Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 43 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Flipp 11-24-2016 10:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18678586)

ty i order 1 of dese

Validuz 11-24-2016 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 18678762)
i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

TW is totally Reddit. :rofl:

You're so ****ing pathetic.

If only Rayn was a gay jew, then it'd be okay. Shucks.

NightTrain 11-24-2016 10:23

Quote:

also for those complaining about the reddit ceo replacing text....do you also complain when tw admins change peoples user names or do something similar here? no? oh

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18678777)
The reddit admin edited posts criticizing him personally. Mitch was changed to *****. totally the same

Greedo909 11-24-2016 10:30

Former Sanders Spokeswoman: "We Don't Need White People Leading The Democratic Party" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Flash 11-24-2016 10:36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaQFU8Yi_MU

JoMo 11-24-2016 10:37

Damn, Trump is working today even.......

"Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump 25m25 minutes ago

I am working hard, even on Thanksgiving, trying to get Carrier A.C. Company to stay in the U.S. (Indiana). MAKING PROGRESS - Will know soon!"

KingSobieski 11-24-2016 10:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD7GBB_1LdM

you seem to know a lot more about being black than these two black men

lololololololololololol

bam 11-24-2016 10:42

Quote:

i have to laugh at all these jill stein supporters donating and calling for a recount :lol:

No one here edits texts unless they post NWS images and then it's only turned to a link.

Fool 11-24-2016 11:08

Quote:

Jill Stein votes wouldn't have made a difference. Also if you don't see a fundamental problem with the editing of a post's content, removing content you don't like, and blatant censorship, you'll be an easy victim of thought police.

Got Haggis? 11-24-2016 11:58

he changed spez to be the name of the_donald mods....the horror!! the horror!! a real outrage!!!!!!!!!

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/v...e_rolleyes.gif

Fool 11-24-2016 12:47

Do you want the Streisand Effect? Because that's how you get it. Frankly the fact that he's willing to edit minor things is worse than if he edited major things. It demonstrates a very low tolerance.

Denver 11-24-2016 12:58

I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

Zulu 11-24-2016 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Denver (Post 18678858)
I believe the bigger issue is that messages on these boards are now used as discriminating evidence on court cases.
What you say on internet is legally biding.

If an admin can (and will) change the contents of your messages without leaving a trace of him doing so, there's a massive opportunity for all kinds of mischief. for example in reddit Stonetears messages are being used in FBI investigation, now we cannot say for certain if the user of the account is responsible for the contents or some rogue admin editing it.

Basically an identity theft of sorts.

"Reasonable doubt" injected. Pretty much nullified the admissibility of anything from reddit.

SuicideSnowman 11-24-2016 13:09

I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

[MD5]Hash 11-24-2016 13:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18678863)
I hope these people donating money for recounts understand that Michigan only uses paper ballots and they've been doing a "recount" this entire time because it was so close. Trump still won by 10k votes. Unless Hillary gets Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania she still loses.

Hey, the Liberals are good at spending money on useless ****, let them have this one, at least they're throwing their own ****ing money away for once instead of someone else's.

Fool 11-24-2016 13:26

It's not rigged, you're just losing.

WarBuddha 11-24-2016 13:30

So before the election the system was perfect and couldn't be rigged. Now we need recounts.

Can we just give all of these pussies voter participation awards and move on?

JoMo 11-24-2016 13:47

I think that counts as the "Bargaining" stage.....

'Oh please, let's just do a recount, I'm sure if we do a recount everything will be ok'

cogzinofa 11-24-2016 13:56

Democrats very smug when they think they winning.

naptown 11-24-2016 14:02

trump workin on thanksgiving keepin jobs in house as an elect

******bama having a 300k$ feast paid for by taxpayers

trump aint just showin out, bend the knee or your neck opens under the boot

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page