Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 187 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Fool 05-29-2016 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18580837)
The problem with democracy, welfare and disaster relief is that it applies to everyone whether you like them or not.

Typical of people to say Trump shouldn't claim b/c he is rich. Go and knock on the door of practically every other business that took the payout as well, I'm sure they aren't doing $300 drywall jobs to get by either.

Same sort of thing happens with Social Security too. People hit 62 and immediately file, even though they have money of their own. Short sighted of course. Eventually they run out of savings and their reduced benefits are no longer enough because they bought corvettes and florida condos.

Flash 05-29-2016 12:49

Why shouldn't rich people receive a benefit? Trump likely put 1000x more into SS than the average American. People seem to forget that the top few % already pay for over 50% of the taxes. You keep biting the hand that feeds you.

TAA WAR 05-29-2016 12:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVXDUm3bris

JoMo 05-29-2016 13:07

Trump gonna be speaking at a Biker rally in DC today:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw

HumDumpin 05-29-2016 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18580982)
I have a better idea: stop growing all the food in a ****ing desert and expecting government to fix the lack of water to support it.

freedom

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 15:21

LOL

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...-90-01_400.jpg

https://4aa2dc132bb150caf1aa-7bb737f...ifornia300.jpg

vs.

https://www.worldofmaps.net/typo3tem...alifornien.png



wiglaugh is hilarious

everybody in CA loves water......so long as it is in their pool and they never have to see the rain

who am i kidding...u people are too dumb to grasp any of this

better build a second and third aqueduct

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18581043)
freedom

California***8217;s drive to save water is killing trees, hurting utilities and raising taxes

California lawmaker proposes steep tax for water guzzlers

nothing free-er than taxation on stupidity

u could fix our deficit with your posting alone if we could bleed a turnip

JoMo 05-29-2016 16:58

Hmmm... the media staging protesters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si-LsQxz5y8

Rayn 05-29-2016 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581008)
Why shouldn't rich people receive a benefit? Trump likely put 1000x more into SS than the average American. People seem to forget that the top few % already pay for over 50% of the taxes. You keep biting the hand that feeds you.

that's because they control a disproportionate amount of wealth. Are you really thanking them for that? If you can afford to be one of the people to pay for 50% of the taxes, you exploited labor to do so. Should we applaud them for their ability to pay taxes because they are greedy and ridiculously wealthy? It's like they say - every middle class like to think they are just a temporarily inconvenienced millionaire. Give me a break. This economy doesn't function without a healthy middle class and we don't have one right now. The answer isn't Republican nor is it Democrat. We are a bought people.

Flash 05-29-2016 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rayn (Post 18581117)
that's because they control a disproportionate amount of wealth. Are you really thanking them for that? If you can afford to be one of the people to pay for 50% of the taxes, you exploited labor to do so. Should we applaud them for their ability to pay taxes because they are greedy and ridiculously wealthy?

This is a massive assumption that doesn't apply to most of the top 10% of wealth earners in this country. By exploitation do you mean providing employment?

The old saying, you could give all the money away to the poor and in short period of time all the rich people would have it back again is more than accurate. Most people are either lazy or just plain stupid.

In addition, generating wealth isn't greedy, its capitalism. The rich don't owe their income to anybody nor should they. The fact that you take 40% of their income is more than enough to support the lazy people in this country and yes they should thank them for it instead of being ungrateful pieces of ****.

Based on your previous comments I'd assume you are paying a fare share amount of taxes yourself, do you really feel guilty / greedy for making the money you've accumulated? Do you really feel that others deserve it while spitting in your face for making it?

coombz 05-29-2016 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581132)
The old saying, you could give all the money away to the poor and in short period of time all the rich people would have it back again is more than accurate.

i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

Flash 05-29-2016 18:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18581135)
i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

Most poor people who are given large amounts of wealth squander it in a very short period of time. Go look at lottery winners, celebrities, athletes, etc... If you are smart and hard working enough to accumulate wealth (like your parents) then you are unlikely to fall in that category. People like your parents shouldn't have to give their money away to ungrateful people who hate them for their accomplishments.

KingSobieski 05-29-2016 18:34

Ya but its the people w no money collecting welfare that are maintaining the investment properties and getting paid cash. Theres always a bottom and a top, not everyone can be wealthy.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Flash 05-29-2016 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18581137)
Ya but its the people w no money collecting welfare that are maintaining the investment properties and getting paid cash. Theres always a bottom and a top, not everyone can be wealthy.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

The majority of people in the U.S. could be wealthy. However most of them are far from willing to do what it takes to become wealthy. But you are right, the world isn't fair. People are more or less affluent, more or less intelligent, more or less athletic, etc... You are never going to even out all the unfairness that exist in the world. Life isn't fair, get over it already.

coombz 05-29-2016 18:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581136)
Most poor people who are given large amounts of wealth squander it in a very short period of time. Go look at lottery winners, celebrities, athletes, etc...

agree, but you've got to think a step further man...

i really hesitate to invoke the dread word 'privilege' here, but that's what we're ****ing talking about!

those people squandering their huge wealth were never meant to have it. they were programmed to be poor losers from an early age

only the privileged of society with good education, connections, opportunities and advantages are meant to keep and grow their wealth, and it's not hard to do when you have those privileges (this is what Rayn and I are saying, and your point does not change that)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 18581136)
If you are smart and hard working enough to accumulate wealth (like your parents) then you are unlikely to fall in that category. People like your parents shouldn't have to give their money away to ungrateful people who hate them for their accomplishments.

i agree, but honestly i think once you reach a certain level of wealth who ****ing cares? oh no the poor people in their concrete high rises hate me while i'm sailing my boat in the caribbean :sunny:

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18581135)
i dunno man

if you've got money and power, it's EZ to get more

even just on the small scale (not the billionaire businessmen scale), say you build yourself up from next to nothing and eventually have a successful business and/or property that you can sell for a million or two

then you can buy a bunch of houses and other investments and make more money - 10 years later you're going to have even more wealth in houses and investments (fun fact this is what my parents did)

i don't disagree that some people are just lazy and/or stupid, and some people have the drive and skills to succeed despite adversity, BUT it's cold hard fact that having a **** load of money just makes everything else waaaaay easier :shrug:

we have reached a point in this absurdity where regardless of how much you earn if you don't spend your money fast enough, wastefully enough, the central banks will simply spend it for you.

that is essentially what zero percent interest rates are (with inflation)....that is exactly what negative interest rates are in the Eurozone and Japan.

If you don't do this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...65e9457f6b.jpg

the banks will do it for you

they will pay you nothing, or more than likely charge you to hold your money, so that some other retard can get yet another huge personal or equity loan to buy more **** they can't afford.

this is what we define as the velocity of money argument in Keynesian economics. when it slows down we simply lower rates again, lower lending standards, or re-evaluate how your credit is measured.

cool your boomer parents got in on ground floor before this happened.

back when interest rates were double digits in response to economic stagflation

before they loaned money for appreciating assets like this:

The Famous Vancouver Teardown Shack Just Sold For $2.5 Million, $80,000 Over Asking

or this

Shiller: Stocks and housing are overvalued-- here's what to do about it

or even oil, precious metals, or essentially any commodity right now

tl;dr cool story about yesteryear in a world that no longer exists

Wiglaf 05-29-2016 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18581063)
LOL DUMBASS

Northern California Water Association

Right at the top of a simple search. 36% of the water goes to irrigation, 4% goes to urban. But clearly I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

Captain Tele 05-29-2016 21:19

Northern California ..... lol

This gated community insists California's drought is over, wants green lawns again

Quote:

The outcry is particularly strong among those in the Northern California, where El Niņo storms have hit hardest and filled reservoirs nearly to the brim.
where they don't have an urban anything unless you count the ****hole called SF and Sacramento (called middle staters to a No Cal resident)

all the more reason to split the state up and charge SO CAL for building millions of homes and housing most of the states population in a place that doesn't get rain but demands huge amounts of water

maybe u should have same standards for housing developments that you have for farms that still have water flowing through their property they suddenly can't touch

all i am getting at is the state is too large for a one size fits all solution

https://cbssanfran.files.wordpress.c...0&h=360&crop=1

which is probably why **** like this pops up every election cycle.

why multiple counties within the state have already voted for it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffer..._Pacific_state)

coombz 05-29-2016 21:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLB3MtUjo

StapleMammal1 05-29-2016 21:37

California is going bye-bye so don't worry about it.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 19:00.
Page 187 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC