which one would you guess is more likely to shoot up a crowded bus station?

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 02:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18585308)

lou wants to take the guns and religious rights away from the one on the left

and hand them to the fundamentalist on the right

was the answer you were going for?

because that's what I obtain from your posting and opinion

i mean we know your stance on guns.....and your prostration efforts toward muslim pandering

Flash 06-07-2016 02:24

Lou operates on feels not stats. Good try though.

His hatred for Christians stems from being surrounded by some of the dumbest Christians on the planet. They are truly on a another level down here. However, he paints the entire religion based on the few that he knows.

How he can't distinguish between the violence committed by the religions is beyond me though.

Captain Tele 06-07-2016 02:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greedo909 (Post 18585321)
Statistically speaking, which one would you guess is more likely to shoot up a crowded bus station?

i wonder if we can count how many mass shootings and terrorist attacks fit the description of the one on the left vs. right

JoMo 06-07-2016 02:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18585343)
Lou operates on feels not stats. Good try though.

His hatred for Christians stems from being surrounded by some of the dumbest Christians on the planet. They are truly on a another level down here. However, he paints the entire religion based on the few that he knows.

How he can't distinguish between the violence committed by the religions is beyond me though.

But it's ok to be violent if someone says something that hurts your feelings or makes you mad. They are the ones responsible if you are violent towards them. If you need an excuse, just compare the person that made you mad or said something that hurt your feelings to Hitler, then anything you do isn't your fault because you were being heroic and stopping the next Hitler.

LouCypher 06-07-2016 07:22

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...aa7261ae91.jpg

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 07:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18585203)
No, no it's not.

Answer this: which should hold precedence in the USA: US Law or Sharia Law?

Mosques are expected to be places of worship, not recruitment centers for Mujaheddin or to tell the faithful to practice sharia law in their homes.

Before you answer, you better make sure you google honor killings and other crap [read: crimes] that has been committed in the name of allah in western nations.

Why the left kisses muslim ass will never cease to amaze me, especially as muslims throw homosexuals off roofs, set them on fire, beheadings, stonings, misogyny, **** children, etc.

Must be the 'enemy of my enemy is my friend' type of relationship.


The only person in this entire thread suggesting sharia law is you. That is not freedom of religion no more than people trying to write laws out of the bible which restrict our freedoms.
And sharia law is an Islam thing, not the first thing you should be thinking when you hear Muslim.

HumDumpin 06-07-2016 07:30

Shari'yall law dun been declared he-yuk

havax 06-07-2016 08:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585374)
The only person in this entire thread suggesting sharia law is you. That is not freedom of religion no more than people trying to write laws out of the bible which restrict our freedoms.
And sharia law is an Islam thing, not the first thing you should be thinking when you hear Muslim.

wat?

islam and muslim go hand and hand, bro, what the **** are you talking about?

Wiglaf 06-07-2016 08:12

Sharia law in the US is an extreme case shock+scare tactic and you know it. So extreme that you need a foil hat to believe it could ever fly around here.

havax 06-07-2016 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585379)
Sharia law in the US is an extreme case shock+scare tactic and you know it. So extreme that you need a foil hat to believe it could ever fly around here.

yeah, i bet the uk thought that too a long time ago

Britons 'benefit a great deal' from Sharia law, says British Home Secretary Theresa May

Tyco 06-07-2016 08:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18585374)
And sharia law is an Islam thing, not the first thing you should be thinking when you hear Muslim.

I really don't think you understand the difference between the words Islam and Muslim.

KingSobieski 06-07-2016 08:41

Islam is the religion and muslim is the adherent. Wiglaf is a dum-dum. Keep it moving, nothing to see here.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:48.
Page 109 of 626

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC