mitchdubai

Nice houses. Looks like the mcmansion farms down here. So close you can hear your neighbor fart

Yeah obviously Juggletits. Try harder :rolleyes:

YIGkdHN.jpg

how many loudspeakers per street does it take to play the muslim prayers in your nice little gated community?

how many loudspeakers per street does it take to play the muslim prayers in your nice little gated community?

Twat. The nearest mosque is at least a mile away in a straight line. Now do that thing about how we can't get bacon and alcohol again, it makes you seem so worldly and smart.

yeah thats what...10-15 feet? wow. such space, all that extra room for activites.

Yeah when I said try harder....guess what dipshit, there's a large garden behind that villa. Next?

The gap to the villa on the left is at least 150 feet, on the right it's closer but that's a side wall with no windows and isn't overlooking the garden and the other thing you failed to notice is how dim you still are.

No need to be all butthurt Mitch. They are nice looking places, just too close.

Whatever happened to the islands shaped like the world they were building? Did people actually end up moving to them? I thought i remember reading something where there was some kind of construction issues or something

No need to be all butthurt Mitch. They are nice looking places, just too close.

Whatever happened to the islands shaped like the world they were building? Did people actually end up moving to them? I thought i remember reading something where there was some kind of construction issues or something

World's biggest white elephant. Been there 10 years or more and 90% of it has not been built on. The logistics of putting infrastructure on there are just too difficult and expensive. There is one big resort coming up which will open shortly that looks impressive but that's about it

The Heart Of Europe | Official website | Luxury Waterfront Homes Dubai

KT4MqTB.jpg

Plus a couple of small privately owned islands for the sheikhs.

Back