Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 33 of 34

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   To the tw religious ppl (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=696182)

amRam 11-14-2020 19:38

Control over oneself most definitely is a positive thing glad we agree.

Amadeus 11-15-2020 10:17

You just can't think of a reason why one should look to religion to achieve it.

amRam 11-15-2020 10:50

Tell us more about how atheism has a long proven history of success

Other than the genocides and abject poverty

Amadeus 11-15-2020 10:56

Keep repeating the same strawman, I heard it makes you look really good.

amRam 11-15-2020 11:03

But guys you don't have REASONS

lemontw 11-15-2020 11:25

he does not accept your reason therefore it does not exist

ur arguing with a soulless robot

NoGodForMe 11-15-2020 18:11

Laurie uses religion to control by saying, "God Speaks Through Me." I kid you not.

Brasstax 11-15-2020 18:21

"Why yes honey! I believe I heard him speaking through you this morning when you were in the bathroom. I had to listen closely because you had the shower running to cover his voice but it was so strong it rang through."

Falhawk 11-15-2020 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGodForMe (Post 19261517)
Laurie uses religion to control by saying, "God Speaks Through Me." I kid you not.

When did you last wet her hole

Falhawk 11-15-2020 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 19261368)
Tell us more about how atheism has a long proven history of success

Other than the genocides and abject poverty

Every wonder of the world was created by slavery driven by religion.

Let's all rejoice

Amadeus 11-15-2020 19:49

guys humanity succeeded for thousands of years without indoor plumbing

let's go back to using chamberpots and dumping them out the window onto the street, look at all the genoicide that happened after toilets were invented

Nmag 11-15-2020 20:50

Asume a self-brainwashing maneuver. Put your hand in the air and wave it back and forth slowly. Add chanting or song to help dismiss logical thoughts that might try to penetrate god's will. Consider kneeling. Consider an hour a day on your very own home crucifix. You are special... god cares about you... god cares about you more than a serial killer or the ant you just stepped on. Continue the mantra. Subscribing to more values increases your freedom. Don't worry about death. Think about heaven, or coming back as a mountain lion or a penguin.

amRam 11-15-2020 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19261528)
Every wonder of the world was created by slavery driven by religion.

Let's all rejoice

Slavery still a thriving industry with no god in sight, solid argument bro.

amRam 11-15-2020 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amadeus (Post 19261535)
guys humanity succeeded for thousands of years without indoor plumbing

let's go back to using chamberpots and dumping them out the window onto the street, look at all the genoicide that happened after toilets were invented

Once we finish what Mao and Stalin started we can finally reach godless genderless utopia

Falhawk 11-15-2020 20:53

Funniest thing about Christianity (which in itself is a rather recent umbrella of faiths that totally disagree) is that they present such an incredible afterlife, but don't kill yourself to get there or wont be allowed

And then there's another religion that promises 40 virgins that people seem totally ok with killing themselves and others to get to.

amRam 11-15-2020 20:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19261558)
Funniest thing about Christianity (which in itself is a rather recent umbrella of faiths that totally disagree) is that they present such an incredible afterlife, but don't kill yourself to get there or wont be allowed

And then there's another religion that promises 40 virgins that people seem totally ok with killing themselves and others to get to.

Almost as though the new testament wants to teach you to be a good man..... funny that.

Falhawk 11-15-2020 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 19261560)
Almost as though the new testament wants to teach you to be a good man..... funny that.

And the old testament?

Also have you ever studied horus/odin/Jesus?

amRam 11-15-2020 21:27

I consider that the Old Testament is a reflection of the life and times in which it was written. Could man's stories of God possibly be any other way in 1000 BC? Interesting thought exercise, at least.

Brasstax 11-15-2020 21:30

I feel so sorry about Ms. Failhawk's vagina. I can almost hear it....
"Help! Help! I am dying. Dying. Drying up. Getting so weak. No moisture. Must...get...damp. Must get attention..... So bored. So damn bored...."

Falhawk 11-15-2020 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 19261575)
I consider that the Old Testament is a reflection of the life and times in which it was written. Could man's stories of God possibly be any other way in 1000 BC? Interesting thought exercise, at least.

I refer to the original question of this thread that went off the rails early because of the pedo Amadeus


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:31.
Page 33 of 34

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC