Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 29 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680237)
It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?

don't forget about homeless people they care so much about while having the highest % of

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680241)
And how does that relate to causation versus correlation?

Yeah, I'm done with you.

You just *****ed about Republicans when I noted Obama hasn't lived up to everything he's given credit for but when I note that areas with the most problems are Democrat controlled, you spout off this ****.

SuicideSnowman 11-27-2016 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680239)
Hahaha, maybe they were made because he called them all rapists?

The only "made" people are the illegals that shouldn't be here anyway. He did get more support from Latinos than Romney did.

Most intelligent immigrants that spent years to legally become citizens don't want these parasites here either.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680243)
Oh, you mean those 2 giant bubbles that collapsed within the last 16 years... and that price index has outpaced wage increases by how much, and for how long? Riiight, and considering how almost every economist says that TDE doesn't, in fact, work...

The IMF Confirms That â***8364;***732;Trickle-Downâ***8364;***8482; Economics Is, Indeed, a Joke

I mean, maybe you're smarter than the people at the IMF.

trickle down doesn't work

but dnc solution to everything is a new stimulus program, new government program, and keynesian spending projects

top down doesn't work unless government on top

thank u paul krugman

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:02

Ok, so you like to take less than 1% of the democrats, and lump them in to the whole. What's your point?

I guess I don't get you "people". And by "people" I mean those who can't understand that a small portion of any demographic/political party/nationality doesn't represent the entirety of that group.

And yet here you are...

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18680246)
The only "made" people are the illegals that shouldn't be here anyway. He did get more support from Latinos than Romney did.

Most intelligent immigrants that spent years to legally become citizens don't want these parasites here either.

You know who does want them here? Business owners.

And I'm SO sorry for accidentally typing one extra letter. I guess that nullifies any statement or question I have. I'm sure that you've never done this.

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680245)
Yeah, I'm done with you.

You just *****ed about Republicans when I noted Obama hasn't lived up to everything he's given credit for but when I note that areas with the most problems are Democrat controlled, you spout off this ****.

Cool, be done with me because you can't explain it.

Oh and - Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows | Gallup

SuicideSnowman 11-27-2016 01:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680249)
You know who does want them here? Business owners.

And I'm SO sorry for accidentally typing one extra letter. I guess that nullifies any statement or question I have. I'm sure that you've never done this.

Oh no, I guess they'll have to figure out how to do business by hiring Americans. Such a novel idea.

Your typo didn't nullify your statement, that's why I responded to it with facts.

JoMo 11-27-2016 01:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680250)
Cool, be done with me because you can't explain it.

Oh and - Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows | Gallup

I'm still waiting to hear your brilliant economic theory on why a doctor should make the same amount of money as Juan the **** shoveler.

Validuz 11-27-2016 01:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18680095)
You're confusing actual marxists from normal people who work jobs and raise families that preclude them from hours upon hours of independent research (which is tough to find and quite frankly tough to analyze also) and have a mixed system of beliefs due to hearing information from both sides.

Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp instead of being understanding and engaging in reasoned discourse rather than vitriolic rhetoric. I see people like you as more of a danger to the cause of various right aligned movements as you set a very poor example and have over the course of a decade on this forum. I remember you from 2008 when I was young and the idiotic rage fueled statements and you have never served your cause well via it, and you never influenced me (unlike other posters here) into a more aligned viewpoint.

:huh: Ugh. It's like trying to tell an insane person that he's insane.

Let me say it slowly and clearly for you:
YOU ARE NOT A MIDDLE-GROUND REASONABLE PERSON.
You. Are. A. Part. Of. The. Delusional. Left.

You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

"Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp"

This is only evidence that you're ****ing insane. Nothing you ever say to me will "push me further right." Well, partly because there is no far right, but mostly because my beliefs changed over time as I grew up, used my brain, and slowly realized that naive things I believed in when I was young was bull****. You never got to this point and never will.

Progressivism is a disease of the mind.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:09

@tayandyou automated microsoft twitter bot had stronger game than this

https://buzzworthy.s3.amazonaws.com/...016/03/tay.png

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18680255)
Oh no, I guess they'll have to figure out how to do business by hiring Americans. Such a novel idea.

Your typo didn't nullify your statement, that's why I responded to it with facts.

Except Trump has hired Illegals his entire business career. And he's not about to piss off all of his rich buddies by removing them. And you don't really want them to either. You want your $1.50/# strawberries, $3.99/# asparagus which sometimes goes on sale for $2/#.

The funny thing is, that the businesses have raised food prices from the Food price index of 91.1 in y2000, to 201 in y2014... with wages no-where near a 115% jump... and yet you're mad at illegals who still get paid almost nothing. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680256)
I'm still waiting to hear your brilliant economic theory on why a doctor should make the same amount of money as Juan the **** shoveler.

Who said I wanted that? You're assuming... and you do realize Hillary wasn't going to undercut the profits of her buddies either... stop being so obtuse, and get with the program.

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18680259)
:huh: Ugh. It's like trying to tell an insane person that he's insane.

Let me say it slowly and clearly for you:
YOU ARE NOT A MIDDLE-GROUND REASONABLE PERSON.
You. Are. A. Part. Of. The. Delusional. Left.

You have never been nor will you ever be capable of critical thinking and introspective thought. It's simply not possible. Can you at least grasp that? Or is that part of your brain non-functioning as well?

You and your kin are too ****ing stupid to know you are too ****ing stupid. Repeat that sentence in your head over and over and maybe it will sink in. Even a literal retard could understand that concept. Nothing I say or do will ever reach you. You're already so far out that actual Communists are shocked.

"Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp"

This is only evidence that you're ****ing insane. Nothing you ever say to me will "push me further right." Well, partly because there is no far right, but mostly because my beliefs changed over time as I grew up, used my brain, and slowly realized that naive things I believed in when I was young was bull****. You never got to this point and never will.

Progressivism is a disease of the mind.

I don't know what you guys have your panties in a twist about, but you are wrong... confirmation bias and "backfire effect" is definitely a problem that we've had here. And it's a huge reason why we're so polarized. And what's to say that you're not the insane one there? You calling someone insane a) doesn't make them insane, and b) doesn't mean you aren't.

Validuz 11-27-2016 01:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680137)
The extreme right wants the nanny state just as much as the extreme left, maybe more.

The bible thumping right (and don't kid yourself, that's who helped put Trump over the top) wants nothing more than a christian theocracy where the state determines what is right or wrong to put in our bodies, etc. They are just as scary as those who want to limit how much sugar we can have.

There's no such thing as extreme right, dip****.

And Bible-thumpers probably supported Trump the least of several elections, because of all the "mean" things he said.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680261)
The funny thing is, that the businesses have raised food prices from the Food price index of 91.1 in y2000, to 201 in y2014... with wages no-where near a 115% jump... and yet you're mad at illegals who still get paid almost nothing. :D

businesses raised costs

LOL

Venezuela Locks Up 100 ***8220;Bourgeois***8221; Businessmen For The Crime Of Capitalism

not mandated minimum wage, the federal reserve, monetization of debt, increase business operating costs and mandated entitlement benefits being passed on to consumers

good talking points chavez

u just in time for castros funeral service

this as bad as people demanding increases in property tax to fund new welfare projects/programs while saying the rent is too damn high for poor people to afford.

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:18

Oh, and I can post stupid twitter/facebook stuff too! Does that make me super smart now too?!

https://scontent.fsnc1-5.fna.fbcdn.n...42&oe=58FBE3C7

SuicideSnowman 11-27-2016 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680261)
Except Trump has hired Illegals his entire business career. And he's not about to piss off all of his rich buddies by removing them. And you don't really want them to either. You want your $1.50/# strawberries, $3.99/# asparagus which sometimes goes on sale for $2/#.

Yeah, he has said multiple times that he abuses the system our government put into place. That doesn't necessarily mean he has no interest in fixing it.

I can't say for certain what he'll accomplish as a president, but I assure you he'll be one of the toughest presidents on illegal immigration that we've seen in some time. You clearly haven't followed the election if you think that Trump is worried about pissing anybody off.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:22

good one

great point based on real facts not feelz

we all went from racist to sexist by not supporting HRC

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...e4&oe=58AF467F

and the mental gymnastics continue

glad to see you leaving the thread with the same idiocy you came in with

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18680264)
businesses raised costs

LOL

Venezuela Locks Up 100 “Bourgeois” Businessmen For The Crime Of Capitalism

not mandated minimum wage, the federal reserve, monetization of debt, increase business operating costs and mandated entitlement benefits being passed on to consumers

good talking points chavez

u just in time for castros funeral service

this as bad as people demanding increases in property tax to fund new welfare projects/programs while saying the rent is too damn high for poor people to afford.

Haha, oh kiddo, you're funny. Except I don't care that they raised costs, but you elected a guy who's done this for a living, and isn't about to stop himself, let alone any of his rich friends from making as much bank as possible.

I mean, even the conservative tax foundations/economists were saying his plans are terrible for the economy, and that the middle class will suffer.

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18680269)
Yeah, he has said multiple times that he abuses the system our government put into place. That doesn't necessarily mean he has no interest in fixing it.

I can't say for certain what he'll accomplish as a president, but I assure you he'll be one of the toughest presidents on illegal immigration that we've seen in some time. You clearly haven't followed the election if you think that Trump is worried about pissing anybody off.

HAHA - so someone who's systematically benefited from loopholes... wants to suddently fix it. Good one.

You still don't understand how government works - which is why nothing is going to change immigration wise, and the middle-middle and lower-middle class will continue to suffer.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:26

someone who produced something

instead of just community organized

and/or stole funds from fake charitable causes

ohhhhhhhhhh the tragedy

the tragedy i tell you

you would think the banks and fat cats would have supported trump as much as they did HRC

but they didn't.....LOL

Sentor 11-27-2016 01:27

Alright - I'm out.

You guys are spoon fed bull****, none of which is going to happen, and considering he's already going back on half of his major campaign promises, and lies 77% of the time as it is, nothing will change.

Whatever.

(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 01:29

going back on 100% of it would only make him as bad as all our other options

think about that and report back later

Validuz 11-27-2016 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680262)
I don't know what you guys have your panties in a twist about, but you are wrong... confirmation bias and "backfire effect" is definitely a problem that we've had here. And it's a huge reason why we're so polarized. And what's to say that you're not the insane one there? You calling someone insane a) doesn't make them insane, and b) doesn't mean you aren't.

Because I used to have some of the naive views you idiots have, but I was in my teenage/early adult years. The human brain doesn't stop developing until your mid-20's. Clearly your brains stopped at 15. Because of your upbringing, genetics, environment, brainwashing, you never got to that point where you actually say: wait a second, that **** doesn't make sense. You just continued on with the fairy-tale and swallowed whatever bull**** **** progressive professors told you.

ScooBySnaCk 11-27-2016 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680275)
Alright - I'm out.

You guys are spoon fed bull****, none of which is going to happen, and considering he's already going back on half of his major campaign promises, and lies 77% of the time as it is, nothing will change.

Whatever.

(last thing: tele - because his economic policies are BAT**** INSANE, and everyone who read them/listened to professionals knows it)

Ok Junior.. When you are finished with your white apologetic dance and huffington post review, please come tell us more.

Rooster128 11-27-2016 01:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18680085)
i actually enjoy your posts

walking_man and MHS others ....

i have been thinking about this a lot and maybe what we need is a "bankruptcy" president right now.

i mean look at how GM Chapter 11 was handled a few years back

General Motors Chapter 11 reorganization - Wikipedia

this idea of we are going to put the taxpayers on the hook for private loses, just to watch a company go belly up anyways, is about as wasteful and fiscally incompetent as it gets.

yes, even moreso than the bad ideas and piss poor prioritization that got us into these messes in the first place.

our bubble economy is in euphoria mode right now......but the global bubble is still doing its stagnation thing and i doubt that even a Trump presidency is going to resolve that beyond more short term "hopium" injections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ECi6WJpbzE

maybe we don't have the hero we want but the hero we need with our Bankrutpcy King where he is today.

i love when tele can admit trump is crazy. gives me hope for humanity :P tele smart yo, even if we don't see eye to eye on everything he can call a duck a duck i like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18680090)
I am very much in line with minarchism -the nightwatchman State. As I've said before, we do need some gvt in order to function as a viable society. The equation and disagreement always boils down to how much. As younger generations are being brainwashed into accepting the Nanny State, the worse the future will be where it becomes acceptable to give away our Liberties and Freedoms to the State, which is the antithesis to what this Nation was founded on. To date, we have been unable to find a better form of gvt. Communism / Socialism showed its true face by murdering ~100 million people, so yeah, I distrust the power of any State.

The inherent flaw with a capitalist society is the fact that there will be winners and losers, which also applies to amassing wealth. In a free society, it also offers the best opportunity to create upward mobility economically. I believe the key to allaying your fears is a society that actually prosecutes corruption without any mercy. So imo, while the potential to fill the gap you worry over is there, a just society willing to prosecute would mitigate it.

This is where I believe that balance can be achieved, but its going to take willpower to hold people who commit crimes accountable for the actions. Affluenza and twinkie defenses wouldnt cut it in my society. Your ass would be going to prison or being put to death depending on your crime(s). In other words, once people know there are real consequences for their actions, the less likely they are to act on them.

to get a government to that point, we really need to get money out of politics. otherwise people in government can always be bought to vote a certain way, earmark a bill, or lobby. it's too much like a business, where the fattest wallet wins. only when you remove the incentive of money will people actually punish corruption to the extent we need

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18679970)
Everything is so divisive right now. You're either a racist hood wearing KKK member or a purple haired SJW riddled with white guilt.

Most of us are in the common sense middle, yet I feel like the majority is being shouted down by the idiots on both sides.

Holy **** this. So sick of the idiots on either side of the spectrum, when they aren't even really mutually exclusive on everything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18680042)
:rofl: "common sense middle" Jesus Christ, you actually believe that.

and you're just one of those said idiots...

Zulu 11-27-2016 02:09

Cliffs from Rooster post above : "Make America Great Again"

Harbinger 11-27-2016 02:51

I wonder how often Validuz needs to clean the froth and spittle from his screen. Twice daily?

God can you imagine him commuting to work? He would have to put the windshield wipes on the inside of his car.

Validuz 11-27-2016 02:51

Wow, Rooster128 is agreeing with another progressive ****bag, along with Harbinger, another progressive ****bag.

Shocking! They must both be super critical thinkers who are average people that are centrists or something.

StapleMammal1 11-27-2016 03:07

Get a load of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xck4t1jVnAQ

Togowack 11-27-2016 03:21

Biblical prophecy buffs should be going nuts.

The sign of Baal has manifested in New York,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xktx7MD2SnE

Israel is being burned,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaiah 1:7
Your country is desolate, your cities burned with fire; your fields are being stripped by foreigners right before you, laid waste as when overthrown by strangers.

the nations are being judged!!! The tribunals are to begin!!!

Togowack 11-27-2016 03:25

There are 9 harbingers. http://www.tedmontgomery.com/remarks...arbingers.html

most of them are now manifest.

StapleMammal1 11-27-2016 03:35

God is Lucifer.

You are welcome.

Togowack 11-27-2016 04:20

The God of this world is Lucifer. Their best weaponry obviously didn't work on Nov 8th, and I guess it isn't yet obvious to the world that the Church did this. One of our best weapons is prophecy. The Church has inside information on Trump for many years.

Mark Taylor says the church needs to fight through to Jan 20th and then for another 4 months as they make attempts on his life. After that, the Tribunals will begin. These will be more watched than the debates before the election.

StapleMammal1 11-27-2016 04:28

"Lucifer" is Truth you moron.

Metaphors. Lots and lots of metaphors. Learn what the metaphors are and what they mean if you have any real interest in the matter. Otherwise you wont know wtf yo are reading.

Validuz 11-27-2016 04:30

Holy ****, why on Earth did I take Togo off of ignore.

I thought maybe he stopped spamming stupid religious bull**** in every thread...

[MD5]Hash 11-27-2016 04:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Validuz (Post 18680340)
Holy ****, why on Earth did I take Togo off of ignore.

I thought maybe he stopped spamming stupid religious bull**** in every thread...

Are you ****ing kidding me? This golden goose just keeps on giving!

Brasstax 11-27-2016 04:53

Basically - most Americans - and people in general - want the same stuff out of life. The difference is how we achieve those goals. This is where the divide starts.

The basic rift starts with:
A) Do it myself because I can conquer anything
B) Do it as a team because we are stronger in numbers

Add to this some ethical nuance and we start to get the major divide -

1) Do your best to not hurt others and help a brother out when possible
2) Do what you need to do to get ahead

A1 types are strong leaders who get **** done and help others along the way
A2 types can be real dicks
B1 types are successful and help society
B2 types are mobs of beta dicks


A1s and B1s further their agenda by using their brains
A2s and B2s prey upon all groups including themselves to further their dick agendas.

So really it comes down to what Doug Stanhope says - "There are only two countries in the world - dick and not a dick."

The problem is that the dicks don't recognize or even care that they are dicks. The rest of us are too busy to always show you that you are dicks. This last election - we stood up and showed you who the dicks are. So - just swallow that dick and make some changes.

StapleMammal1 11-27-2016 04:53

so tolerant

Trump Tower has been renamed ***8216;Dump Tower***8217; on Google Maps PIX11 / WPIX-TV

cael 11-27-2016 05:30

i can't wait for trump to angrily tweet about it at 3am


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:57.
Page 29 of 4375

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC