Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1102 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Vanster 11-07-2016 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18668016)
Trump Lead Widens To 2, His Biggest Yet, Despite 'November Surprise': IBD/TIPP Poll | Stock News Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Trump will win so bigly, you don't even understand how bigly he will win. HIGH ENERGY!

Listen to me, you son of a *****. I want to know if he is really saying bigly. In the debate and in every clip I've seen it really sounds like he is saying "big league." Is it bigly? I don't think it is.

Fool 11-07-2016 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walking_Man (Post 18667998)
How does that not answer your question? County Boards of Election are made up of a majority (2 reps vs 1 dem) of Republicans because NC has a Republican Gov and that is how that is determined. Those boards at the behest of Republican strategists in NC closed most early voting sites in counties with strong Dem presence. For example, Guilford County went from 16 sites to 1 despite already having long lines in 2012 when 16 sites were available.

The question was how are they suppressing voting in Democrat areas, not whether or not it's possible to do so. Having more limited early voting does not preclude people from voting at all.

HelenKeller 11-07-2016 11:20

http://i.imgur.com/4QczADm.jpg

Eggi 11-07-2016 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18668049)
The question was how are they suppressing voting in Democrat areas, not whether or not it's possible to do so. Having more limited early voting does not preclude people from voting at all.

868 polling places

The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights did a survey of 381 of the approximately 800 counties that once had to submit their voting-rule changes to the federal government due to their history of discrimination at the polls. (A 2013 Supreme Court ruling lifted that requirement.) It found that there were 868 fewer polling places in those counties than in 2012 or 2014. That can have the effect of long lines and reduced turnout.

Tyco 11-07-2016 11:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18667962)
what's worse, he really thinks that middle-east policy can be influenced by more war.

Hillary was a big factor in persuading Obama to bomb both Libya and Syria. Trump, on other hand, only wants to contribute troops if it helps Russia finish off the terrorists we created. Jill Stein, the candidate for the peace-loving Green party, agrees.

Hillary Clinton Turned a Stable, Developed Nation Into an ISIS Safe Haven. Thats the Real Benghazi Scandal | Huffington Post

If you were informed, you would realize that Trump is the more peaceful candidate.

JoMo 11-07-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18668045)
Listen to me, you son of a *****. I want to know if he is really saying bigly. In the debate and in every clip I've seen it really sounds like he is saying "big league." Is it bigly? I don't think it is.

It's "big league".

SuicideSnowman 11-07-2016 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenKeller (Post 18668053)

Quote:

***8207;@NateSilver538 Nate Silver
Reminder: Cubs will win the World Series and, in exchange, President Trump will be elected 8 days later.

aScotiA 11-07-2016 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by [N]PRIME189 (Post 18668040)
i doubt rayn needs to bet on presidential race, he makes enough money off stock market

you must not be reading the NFL threads

Thingfish 11-07-2016 11:46

The Green Party - the party of peas.

JoMo 11-07-2016 11:50

RIP Janet Reno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyACwczjGTs

Denver 11-07-2016 11:51

you americuns realize how stupid this electoral system is?
what it would take to rework your democracy to actually be democratic?

[N]PRIME189 11-07-2016 11:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by aScotiA (Post 18668060)
you must not be reading the NFL threads

NFL betting seems to be for fun for him.

We only have like 10 years left of football being a contact sport so he is soaking in some nostalgia

Soccer #2030

Nash 11-07-2016 11:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18668076)
you americuns realize how stupid this electoral system is?
what it would take to rework your democracy to actually be democratic?

A lot of dead, powerful people.

ScooBySnaCk 11-07-2016 12:09

The biggest issue I have with liberals cucks and Hillary is that they are willing to bypass the law because of another person. Lady Justice is blindfolded because the law is supposed to be impartial to political parties, social status, or wealth. You can't excuse the breaking of the law on one person because of your hatred for another person. Each person needs to face their own justice if they break the law and it shouldn't be up for debate. Liberals are saying "oh its ok" *fingers in ears* "BUT TRUMP IS RACIST HITLER!" This does nothing except allow the next person to get away with even more. The FBI is being totally manipulated because of politics and it is sad. For any of you liberals voting for her keep that in mind. You are enabling corruption to the core and it will be a land of pardons and stealthy handshakes to sellout the common American.

