Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1072 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 15:57

bloomberg jews mad as fuk

Unmasking the Men Behind Zero Hedge, Wall Street's Renegade Blog

to solve the case for you nancy drewoooool

zerohedge is like tw......we find articles written elsewhere and post them here with our own unique and inventive titles

at best they put an innovative op-ed break down on others articles to prove their own point. also like we do here....or used to. back when eggi could pretend to read a graph

vanster still doesn't grasp this......but he is clinton leak era internet savvy

Eggi 11-04-2016 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18666535)
The facts were clear: data was provided and none of it refuted or countered by you. Then a supportive GF tried to jump in to save you and ended up humiliated as well. You put out a piss poor reply that wasnt event a cogent rebuttal to my stated facts. In fact, your reply was mocked for what it was, go look agian. Here's the link: This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1066 - TribalWar Forums

This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 1067 - TribalWar Forums

You piss and moan about a 'honest' debate, you get one, and you pull that ****. Dont blame me for your inability to defend the garbage you post. You received what you asked for.

/shrug

Now that we understand one another, we can discuss how ****ty a democrat economy actually is and the retarded policies associated with them.

I would like to hear your in-depth explanation how adding more unskilled illegals to a heavily saturated labor market in a tight job market is a *good* thing.

In your own words of course. :)

you created a strawman argument for the comment I made about labor participation rate. Ignoring the fact that your strawman argument was flawed & wrong, all I pointed out was a demographic fact: As baby boomers retire, labor participation rate will go down because our population is aging. You can either have more babies (long term) or allow more immigration (shorter term) to address that. I didn't say you should or shouldn't.

Later, i pointed out that our shrinking labor supply will limit our economic growth (also a fact). There were some other statements in there that could be debated, but you seem thoroughly confused as to what you are trying to argue. I hope its not to do with the 10 yr avg gdp growth which you also seemed thoroughly confused about initially. Clearly though, the end result is that regardless of what you were trying to argue, you will claim victory and resort to name calling as is the typical response from ppl like you.

JoMo 11-04-2016 15:58

Hey mates, I'm John Constantine. I heard you were #SpiritCooking

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/...look_promo.png

(seriously, what is this weird bull**** about?)

Fool 11-04-2016 15:59

It's 2016, women are funny, get over it.

havax 11-04-2016 15:59

goshin is NOT funny, and i will not get over it

MadHatSam 11-04-2016 15:59

Zero Hedge has some good analysis at times, it also has a bunch of dumb ****.

Gizmodo broke the Clinton email server story but Gawker published mostly trash, same company though.

That is just media in the age of the internet, you can find a well written rigorously sourced article on CNN, Fox or in some dark corner of the internet that more often resembles the Weekly World News.

Rooster128 11-04-2016 16:02

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...6b&oe=58D590D7

-SS- 11-04-2016 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18666542)
In your mind 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1988 = 10 consecutive years.

You are dumb if that is best you can do.

There is plenty or reasonable and rational arguments against eggi's point of view. Yet all you can do is claim victory when you were the one that was factually wrong.

You are very bad at this.

:rofl:

I dont blame you for grasping at straws, I really dont.

You might want to notice eggi already conceded the point about the economy is indeed anemic.

Sry to hurt your fragile feelings. :(

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18666552)
As baby boomers retire, labor participation rate will go down because our population is aging.

Quote:

In order to calculate the labor force participation rate, you need to know the population of all people that are eligible to participate in the labor force and all the people that are actually in the labor force. You're in the labor force if you are of working age and are working, looking for work, or self-employed.
destroys his own argument by saying people too old to work, because they can no longer work, will drive down labor participation rates

The Labor Force Participation Rate: Equation & Concept - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

you want it both ways but can't have it both ways

same with unemployment calculations

they can't be actively seeking employment and not looking and too old to work all at the same time

samUwell 11-04-2016 16:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Tele (Post 18666525)
no big deal

cfr is the economy now

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwNxAu7WYAAj4RH.jpg

that is why eggi trusts his "the economist" tabloid so much

and you should too

can't have an "honest" think tank debate in an ivory tower at 50k per plate without it

****!

I wonder if that this Hess family member is from the elite Hess family lineage?

Rooster128 11-04-2016 16:07

**** the rothschilds dude

JoMo 11-04-2016 16:07

Paul Manafort has spoken......

"Battleground states moving to Trump en masse. Media not liking the pattern. By Sunday Trump will be over 270 in polls"

Captain Tele 11-04-2016 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadHatSam (Post 18666556)
Zero Hedge has some good analysis at times, it also has a bunch of dumb ****.

Gizmodo broke the Clinton email server story but Gawker published mostly trash, same company though.

That is just media in the age of the internet, you can find a well written rigorously sourced article on CNN, Fox or in some dark corner of the internet that more often resembles the Weekly World News.

south park did a good job pointing out that most people can no longer tell the difference between media and advertisements anymore

it is just one giant infomercial anymore

maybe it always has been....just more apparent now

-SS- 11-04-2016 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eggi (Post 18666552)
you created a strawman argument for the comment I made about labor participation rate. Ignoring the fact that your strawman argument was flawed & wrong, all I pointed out was a demographic fact: As baby boomers retire, labor participation rate will go down because our population is aging. You can either have more babies (long term) or allow more immigration (shorter term) to address that. I didn't say you should or shouldn't.

Later, i pointed out that our shrinking labor supply will limit our economic growth (also a fact). There were some other statements in there that could be debated, but you seem thoroughly confused as to what you are trying to argue. I hope its not to do with the 10 yr avg gdp growth which you also seemed thoroughly confused about initially. Clearly though, the end result is that regardless of what you were trying to argue, you will claim victory and resort to name calling as is the typical response from ppl like you.

What I am seeing here is that you arent taking the entire economy into account because that's what macroeconomics do. Im glad you quoted me so people can clearly see that only one of us actually has an understanding of economic data.

It is absolutely indisputable that if capital isnt being invested, you will not have any economic growth. With a shrinking jobs market due to lack of investment and by adding more labor, you have a disaster in the making.

The economy reflects this and you agreed, the overall US economy is ****.

How you couldnt glean this from the way it is laid out remains a mystery to me.

:(

KittyCat 11-04-2016 16:10

That's not the real tele it's also a double agent

MadHatSam 11-04-2016 16:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18666559)
:rofl:

I dont blame you for grasping at straws, I really dont.

You might want to notice eggi already conceded the point about the economy is indeed anemic.

Sry to hurt your fragile feelings. :(

You said something factually wrong that you said proved your point. It didn't.

I have taken issue with 1 specific thing.

You are dumb and bad at this.

Wiglaf 11-04-2016 16:22

Conspiracy theories driving Clinton haters (Opinion) - CNN.com

This article is about you guys.

Flipp 11-04-2016 16:22

eggi madhatsam n goshin all 3 proud noodle armed ******s dat needa gud assaultin irl lol smdh :jester:
wiglaf 2 king kuck :jester:

Fool 11-04-2016 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wiglaf (Post 18666574)

That's just like, your co-opted opinion, man.

samUwell 11-04-2016 16:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipp (Post 18666575)
eggi madhatsam n goshin all 3 proud noodle armed ******s dat needa gud assaultin irl lol smdh :jester:
wiglaf 2 king kuck :jester:

The only thing that differentiates a conspiracy theory and fact to people such as yourself, is whether or not the corporate controlled main stream media says its true.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 17:12.
Page 1072 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC