Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 49 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Flipp 03-22-2016 18:35

lukkin 4ward 2 mo trumpslides 2n8 :king:

havax 03-22-2016 19:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544745)
Jews dig the Trumpinator.

Trump Yarmulkes Are Biggest Seller at AIPAC Conference

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trump-y...ac-conference/

If yarmulke sales are any indication of voter attitudes, Donald Trump was the clear winner at AIPAC on Monday night.

Marc Daniels, a vendor selling campaign logo kippas outside the American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference in Washington, D.C. on Monday evening, said the “Donald Trump 2016” cap was his most popular item by far.

Daniels said he was “inundated” with requests for the Trump yarmulkes from conference-goers and sold out almost immediately.

“I totally underestimated the degree of support that Jewish people who are attending this event have for Trump,” said Daniels, who runs an online yarmulke shop called Marc’s Garden Jubilee. “I probably had about 50 inquiries for Trump yarmulkes that I could not fulfill.”

Daniels said he sold two or three Ted Cruz yarmulkes and three or four for John Kasich. By 8 p.m. on Monday, the vendor said he only had Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders caps left over, and was finding those tougher to unload.

Trump, Cruz, Kasich and Clinton spoke at the AIPAC Policy Conference on Monday. Sanders did not attend the event.

http://s2.freebeacon.com/up/2016/03/...rcyarmulke.jpg

**** those ****ing jews.

they ruin EVERYTHING!

we don't want your support! this is all on purpose, paid for by liberal jews.

Reggs 03-22-2016 20:51

I think Trump makes a lot of jews feel awkward. He's said a lot of things the jews would not like at all, but they love that he hates muslims and thinks the gloves should come off when it comes to Palestine.

I bet there's a lot of jew-banter going on over the dinner table about Trump when they eat that god awful food in their smelly jew homes.

naptown 03-22-2016 20:54

our beloved allies

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeMWaGiUkAEyORP.jpg:large

Captain Tele 03-22-2016 20:55

Ughhh...

Trump at AIPAC

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trump
I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

In fact, it could be happening right now, which would be very nice as far as I’m concerned.

(LAUGHTER)

So I want to thank you very much. This has been a truly great honor. Thank you, everybody. Thank you.

Thank you very much.

(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)

He appears to be only marginally less of a sell out on this issue than Hillary

Would give props to Bernie on this one....but he is a Jew

Reggs 03-22-2016 21:01

Everyone has to do the jew cowtowing. When RON PAUL(!) was running I remembered there was some video where he flat out wouldn't talk about aid to Israel. It's political death even for givesno****s candidates like Ron Paul.

Vanster 03-22-2016 21:22

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ql...392294c7b4fa11

Captain Tele 03-22-2016 21:47

seems legit

imagine if your people smoke signaled about the approaching marauder horde before it was too late

before we took your safe zones, killed your bison for fun, made contests out of making your ancestors cry and prove just how badly we could **** your people over

i can see why you dislike Trump for his ominous but clearly accurate forwarnings though

maybe you should show similar disdain for fundy muslims as you do for christians

condemn their barbarianism as much as you do white rednecks

maybe learn something....one day

or not and vote for Hillary :lolque:

Greedo909 03-22-2016 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18544813)

PIERS MORGAN: When it comes to terror, isn’t it time we started listening seriously to Trump?

JoMo 03-22-2016 23:36

Trump gonna win AZ easily. I thought it would be closer but it's already called and pretty sure people are still voting.

havax 03-22-2016 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 18544813)

lol i bet vanster wishes his people had built a wall and vetted incoming migrants more often, right?

Dangerdoggie 03-23-2016 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544847)
Trump gonna win AZ easily. I thought it would be closer but it's already called and pretty sure people are still voting.

70,195 votes for little marco

people are so ****ing stupid

JoMo 03-23-2016 00:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18544871)
70,195 votes for little marco

people are so ****ing stupid

It was early voting.

JoMo 03-23-2016 00:41

Seriously some GOP consultants are retarded.

"Ted Cruz will grab an upset win over Donald Trump in Arizona's presidential primary election on Tuesday, as he's the "only candidate with any kind of organization out here," a close confidant of Sen. John McCain predicts.

"They have him positioned to spring the upset," Kurt Davis, a GOP operative in Arizona, told The Hill. "They just have to deliver."
-----

Called for Trump, currently showing:

46% Trump
23% Cruz

Dangerdoggie 03-23-2016 01:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18544875)
It was early voting.

that many early voters? seems odd.

hopefully McCain has a surprise waiting for him come November.

StapleMammal1 03-23-2016 06:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellsfury (Post 18543744)
It's amusing how undemocratic people are being in their vain attempt at getting people to respect their rights.

You don't exercise your democratic rights by restricting another persons access to their democratic right. That just shows how little you know about how a democracy actually works.

Everyone gets a voice and then the people vote on which voice should represent the people as a whole.

If you don't like what Trump voice represents, then don't vote for him. You don't get to muffle him and take away his voice just because you don't like the sound of it. That's undemocratic.

Democracy never works because democracy is just a fancy name for mob rule. Which is why the founders of our great nation intended the USA to be what it is supposed to be.

A Republic.

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

MC Hamster 03-23-2016 06:59

Wow, whole lotta butthurt in here about my comments. Look, all I'm saying is that _if_ you ascribe to 'party politics'.. to the concept that "I'm a <insert party name here>" is a rational thing for someone to actually say, then you have to acknowledge that those labels do actually mean something. The core of the Republican party doesn't seem to want Trump representing them. Presumably, they don't see him as reflecting what they stand for.

Well.. if they have the numbers there to keep him out, then that's that. If not, he'll take it. IF they keep him out, he's free to go off and stand as an independent as he's threatened, or even go and make his own party and take his supporters with him on the way. That'll form another 'conservative' party which the Repubs can side with or against as fits their own goals.

I'm not trying to say it's a good or bad thing, it's just how modern politics works. Personally, I hate the **** and I think your system is even more dominated by it (the partisan ****, that is) than our own, so if The Donald does nothing more than weaken that system with his candidacy, that's a good thing in my book. I also think he'd be a pretty lousy President, but damn it'd be fun to watch.

Reggs 03-23-2016 07:09

Good article. Trump is the kind of president we need right now and recently current events keep on proving him to be correct in retrospect when everyone else was wrong.

JoMo 03-23-2016 07:20

Establishment going all in on Ted Cruz, lol

Jeb endorsed, Club for Growth Endorsed, Rove endorsed.

absent 03-23-2016 07:42

British Muslims aren't reporting terror suspects

Cultural marxist triggering intensifies.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page