Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 28 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Phyzx 11-26-2016 20:24

Trump resonates all over the blue collar spectrum.

Harbinger 11-26-2016 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18680095)
You're confusing actual marxists from normal people who work jobs and raise families that preclude them from hours upon hours of independent research (which is tough to find and quite frankly tough to analyze also) and have a mixed system of beliefs due to hearing information from both sides.

Making sweeping and rude statements to them pushes them towards the actual Marxist camp instead of being understanding and engaging in reasoned discourse rather than vitriolic rhetoric. I see people like you as more of a danger to the cause of various right aligned movements as you set a very poor example and have over the course of a decade on this forum. I remember you from 2008 when I was young and the idiotic rage fueled statements and you have never served your cause well via it, and you never influenced me (unlike other posters here) into a more aligned viewpoint.

Don't mind him. Calm and reasoned discourse have no place in his small, anger filled world. As you say, he has been posting like this since 2008. There is no hope of him growing up. He'll always be stuck on that hill.

WarBuddha 11-26-2016 20:30

People with a brain pushed Trump over the top, oh yea and those with jobs.

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harbinger (Post 18680149)
Don't mind him. Calm and reasoned discourse have no place in his small, anger filled world. As you say, he has been posting like this since 2008. There is no hope of him growing up. He'll always be stuck on that hill.

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...79&oe=58FB9FCB

Nash 11-26-2016 20:33

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IM...ry-recount.jpg

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 20:33

this is a safe space now

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...aa&oe=58CB4927

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...88&oe=58CE3291

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...98&oe=58B91D58

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...3a&oe=58C95DA6

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nash (Post 18680155)

last name stein

all i needed to know

Kerosene31 11-26-2016 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phyzx (Post 18680148)
Trump resonates all over the blue collar spectrum.

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~cas7/gifs/simple.gif

Fool 11-26-2016 21:48

https://i.sli.mg/ybimUK.jpg

SuicideSnowman 11-26-2016 21:57

Quote:

Donald J. Trump
***8207;@realDonaldTrump
The Green Party scam to fill up their coffers by asking for impossible recounts is now being joined by the badly defeated & demoralized Dems

gOOse 11-26-2016 22:04

Happy needs to hack the matrix and add happyflag code to all the pedos so we can root out the turtling cowards.

bam 11-26-2016 22:05

What the **** are those comics a few posts above?

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 22:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by bam (Post 18680177)
What the **** are those comics a few posts above?

the latest and greatest in sjw safe space cartoon feelzgoood

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...88&oe=58CE3291

Justin Hubbell - Not A Race Longform

http://www.justinhubbell.com/comics/...e-Longform.jpg

i wonder if this is what 250k in student loans for art degree looks like

Justin Hubbell (@HubbellJustin) | Twitter

Captain Tele 11-26-2016 22:50

what i love is that even if jill could give hillary her votes it wouldn't matter

LOL

whereas gary johnson and even mcmuffin truly ****ed trump in a lot of close races

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/virginia

like this one that is equally deserving of recounting

(minus 60k felons for hillary)

Nash 11-26-2016 23:43

https://i.sli.mg/9oCBHl.jpg

Sentor 11-26-2016 23:56

I'm white, blonde, blue eyed... no matter what, I'll be fine.

However I still don't understand how such a pathological liar, with no logic and reason behind any of his statements was voted for by so many people... except Hillary received the nomination instead of someone who might actually fight for the middle class.

Good luck anyone of any kind of color.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:11

lol

starts post off with I have shame for myself (based on nothing I did but how I was born)

expresses contempt for others who don't wake up with constant shame or self victimization syndrome

finishes with warm well wishes and profound sympathy for others simply because of their skin color (not life situation or actual struggle)

and these people wonder what planet trump voters came from

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680197)
I'm white, blonde, blue eyed... no matter what, I'll be fine.

However I still don't understand how such a pathological liar, with no logic and reason behind any of his statements was voted for by so many people... except Hillary received the nomination instead of someone who might actually fight for the middle class.

Good luck anyone of any kind of color.

Yeah, because life under Obama was just grand for people of color. #BlackLivesMatter #StopKillingUs

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:17

Racial Discontent Is Rising, but That***8217;s Not Obama***8217;s Fault

good luck black people

not because your future is ****ed by 3rd world competition, your cities are wastelands, you have no future prospects....your schools are jails

your representatives keep tossing you into prisons and create more laws for you to break and get arrested/shot over

as a liberal i don't feel bad for what we are doing to you.......but how you were born

the color of the skin you had no say or choice in

fukin democrats say they don't get it. obviously they don't

ScooBySnaCk 11-27-2016 00:18

That Justin Hubbel is a ****ing sperg factor 10. Who is he besides a metro sjw?

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18680204)
lol

starts post off with I have shame for myself (based on nothing I did but how I was born)

expresses contempt for others who don't wake up with constant shame or self victimization syndrome

finishes with warm well wishes and profound sympathy for others simply because of their skin color (not life situation or actual struggle)

and these people wonder what planet trump voters came from

a) no shame. not racist/prejudiced. not self serving, as trump will likely bring white guys like myself a more prosperous time.

b) hate crimes and racial tension has risen more in the last 3 weeks than the last 8 years combined.

c) you don't argue that trump wasn't a liar or isn't ****ing nuts, nor do you argue that he has logical ideas or reasonable plans for implementation for his wild/outlandish promises. GG kid.

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680206)
Yeah, because life under Obama was just grand for people of color. #BlackLivesMatter #StopKillingUs

And that's somehow Obama's fault, when both the house and senate (who make the laws) were both Republican run, as well as coming out of the worst recession in modern times, as well as the distribution of wealth continuing to rise to the top few %.... Do you think at all before you speak/type?

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:33

Trump mask spotted by Cubans celebrating Castro's death

WSVN 7 News on Twitter:

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680214)
a) no shame. not racist/prejudiced. not self serving, as trump will likely bring white guys like myself a more prosperous time.

oh no......meanwhile obama has all black bet party at white house

and they get slizzard

Everything That Happened at BET's White House Party for the Obamas

your party hasn't even started yet and you already feel bad about it

no shame at all.....LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680214)
b) hate crimes and racial tension has risen more in the last 3 weeks than the last 8 years combined.

so have fake hate crimes and attacks against trump voters

one gets more coverage and outrage than another.....so i see why most people wouldn't know this

part of the reconciliation process

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680214)
c) you don't argue that trump wasn't a liar or isn't ****ing nuts, nor do you argue that he has logical ideas or reasonable plans for implementation for his wild/outlandish promises. GG kid.

if i was worried about lying trump wouldn't be my biggest target

if i was worried about ****ing nuts he wouldn't be my biggest issue

anti-vaxx jill, ww3 hillary, Mormon moron mcmuffin, and gary high as **** johnson equal targets

so what logical statement should i use to argue against your purely emotional and hysterical hissy fit with? other than more contempt and outright mockery?

sorry your feelz got hurt.....still over a month away from him becoming president and it is all over for life and our society already

:lol:

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680216)
And that's somehow Obama's fault, when both the house and senate (who make the laws) were both Republican run, as well as coming out of the worst recession in modern times, as well as the distribution of wealth continuing to rise to the top few %.... Do you think at all before you speak/type?

Black people had nothing to fear when Obama was President. Life was great for them. That's why BLM exists...... because having a Black President smoothed over race relations, ended poverty and made the world a perfect place.

You're pathetic.

Kerosene31 11-27-2016 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680214)
a) no shame. not racist/prejudiced. not self serving, as trump will likely bring white guys like myself a more prosperous time.

Only if you are already very rich. Everyone else will be waiting for the money to trickle down.

SuicideSnowman 11-27-2016 00:39

It's funny how even up until the election we had about 12 to 1 video evidence of actual hate crimes against Trump supporters than vice versa and it's all just ignored.

Like I think the only actual evidence we have of violence by a Trump supporter was when that old guy sucker punched a guy at a rally.

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:40

Except I'm claiming the opposite... and you continue to generically respond like an idiot. Do you have other arguments, or do you just read something on facebook and copy/paste....?

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680216)
And that's somehow Obama's fault, when both the house and senate (who make the laws) were both Republican run, as well as coming out of the worst recession in modern times, as well as the distribution of wealth continuing to rise to the top few %.... Do you think at all before you speak/type?

too big to fail benefited those who already hold and own everything

call the press.......total outrage

who would have known?

During Obama***8217;s Presidency Wealth Inequality has Increased and Poverty Levels are Higher

you are like a bot spewing mindlessly unsubstantiated talking points at this point

is this a wiglaf smurf account?

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680223)
Black people had nothing to fear when Obama was President. Life was great for them. That's why BLM exists...... because having a Black President smoothed over race relations, ended poverty and made the world a perfect place.

You're pathetic.

what is amusing is how south park text book called it (in order of how BLM started and ended)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8CjxhWptS4

all in one glorious episode

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18680225)
It's funny how even up until the election we had about 12 to 1 video evidence of actual hate crimes against Trump supporters than vice versa and it's all just ignored.

Like I think the only actual evidence we have of violence by a Trump supporter was when that old guy sucker punched a guy at a rally.

minus dnc paid antagonists and provocateurs i wonder how many cases there were

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18680224)
Only if you are already very rich. Everyone else will be waiting for the money to trickle down.

Which doesn't work as demonstrated in the past - either way I'm not really worried.
Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18680225)
It's funny how even up until the election we had about 12 to 1 video evidence of actual hate crimes against Trump supporters than vice versa and it's all just ignored.

Like I think the only actual evidence we have of violence by a Trump supporter was when that old guy sucker punched a guy at a rally.

12 to 1? Where are you getting this stat? I don't think there was 12 total incidents I'd seen from either side. But I do know that the NYPD said that hate crimes had risen "dramatically" since the election. I don't know the stats though.

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680223)
Black people had nothing to fear when Obama was President. Life was great for them. That's why BLM exists...... because having a Black President smoothed over race relations, ended poverty and made the world a perfect place.

You're pathetic.

And you've not addressed that most states are republican lead, and that the house/senate were also republican lead.

So... maybe you need to understand how government works first.

SuicideSnowman 11-27-2016 00:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSVtE82Bkm0

Stop getting your news from CNN.

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680229)
Which doesn't work as demonstrated in the past - either way I'm not really worried.
12 to 1? Where are you getting this stat? I don't think there was 12 total incidents I'd seen from either side. But I do know that the NYPD said that hate crimes had risen "dramatically" since the election. I don't know the stats though.

according to NYT

Sarah Silverman on Twitter:

and Sarah Silverman

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...93154425_o.png

Quote:

Agreed. This story never happened & this tard mimicking a toxoplasmosis riddled cat lady just made me cringe
https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f3&oe=58B5AAE8

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680229)
Which doesn't work as demonstrated in the past - either way I'm not really worried.

Except all those times when the economy did well and so did everyone else. A rising tide raises all boats and whatnot.

I'm still wondering what this magical economic system is where there's no such thing as rich people and people who are highly skilled make as much as someone who shovels turds for a living.

JoMo 11-27-2016 00:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sentor (Post 18680230)
And you've not addressed that most states are republican lead, and that the house/senate were also republican lead.

So... maybe you need to understand how government works first.

It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:52

Hahaha, maybe they were made because he called them all rapists?

Captain Tele 11-27-2016 00:53

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f0&oe=58FCD3F2

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...9e&oe=58BB4391

closest thing to an actual hate crime i can find

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...5d&oe=58C34EE6

LOL

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680237)
It seems the areas with the highest crime and poverty problems are inner cities that are Democrat controlled?

And how does that relate to causation versus correlation?

Sentor 11-27-2016 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18680236)
Except all those times when the economy did well and so did everyone else. A rising tide raises all boats and whatnot.

I'm still wondering what this magical economic system is where there's no such thing as rich people and people who are highly skilled make as much as someone who shovels turds for a living.

Oh, you mean those 2 giant bubbles that collapsed within the last 16 years... and that price index has outpaced wage increases by how much, and for how long? Riiight, and considering how almost every economist says that TDE doesn't, in fact, work...

The IMF Confirms That ‘Trickle-Down’ Economics Is, Indeed, a Joke

I mean, maybe you're smarter than the people at the IMF.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:24.
Page 28 of 4375

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC