Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 94 of 4375

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

spockhammer 12-22-2016 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Groove (Post 18693721)
i hate anyone that willingly gets involved in politics

but ivanka is the smartest trump and props for taking a normal flight instead of daddys gold plane

ya

but also they r probably all capable of evil like any1 else and had a unique experience in life

im hoping trump fires ppl if they **** up even his VP etc but that's not how amerikkka works it is not a reality tv show

ScooBySnaCk 12-22-2016 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by spockhammer (Post 18693722)
ya

but also they r probably all capable of evil like any1 else and had a unique experience in life

im hoping trump fires ppl if they **** up even his VP etc but that's not how amerikkka works it is not a reality tv show

Thats actually how it should be. Unfortunantely the gubberment has entrenched themselves in bureaucracy so it is nearly impossible to fire people from public service jobs and positions. That is where I hope Trump can make progress on besides immigration.

spockhammer 12-22-2016 20:08

gg accessibility argument

Hellsfury 12-22-2016 20:11

Must feel so good to be Donald Trump right now, going from literally the laughingstock of Washington 8 years ago to sitting on the throne as President of the Western World in a matter of weeks.

That trademarked ****-eating grin of his must be stuck on overdrive 24/7

ScooBySnaCk 12-22-2016 23:59

Hell wouldn't you though? The sheer volume of smug celebrity ****bags thinking they could dictate how the country should "feel" and even "how dare you not vote for Clinton". It was amazingly awesome to see that melt.

lemon 12-23-2016 00:07

The best part was being called a racist for NOT supporting Clinton OR Trump. I never would have noted for Clinton and a vote for Trump here in California is worthless thanks to the Electoral College. My ballots are still in my drawer.

:jester:

JoMo 12-23-2016 00:12

Kinda sucks that Sean Spicer got the Press Sec job. Rinsed Penis must have made that happen. Cool he kept Hope Hicks and Jason Miller on though and of course Dan Scavino gets to be the social media director. Kellyanne Conway gets to be Trump's 'counselor'.

Scavino's story is actually pretty cool. He was a 16 year old golf caddie when Trump visited a golf course and he was selected to be in the Trump party caddie. Ever since then, he's been working for Trump in some way.

How a golf caddie became Donald Trump's campaign confidant - CNNPolitics.com

lemon 12-23-2016 00:20

Trump knows people.

NightTrain 12-23-2016 00:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18693770)
Hell wouldn't you though? The sheer volume of smug celebrity ****bags thinking they could dictate how the country should "feel" and even "how dare you not vote for Clinton". It was amazingly awesome to see that melt.

Martin sheen is making a new video of himself holding his breath until texas turns blue

The Magical Zoo 12-23-2016 01:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18693483)
Is this what they teach you over there in Murrican public schools? America funded the foundation of the USSR. Yes, that is correct. American money was used to fund the Bolshevik revolution that overthrew the Russian Empire and murdered the Czar, Czarina, and their children. America then later colluded with the Soviet Union to destroy the last gasp of European civilization. The reason that half of Europe fell under Soviet rule was BECAUSE America enabled the Soviets in the first place. No American intervention = no USSR. No American aid to the USSR when Germany was trying to wipe them out = German victory over the Soviet Union.

not really reading thread but barbarossa failed by the end of 1941, well before lend lease from the usa had anything to do with anything on the eastern front. you're well-read, you know this.

swing and a miss

absent 12-23-2016 02:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Magical Zoo (Post 18693800)
not really reading thread but barbarossa failed by the end of 1941, well before lend lease from the usa had anything to do with anything on the eastern front. you're well-read, you know this.

swing and a miss

Lend Lease had begun well before the Nazis even got into power, read some history.

Now getting back to swindler Trump, apparently he's not appointing John Bolton because of Bolton's moustache! :rofl: Trump is literally casting people for his reality show :lol: Well, thank god Bolton isn't presentable enough for Trump, that guy is totally insane.

absent 12-23-2016 02:07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cyFDvamP5M

Just watching this right now... oh my god it's a ****ing howler :rofl:

JoMo 12-23-2016 02:50

Newt has a tendency to wander off the reservation from time to time and say stupid **** in front of cameras to draw attention to himself.

And don't believe the Washington Post's bull****. Bolton didn't get the job because Tillerson was higher up on the RNC's list and Bolton wouldn't get the Dep. Sec State because Tillerson didn't want him.

Zulu 12-23-2016 07:04

#HadByFakeNews

Kerosene31 12-23-2016 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlasic (Post 18693713)
You're seriously being a cock about her flying coach on jet blue?

You've jumped the shark.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Umm for the opposite reasons. People who complain "but the president flies his private plane for his vacation" are ****ing morons. Of course the president and family should fly separate. It probably cost the secret service more to lock down a terminal of JFK. However morons don't actually think, they just criticize.

What's next, are we going to make the first lady fly Southwest? Sorry maam, you didn't print your boarding pass in .0007 seconds and now you're in boarding group c with the rest of the cattle.

I don't care that everyone rages at me, but you don't even have a reason to. I never voted for that **** Hillary. My hair isn't purple and I'm not a SJW rager.

KingSobieski 12-23-2016 09:29

:rofl: Germany's truck terrorist made it to Milan Italy. CNN reports it was possible because there's no border security. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odio 12-23-2016 09:40

http://i.imgur.com/mJUIQ9q.png

Esteban_Villa 12-23-2016 09:41

The thing about this awesome man, Donald J. Trump, is he invented a new style of posting overnight where many others did the same old style. It's crazy to think that no one had ever done it before! Now, people want him to stop because it's not presidential. No way!

Kerosene31 12-23-2016 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18693846)

Gee, I wonder if constantly going after the Clinton Foundation (which was totally unnecessary given all the **** Hillary got caught doing) had anything to do with it? :)

Oh and the real tweet got broken up into 2 because of the 140 character limit (which Trumper has not yet made greater)

The real tweet reads:

"my presidency. Isn't this a ridiculous shame?..."

:ban:

Esteban_Villa 12-23-2016 09:46

Twitter censoring the preisdent-elect making him look unpresidented

the ****ing west coast liberal cabal is at it again!

Gandalf 12-23-2016 11:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18693851)
Gee, I wonder if constantly going after the Clinton Foundation (which was totally unnecessary given all the **** Hillary got caught doing) had anything to do with it? :)

And yet, she's still a free woman, walking the streets of manhattan offering to blow wall street executives for money.

Kerosene31 12-23-2016 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18693867)
And yet, she's still a free woman, walking the streets of manhattan offering to blow wall street executives for money.

It is funny that she still bothers you so much. SHE LOST! She's done. Your boy won. Sorry, she's not going to be burned at the stake on the White House lawn (she probably wouldn't burn).

Gandalf 12-23-2016 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18693871)
It is funny that she still bothers you so much. SHE LOST! She's done. Your boy won. Sorry, she's not going to be burned at the stake on the White House lawn (she probably wouldn't burn).

No, what bothers me is that she continues to get away with it. If you don't have a problem with that, then you're no better than the ****heads that voted for her.

JoMo 12-23-2016 11:23

Media is so dumb....

Barry Switzer trolled the media on meeting with Donald Trump | ProFootballTalk

*Switzer told Politico that in reality he was simply getting coffee in Trump Tower while traveling to New York, and when reporters spotted him and asked him what he was doing, he joked that he was meeting with the next president. Reporters believed him.

***8220;All the media people said, ***8216;Coach what are you doing here,'***8221; Switzer said. ***8220;I told them I was here to see the president like everyone else. . . . I told the reporters I had a great visit, and that we were going to make the wishbone great again. I told them I was going to be Secretary of Offense and that Trump knew how to run the ball down the field. Then I went back to my hotel and laughed my ass off. It went everywhere. Everyone believed it. I had all these calls, but I was just jerking people around.***8221;

NightTrain 12-23-2016 11:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18693880)
we were going to make the wishbone great again.

"Don't let anyone tell you the wishbone isn't already great." Michelle Obama

JoMo 12-23-2016 11:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18693884)
"Don't let anyone tell you the wishbone isn't already great." Michelle Obama

"The wishbone is great, because the wishbone is good" -Hillary Clinton

Kerosene31 12-23-2016 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18693877)
No, what bothers me is that she continues to get away with it. If you don't have a problem with that, then you're no better than the ****heads that voted for her.

Continue to get away with what exactly? She's done. Finished. Unemployed. The only thing she'll do now is speaking engagements and dealing with Hobbits trying to destroy the one ring.

Not only that, but the right controls congress, which is probably actually way more important to most of our daily lives.

Some of you are getting so whiny, just as whiny as the SJWs you rage against.

When Trump won, did you think the SJWs were going to go away for 4 years? No way, they are going to double up on hair dye and come at you.

KingSobieski 12-23-2016 12:05

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Obstructionists. Nothing trump says or does will be accepted by the left. Need to keep swinging at core party principles and continually fracture them into smaller and smaller parts until political group labels are totally pointless. Once we arrive at a no party solution - can we then reasonably argue policies instead of the 'so long as my side wins' thinking.

I like trump bending on social issues while firming up on the economy. Purple haired communists don't know or care how money works anyways - their life begins and ends with a falsely perpetuated narrative distorting the concept of any American individual's right to self determination. Give them some false inequalities and marginalized social problems to blow out of proportion and you are totally free to rain economic prosperity unhindered.

Bring up a bathroom gender issue, take a strong stance, and then bend towards the LGBTQ outcry. It wastes their time on pointless issue and distracts them from oil pipelines and offshore drilling.

Look at the shiny thing over here guys, omg a little girl in Syria has twitter, omg a black man got shot while stealing lotto tickets, omg feelings etc.... their plate will be so full they will hardly notice a 50ft wall on the southern border or the fact that we are in an economic boom. Once they get a taste of the good life and become sullen towards social justice, can the real power plays be achieved.

Kerosene31 12-23-2016 12:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18693898)
Obstructionists. Nothing trump says or does will be accepted by the left. Need to keep swinging at core party principles and continually fracture them into smaller and smaller parts until political group labels are totally pointless. Once we arrive at a no party solution - can we reasonably argue policies instead of the 'so long as my side wins' thinking.

Did you happen to notice the past 8 years?

http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~cas7/trump.jpg

JoMo 12-23-2016 12:08

Thanks Putin!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0X8iTrUQAA_G1J.jpg

absent 12-23-2016 12:12

Putin is great, he knows how to play narcissistic apes like Trump. "His excellency", :lol:

Zulu 12-23-2016 12:20

Trump is most excellent. A very good choice of words.

KingSobieski 12-23-2016 12:20

Ya I noticed how the left has said they will obstruct trump using the tactics they had learned from the GOP. I'm not totally retarded. Gotta break up the party thinking. I was always confused as a child - how did a person 'become' a republican or a democrat? What does it really mean to be one or the other? Doesn't actually mean much in reality besides the 'my team is better!' Thinking. People want to be on the winning team. Politics shouldn't be divided that way. It really pigeon holes people into arguing for blanket policies that the group stands for instead of accurately and articulately arguing each issue on its own merit. Bring down the divisive identity politics and cross the floor. Trump will defy the obstructionists by creating ridiculous plans for the sole intent of 'compromising'. It's really not a compromise. The people will learn to love trump because he is a snake charmer. He gets what he wants in the end. The people think their side 'won' while actually losing.

JoMo 12-23-2016 12:27

Damn Russi.... Chinese!

Exclusive: FBI probes FDIC hack linked to China's military - sources

KingSobieski 12-23-2016 12:29

The danger of trump is he's playing chess and the media so accustomed to being coddled by the government that they're stuck in easy mode. They walk into a wood chipper every day trying to understand trump. He's every where and no where at the same time. What is trump's goal? No one knows. Is he simply a megalomaniac? Does he really want to make America 'great'? He can throw the media into a week long tizzy with a single tweet. He plays them like a fiddle and they're so preoccupied with the spectacle they are helpless trying to convey any worthwhile knowledge or story. Reactionary press cycles are a keystone in trump's domination. What the man wants to do with his unfettered power will only be understood much later. The media has been so roundly discredited this election cycle and the bias has never been more apparent- any sense of journalistic integrity or effort at honest to god investigations has been corrupted into meaningless discussion panels focused around the most recent 'made for tv' trump news. The pundits may as well report from hot tubs and do candid camera close ups. They are no better than
Real jersey housewives or road rules. They are chicken littles and every day 'literally the worst thing has happened!' When something bad - really really bad - happens, everyone will be numbed to 'shocking' 'late breaking' 'you won't believe!' Styles of sensationalized headlines, no one will pay attention.

MadHatSam 12-23-2016 12:31

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Goshin 12-23-2016 12:33

the danger of trump is a renewed nuclear arms race

hooray
literally nothing else matters cuz we're all gonna expode

KingSobieski 12-23-2016 12:34

Yes Dostoevsky was correct. When everything is permissible and any thought actionable - what limits does man have to achieve his ultimate dreams - be they pure or be they evil - anything is possible and nothing can be believed.

NightTrain 12-23-2016 12:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18693839)
I don't care that everyone rages at me, but you don't even have a reason to. I never voted for that **** Hillary. My hair isn't purple and I'm not a SJW rager.

And yet your complaint is exactly the same as the two abusive ghey SJW ragers

Quote:

***8220;Why is she on our flight? She should be flying private,***8221; Goldstein reportedly shouted

starwolf_nexus 12-23-2016 12:47

I think its funny that trump is inadvertently taking on the circlejerking left wing monoploly that has become our media (6 people owning it all and 5/6 basically in the pocket of left as exposed this election cycle), the only one presenting the conservative side even remotely fairly was FOX which I felt did it more to mock the conservatives than sharing their values... after all they had crybaby glen beck at one point...

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page