JoMo 11-07-2016 12:12

New Mexico just turned into a "Toss-Up". That's weird.

Aww, no fireworks for Hillary :(

HILLARY CLINTON PULLS PLUG ON ELECTION NIGHT FIREWORKS

Kerosene31 11-07-2016 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18668076)
you americuns realize how stupid this electoral system is?
what it would take to rework your democracy to actually be democratic?

Our primary system is what is ****ed up. Who elected these unpopular candidates to be the final candidates?

The GOP could be winning by double digits right now if they had elected anyone except Trump. Hell even Ted Cruz would beat Hillary easily.

-SS- 11-07-2016 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18668081)
The biggest issue I have with liberals cucks and Hillary is that they are willing to bypass the law because of another person. Lady Justice is blindfolded because the law is supposed to be impartial to political parties, social status, or wealth. You can't excuse the breaking of the law on one person because of your hatred for another person. Each person needs to face their own justice if they break the law and it shouldn't be up for debate. Liberals are saying "oh its ok" *fingers in ears* "BUT TRUMP IS RACIST HITLER!" This does nothing except allow the next person to get away with even more. The FBI is being totally manipulated because of politics and it is sad. For any of you liberals voting for her keep that in mind. You are enabling corruption to the core and it will be a land of pardons and stealthy handshakes to sellout the common American.

You're sadly mistaken if you ever thought that the left gives a **** about their fellow American.

Their mentality isnt much different than that of your common islamic extremist, except the State is their God. Just look at all the **** that's been shown over this election season at rallies or protests, etc.

Emotion driven hate filled people.

clu 11-07-2016 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyco (Post 18668055)
Hillary was a big factor in persuading Obama to bomb both Libya and Syria. Trump, on other hand, only wants to contribute troops if it helps Russia finish off the terrorists we created. Jill Stein, the candidate for the peace-loving Green party, agrees.

Hillary Clinton Turned a Stable, Developed Nation Into an ISIS Safe Haven. Thats the Real Benghazi Scandal | Huffington Post


yes that was her decision that she made all on her own. no one else was consulted or had any input. for the fourth or fifth time this thread i'll say that HILLIARY IS A CENTRIST PRESIDENT THAT WILL BE MORE OF THE SAME THAT WE SAW FROM OBAMA.

can I dig up some quotes about how trump would handle the middle east situation? forget about Libya and Syria.

Stealth 11-07-2016 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScooByofTWFame (Post 18668081)
The biggest issue I have with liberals cucks and Hillary is that they are willing to bypass the law because of another person. Lady Justice is blindfolded because the law is supposed to be impartial to political parties, social status, or wealth. You can't excuse the breaking of the law on one person because of your hatred for another person. Each person needs to face their own justice if they break the law and it shouldn't be up for debate. Liberals are saying "oh its ok" *fingers in ears* "BUT TRUMP IS RACIST HITLER!" This does nothing except allow the next person to get away with even more. The FBI is being totally manipulated because of politics and it is sad. For any of you liberals voting for her keep that in mind. You are enabling corruption to the core and it will be a land of pardons and stealthy handshakes to sellout the common American.

Liberals and the left are mostly idealists. As long as it's for the "greater good" then none of them care. They also aren't accountable when their ideas don't work. Look as far back as human history goes.

JoMo 11-07-2016 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18668085)
Our primary system is what is ****ed up. Who elected these unpopular candidates to be the final candidates?

The GOP could be winning by double digits right now if they had elected anyone except Trump. Hell even Ted Cruz would beat Hillary easily.

Nah, it'd be the same thing. They would attack Cruz on his 'war on women', his being friends with a pastor who says it's ok to kill gays..... his religious zealotry.

Jeb was doomed by the Bush name.

Kaisch probably would have won, but he'd have the same policies that Clinton has so it would be pointless.

Rubio probably would have won as well.

Trump was nominated to light a fire to Washington DC and to stop the status quo.

Hillary will probably lead to President Cruz in 4 years though..... lol


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 15:45.
Page 1102 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC