Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1074 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

ScooBySnaCk 11-04-2016 18:25

Obama: "You heard about the Obama care premium hikes..well that is only happening for for a select few who do not get a tax credit" You know the 80% of the US population select few since he is pandering to the "gimmie free ****" crowd.

TheVoiceOfReason 11-04-2016 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18666613)
fox news blackout on directv

DirecTV blackout of Fox News, CNN spurs allegations of censorship plot - Washington Times

can anyone confirm if this is true? holy ****

Haha, source The Moonie Times.

Data 11-04-2016 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18666574)

Not an article, just a heavily disclaimered opinion piece. May as well be a blog post on a Hillary campaign staffer's Wordpress site. It's also a complete fantasy, so...

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 18:27

Quote:

DirecTV blackout of Fox News, CNN spurs allegations of censorship plot - Washington Times

not exactly any level these people will not stoop to

WikiLeaks on Twitter:

Pro-Clinton media calls UK to suspend diplomatic immunity of Ecuador Embassy over WikiLeaks publication of Hillary’s emails

or be stupid on

anything is possible now

havax 11-04-2016 18:27

i predict false flag terrorism happening the day of the election, and obama calling for martial law right after that, and the whole nation is ****ed.

thanks obama voters

real ****ing smart

burtrennalds 11-04-2016 18:29

My buddy who lives in the same town as me down the street just lost his modem signal and directtv as he had fox on. Full neighborhood blackout. He has also been doing a ton of research. Getting picked off. Omg i have to ****

MadHatSam 11-04-2016 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18666605)
No.

Go back and look again. Make sure you take into account what Eggi said. Let's see if you figure it out.

Then you can come back and apologize. I'll accept your apology, I really will.

No 4% growth over a 10 year period, you highlighted his line about Reagan and told him to read your link. Which proved the ****ing part of his point you seemed to want to refute.

Do you need anything else explained to you?

You are really really bad at this.

Data 11-04-2016 18:33

Jesus ****ing Christ, Sam. Let it go.

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 18:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18666618)
Not an article, just a heavily disclaimered opinion piece. May as well be a blog post on a Hillary campaign staffer's Wordpress site. It's also a complete fantasy, so...

there was some good substance on that site

mainly in the comments section that ripped the article to shreds

the writer of that op-ed piece:

Sally Kohn - Wikipedia

Quote:

Kohn incited controversy when she wrote an article where she stated that she wants her daughter to grow up to be a lesbian, and that she is disappointed that her daughter has shown a romantic interest in boys.[8]
Quote:

Kohn has supported Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Quote:

Kohn was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania to Jewish parents.
Quote:

Kohn has consulted at organizations such as the Urban Justice Center. She was also a strategic adviser to the Social Justice Infrastructure Funders.
articles like these, from people like this, literally write themselves now

we know what they are going to say before they say it

wiglaf is also a jewish lesbian sjw imo

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by burtrennalds (Post 18666621)
My buddy who lives in the same town as me down the street just lost his modem signal and directtv as he had fox on. Full neighborhood blackout. He has also been doing a ton of research. Getting picked off. Omg i have to ****

kittycat

where are u

my dead man switch is triggered

MadHatSam 11-04-2016 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Data (Post 18666625)
Jesus ****ing Christ, Sam. Let it go.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/65987619.jpg

KittyCat 11-04-2016 18:45

Tele just posted a new md5 hash codes on twitter looks like his Killswitch I will have to assume he has been assassinated or compromised by killary agents

They don't **** around the smart ones like Naptown and tele will be the first ones picked off

Everyone head for the bunkers and stock up on ammo things will get ugly soon

Tele if your still alive let us know I won't trust any of the double agent posts though

Looks like we have drones flying around soon bombing civilians I don't even think she's going to wait until January **** will happen soon expect civilian droning and sjw will look the other way

ArakAtak 11-04-2016 18:47

1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006 | Zillow

havax 11-04-2016 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18666635)

2 million a month rent? no problem

KittyCat 11-04-2016 18:49

This is what happens when you guys look the other way all the cuckservatives sjw and losers falling into bill clinton trap

The smart ones like tele and myself are already watchlisted

Have fun with ww3 because you were busy worrying about sjw issues

No one will worry about women's rights when drones and possibly nuclear weapons are blowing up in cities

KittyCat 11-04-2016 18:55

A foreign agent has tampered with tele internet connection in the bunker

samUwell 11-04-2016 19:00

Quote:

confirmed.

FOX was out for all almost the entire day.

KittyCat 11-04-2016 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 18666649)
confirmed.

FOX was out for all almost the entire day.

It's starting already next thing you know drones will be blowing up some of the high profile Reddit and forum supporters of trump

4chan already leaked info about killary watchlist

Ppl like tele better hide asap

If you need bunker coordinates pm me

TheVoiceOfReason 11-04-2016 19:04

Quote:

AT&T released the following statement:

Early this morning, a technical issue impacted the high definition (HD) channels of the following networks for our satellite customers:

BBC World News, CNN, Comedy Central, FOX News, Fusion, Golf, NBC Sports, Ovation

With the exception of Fusion and BBC World News, we continued to provide the standard definition (SD) versions of these channels to our customers. We proactively reached out to customers via social and online channels to help ensure that they understood how to view the content.

The HD versions of these channels for most customers were back
online early this afternoon CT.

We apologize to our customers for the inconvenience.

The AT&T-owned satellite television carrier, which has about 20 million subscribers in the U.S., apologized to customers, but initially gave no information about what was behind the problem or when it might be fixed.

***8220;We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties," read an on-screen message posted in English and Spanish to viewers looking for the channel. "Please stand by. We apologize for the inconvenience.***8221;

The non-HD Fox News station was still available to viewers, and was apparently unaffected by the problem.
So, Fox News viewers were unable to bring themselves to switch over to a SD channel because of their privilege OR simply too incompetent to manage it?

samUwell 11-04-2016 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyCat (Post 18666650)
It's starting already next thing you know drones will be blowing up some of the high profile Reddit and forum supporters of trump

4chan already leaked info about killary watchlist

Ppl like tele better hide asap

If you need bunker coordinates pm me

my 'bunker' is almost complete but ive been busy on it for 4 or 5 years now. lol.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page