Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 85 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 15:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18682764)
I think the massive conspiracy thing falls a little flat. Show me an example where a Republican crackdown on voter fraud has had positive results? Why does everyone freak out when people ask for more gov't involvement with guns? Because everyone knows, they'll **** it up royally.

It does seem odd to me that I can just vote with a name. As I said before, what prevents me from using my neighbor's name? What if I went in my Grandpa's old district and tried to vote? If someone wants me to show my driver's license to vote - fine with me. Don't get me started on the DMV, my picture is from when I was 18, I'm now 42. So how good is that? People who actually need to see picture ID do a double take and I have to explain to them - does that look like my kid in the picture? Well it is 20+ years old.

My wife and I have been married 17 years, yet she still has to vote under her maiden name through her old district because every time she fills out the form nothing happens.

I think Trump is throwing out a red herring. I think people are giving gov't too much credit. Disorganization is the issue over actual fraud.

For the people who typically argue for less gov't in everything, you seem to want to add a lot of it, just in a different way.

one thing that would have helped our nation

Congress Is Pushing to Require Everyone to Use E-Verify. States Like Tennessee Are Already Doing It.

to

Immigration: E-Verify Amendment Defeated

one thing that never ever will happen (for reasons already discussed)

they will put an ID code on all of our foreheads before they will let something that effectively decides legal citizenship happen. The goal is control of those who live here. Just not over citizenship status.

That is why they are so eager to give everyone else guns (cartels, isis) while taking away and whittling away at our 2nd Amendment rights at home.

Ixiterra 12-01-2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18682849)
one thing that never ever will happen (for reasons already discussed)

they will put an ID code on all of our foreheads before they will let something that effectively decides legal citizenship happen.

according to kerosene using a smartphone app to verify someone's identity is clearly a huge waste of bloated government resources and but let's rely on 20+ year expired state IDs as an anecdote to how none of this could ever work

:nuts:

this isn't that difficult, every other country in the ****ing world worth naming does it

also, trump says stupid **** and it's pretty hard to "figuratively" interpret "millions" in voter fraud

JoMo 12-01-2016 16:09

James Bond has a license to kill.

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixiterra (Post 18682856)
according to kerosene using a smartphone app to verify someone's identity is clearly a huge waste of bloated government resources and but let's rely on 20+ year expired state IDs as an anecdote to how none of this could ever work

:nuts:

this isn't that difficult, every other country in the ****ing world worth naming does it

also, trump says stupid **** and it's pretty hard to "figuratively" interpret "millions" in voter fraud

seriously

i mean even some states are having issues flying between states now

If You***8217;re From One of These Four States, You***8217;ll Likely Need a Passport for a Domestic Flight

Quote:

Driver***8217;s licenses from New York, Louisiana, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and the American Samoa will no longer be enough to get on a domestic commercial flight.
but hey, he is from NEW YORK

so forgetaboutit

http://i.imgur.com/NZ5hwpE.gif

=========================

also Reason.com has good media coverage, though very little of it, about his appointments. half the site likes him, half the site hates him.....which is a better amount of possibly ethical scrutiny than I give to most other places right now

Kerosene31 12-01-2016 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixiterra (Post 18682856)
according to kerosene using a smartphone app to verify someone's identity is clearly a huge waste of bloated government resources and but let's rely on 20+ year expired state IDs as an anecdote to how none of this could ever work

:nuts:

this isn't that difficult, every other country in the ****ing world worth naming does it

also, trump says stupid **** and it's pretty hard to "figuratively" interpret "millions" in voter fraud

I have ZERO problem using something like e-verify for voter registration. To me, you really shouldn't be able to vote without an SSN. If that can be done at the polls efficiently, great.

Don't listen to Captain Strawman. Obviously posting some dumb video of some millennial is enough to refute anything from anyone who opposes the Orange One.

Not one person in this thread has refuted Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

Fool 12-01-2016 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18682873)
I have ZERO problem using something like e-verify for voter registration. To me, you really shouldn't be able to vote without an SSN. If that can be done at the polls efficiently, great.

Don't listen to Captain Strawman. Obviously posting some dumb video of some millennial is enough to refute anything from anyone who opposes the Orange One.

Not one person in this thread has refuted Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.


I have posted the blueprint for how it's possible, even plausible. Nobody can prove it without auditing voter rolls and determining who is or is not a citizen, but again that isn't the point. There is nothing being done to prevent it from happening, and therefore it's extremely likely that illegals do vote, and in great numbers.

Conversely there is zero evidence that Russians "hacked" the vote in the Rust Belt, nor is there any plausible evidence that such a thing could happen in those states, and yet you aren't attacking those claims. Your hypocrisy isn't your main concern however, you are simply looking to deflect as much attention as possible because adding very simplistic language to require proof of citizenship for registering, would eliminate almost any likelihood of this sort of fraud happening, would also mean a potential sharp decline in Democrat votes. If it turned out that 100% of illegal immigrants were voting in no ID states, that would be a possible loss of 11,000,000 votes for the Democratic party every election cycle.

JoMo 12-01-2016 16:26

Mad Dog Mattis for Sec Defense?!?!?!?!?

"Report: President-elect Trump picks retired Marine Gen. James Mattis for secretary of defense, sources tell Washington Post"

Odio 12-01-2016 16:38

They have been saying that for a week now. When is it going to happen?

MadHatSam 12-01-2016 16:38

Wonder if he ends up having to give any concessions to congress to grant Mattis a waiver.

He is pretty hawkish on Iran which seems pretty dumb, whatever.

Goshin 12-01-2016 16:39

Better mattis than Rick Perry

Kerosene31 12-01-2016 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18682883)
I have posted the blueprint for how it's possible, even plausible. Nobody can prove it without auditing voter rolls and determining who is or is not a citizen, but again that isn't the point. There is nothing being done to prevent it from happening, and therefore it's extremely likely that illegals do vote, and in great numbers.

Conversely there is zero evidence that Russians "hacked" the vote in the Rust Belt, nor is there any plausible evidence that such a thing could happen in those states, and yet you aren't attacking those claims. Your hypocrisy isn't your main concern however, you are simply looking to deflect as much attention as possible because adding very simplistic language to require proof of citizenship for registering, would eliminate almost any likelihood of this sort of fraud happening, would also mean a potential sharp decline in Democrat votes. If it turned out that 100% of illegal immigrants were voting in no ID states, that would be a possible loss of 11,000,000 votes for the Democratic party every election cycle.

I actually did call out the Dems on their recount.

Just because I oppose Trump doesn't mean I'm some liberal freak. I'm actually registered independent and I did not vote for Hillary (along with about a dozen other New Yorkers).

[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread by -SS- - Page 47 - TribalWar Forums

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18682873)
I have ZERO problem using something like e-verify for voter registration. To me, you really shouldn't be able to vote without an SSN. If that can be done at the polls efficiently, great.

Don't listen to Captain Strawman. Obviously posting some dumb video of some millennial is enough to refute anything from anyone who opposes the Orange One.

Not one person in this thread has refuted Trump's claim that millions of illegals voted for Hillary.

except that some millennial was an entire campus full of tools like u

which you are like third or forth string caterpillaring for

http://www.hotimagesfree.com/sites/d...?itok=mpPDFMMO

just break the chain

stop asking for evidence on something even you refuse to acknowledge is worthy of investigating

you are doing your damndest to never admit is possible...yet alone worthy of actual evaluation

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 16:51

...

JoMo 12-01-2016 17:03

So apparently the '***** and groan' of the week is that Trump's cabinet has a lot of rich people in it?

JoMo 12-01-2016 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odio (Post 18682893)
They have been saying that for a week now. When is it going to happen?

It's Washington Post, so it might be "Fake News".

"President-elect Trump transition spokesman Jason Miller says no decision has been made yet on defense secretary post, despite reports "

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18682929)
So apparently the '***** and groan' of the week is that Trump's cabinet has a lot of rich people in it?

being well funded was a good thing when it came to hillary's campaign

apparently the hedgefund losers back on the being rich is suddenly bad narrative again

maybe the rothchilds can hold them another 50k a plate dinner for them to collectively cry about this

spockhammer 12-01-2016 17:18

i want more monies and an island so all the ppl i know can live there 2

spockhammer 12-01-2016 17:19

the land of the tribal wars near fiji

Captain Tele 12-01-2016 17:19

well ****...me too dare

me too

we could all post from there then

on hammocks

spockhammer 12-01-2016 17:20

yep itd be really c00l if i had that privilege its too bad every1 fuccked me over HEY TY GUYS


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 21:58.
Page 85 of 8750

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC