Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 97 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

-SS- 12-24-2016 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 18694339)
yeah total rage

you are the definition of simpleton

go back to twl.. oh wait

y u replying?

ggs

:)

Dutch 12-24-2016 17:04

i knew that response was coming

limp dick

ScooBySnaCk 12-24-2016 17:41

rage boy dutch never fails to bring the nerd angst.

Odio 12-24-2016 17:55

http://i.imgur.com/UI96qSa.png

clu 12-24-2016 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18694342)
we all know that obama ****ing sucked as a president, divided this country terribly

were you blackout drunk during the bush presidency? prima facie evidence that you'll only be happy when your side wins, giving tax cuts to the rich at the expense of the middle class.

Odio 12-24-2016 18:41

bush created a big crack and obama sledgehammered a wedge into it.

MadHatSam 12-24-2016 18:45

The Bush administration broke the world apart, Obama sure as hell didn't fix much at all but if you think Bush was better you are a ****ing moron.

clu 12-24-2016 18:45

hey guys lets go into Iraq it will be a great idea

wtf are all these Syrian immigrants doing here

lemon 12-24-2016 18:46

how the **** else u gonna get the oil

u gotta break some **** apart

JoMo 12-24-2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18694454)
hey guys lets go into Iraq it will be a great idea

wtf are all these Syrian immigrants doing here

How many Iraqi immigrants are here after the Iraq war?

Look at all the Syrian immigrants still flooding across the world.

Clearly, Obama was worse.

If Obama had done a Bush and attacked Assad after Assad 'used chemical weapons' then the Syrian war would have ended sooner and there wouldn't be an Aleppo or immigrant crisis.

Obama was a bad President because of that, thx.

(of course if we would have stopped our 'Allies' and CIA from trying to overthrow Assad, none of that would have happened either)

clu 12-24-2016 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18694456)

If Obama had done a Bush and attacked Assad after Assad 'used chemical weapons' then the Syrian war would have ended sooner and there wouldn't be an Aleppo or immigrant crisis.

(of course if we would have stopped our 'Allies' and CIA from trying to overthrow Assad, none of that would have happened either)

they didn't immigrate they stayed and fought. who is occupying Aleppo?

clu 12-24-2016 18:52

oic... we need to go back into the middle east. conservative reasoning

JoMo 12-24-2016 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18694458)
they didn't immigrate they stayed and fought. who is occupying Aleppo?

Syrian government forces are occupying Aleppo now. Did you miss out on the whole stalemate thing that went on for awhile until Russia got involved and kicked it into high gear for the Syrian gov't?

Our 'support' for the so called, rebels, only prolonged the fighting and suffering of the civilians. If you're going to support one side over the other, you've got to go all in, and Obama didn't do that.

Now the rebels are gonna be mad at us for leaving them hanging (see Afghanistan vs Russia) and a new terror group targeting the US will probably form.

-SS- 12-24-2016 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18694459)
oic... we need to go back into the middle east. conservative reasoning

no cluless, we shouldnt be there in the first place.

if anything, we need to send all of our progressives over there instead of troops.

you need to show them how to 'nation build' -since the left sticks up for them. on your own dime of course.

deal?

clu 12-24-2016 19:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18694461)
Did you miss out on the whole stalemate thing that went on for awhile until Russia got involved and kicked it into high gear for the Syrian gov't?

was that before or after 2015?

Migrant crisis: Migration to Europe explained in seven charts - BBC News

Dangerdoggie 12-24-2016 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18694456)

Didn't the UN inspectors clear Assad of the chemical weapon attack, and there were pictures of the rebels using makeshift canisters for their artillery guns.

Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

at any rate, even if we turned syria into a parking lot they would still be flying "refugees" into the US on cargo planes.

clu 12-24-2016 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18694462)
no cluless, we shouldnt be there in the first place.

if anything, we need to send all of our progressives over there instead of troops.

you need to show them how to 'nation build' -since the left sticks up for them. on your own dime of course.

deal?

ah yes.... the 2008 libertarian - too ashamed to call themselves conservatives. I spent enough time arguing with your side against the Iraq war. you don't want to buy it after you break it. that's fine I understand but don't try to pretend that your electoral votes in 2000 didn't cause the whole ****ing mess

T-Dawg 12-24-2016 19:16

Obama will be the next ***** Trump gtabs

ScooBySnaCk 12-24-2016 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu

Were you asleep during Obama's term?

It is understood we had the mistake of going into Iraq under false pretenses.
*Bush
It is also understood that after being there the wrong thing to do was to vacate totally.
*Obama

You want to go back to blaming Bush bypassing Obama's big ****-up. Obama ****ing blamed Bush for 8 years straight never taking responsibility for anything.

Obama was a ****ing horrible president with ****ty foreign policy. (HI CLINTON/KERRY) Obama racially divided the country with his pile of **** DOJ, ran the deficit up, enlarged government departments, increased bureaucracy and regulations, bent over and ****ed healthcare. But HEY-o he had flashy speech, All-star celebrities, and cute youtube moments. He was *wonderful*, Especially apologizing to the European nations or covering up that dirt bag Clinton.

clu 12-24-2016 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18694477)
Were you asleep during Obama's term?

It is understood we had the mistake of going into Iraq under false pretenses.
*Bush
It is also understood that after being there the wrong thing to do was to vacate totally.
*Obama

You want to go back to blaming Bush bypassing Obama's big ****-up. Obama ****ing blamed Bush for 8 years straight never taking responsibility for anything.

Obama was a ****ing horrible president with ****ty foreign policy. (HI CLINTON/KERRY) Obama racially divided the country with his pile of **** DOJ, ran the deficit up, enlarged government departments, increased bureaucracy and regulations, bent over and ****ed healthcare. But HEY-o he had flashy speech, All-star celebrities, and cute youtube moments. He was *wonderful*, Especially apologizing to the European nations or covering up that dirt bag Clinton.

thanks Obama

Withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq - Wikipedia

after reading jomo's tirade about the Syrian refugee exodus I have to wonder where the **** the right gets their news. actually I don't I've heard AM radio before. it's not what you know that scares me, it's what you know that just ain't so.

what the **** is this DOJ bull**** - the Oregon protestors? sorry dude it's hard to take you seriously with fakenews

Togowack 12-24-2016 19:42

the right gets news from Drudge and Alex Jones. But this has been a recent turn of events these were basically the only US based news outlets that were correct and your leftist mainstream media sites are doomed.

clu 12-24-2016 19:43

I stand corected

cogzinofa 12-24-2016 19:43

Obama's job approval hits four-year high | TheHill

havax 12-24-2016 19:44

i've already admitted many times that bush was bad. truth is, obama was much worse for this country, but **** heels like clu just can't admit they were wrong like we can with bush.

Togowack 12-24-2016 19:44

remember the Jews who said Trump would get elected told us Obama would die as part of the battle of Meggido, which either Obama will get us into in the next 30 days or more likely Trump.

clu 12-24-2016 19:46

I didn't vote for Obama in either of the dem primaries gg

Togowack 12-24-2016 19:47

Somehow you are better than the left and right though in terms of being informed

JoMo 12-24-2016 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18694486)

Pretty EZ when you have the MSM slobbering over your every move, too afraid to call you out on anything cause they don't want to be 'racist'.

Odio 12-24-2016 20:03

Remember that time Bush signed NDAA?

'MEMBER?

starwolf_nexus 12-24-2016 20:06

Quote:

Must be the same pollsters that said Hillary was gonna win by a landslide.

Togowack 12-24-2016 20:08

I think its decision time soon. You know the USA was just an idea and exists solely on paper? We have discovered domed cities on all other planetoids of this solar system, we seem to be sole survivors of an ancient cosmic war which weapons were used on the scale of the Deathstar.

The Illuminati know we are destined to regain the lost ground but the bible gives us the agenda for how we are to reclaim everything that was lost. On the way there a global kingdom is required.

Togowack 12-24-2016 20:11

actually that's not 100% true the USA like all countries exists in the spirit and angels protect it and the paper system was just an attempt to explain it

HaPpY 12-24-2016 22:13

Quote:

nice timing... so that means they approve of him leaving lolol

burtrennalds 12-24-2016 22:26

Lol wut togo?

Flipp 12-24-2016 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus (Post 18694498)

yup... dis
intellectual inferior trash will always rationalize hard 2 live anudda day :jester:
make no mistake i am a black man and obama is a worthless fukkin ****** dat put mericuh in da chitter

havax 12-24-2016 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by starwolf_nexus (Post 18694498)

oh yeah man, 80% likely to win, + or - 2 points yeah yeah yeah

KingSobieski 12-24-2016 22:40

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump demarcates the moment the western world officially begins resisting the Muslim menace. Fortunately it is too late - we are many. The damage has been done and the course of the future has been decided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScooBySnaCk 12-24-2016 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18694530)
Trump demarcates the moment the western world officially begins resisting the Muslim menace. Fortunately it is too late - we are many. The damage has been done and the course of the future has been decided.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think there is a great worry about furry muslims

-SS- 12-25-2016 00:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18694467)
ah yes.... the 2008 libertarian - too ashamed to call themselves conservatives. I spent enough time arguing with your side against the Iraq war. you don't want to buy it after you break it. that's fine I understand but don't try to pretend that your electoral votes in 2000 didn't cause the whole ****ing mess

making **** up doesnt support anything you say, only embarrasses you

anyway, watch this closely. if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. it's a weakness of mine to help the mentally challenged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

when are you packing your bags to help the beleaguered muslims? you choose not to be so giving about that. y are you afraid? always wanting 'fix' America but cant do it elsewhere?

clu 12-25-2016 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18694562)
making **** up doesnt support anything you say, only embarrasses you

anyway, watch this closely. if you have any further questions, feel free to ask. it's a weakness of mine to help the mentally challenged.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5p-qIq32m8

when are you packing your bags to help the beleaguered muslims? you choose not to be so giving about that. y are you afraid? always wanting 'fix' America but cant do it elsewhere?

what am I making up? the fact that EVERY conservative on this forum came out in favor of the Iraq war? i'm sure you were here at the time, posting every link that fox news published after the invasion claiming that we found new biochem weapons and shortly after, the claims were retracted. what Pelosi said was correct - we knew he had them. however, they were already tagged and cataloged from the first gulf war.

if you had critical thinking skills you'd recall that pretty much every democratic politician was in favor of much more restrictive inspections. this would have been a stop-gap for a truly multilateral invasion force. if the search function worked, i'd bet you a dollar I could find some post from you in support of the Iraq war. now you claim we should ever have been there.

the link I posted earlier about the US troop withdraw from Iraq indicates that bush signed a bill before leaving office that outlined a nearly complete withdraw by 2011 - again - thanks Obama. of course now you'll find some other youtube clips that take soundbites out of context to support your political opinions.

U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia

someone asked me in the pizza thread (lmfao) "well mr smartypants liberal, which news sources do you deem fit for consumption". there are plenty - read whatever the **** you want. hell, keep reading fox news. read alex jones. one thing you MUST change is to start thinking critically. don't believe something just because if fits your opinion. I know this is a ****ing pie in the sky pipe dream because you're too ****ing retarded.

I watched your clip. it confirms you're a dumb****. thanks for "helping out the mentally challenged" by making me feel obligated to waste my time making a serious reply to your drivel.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page