Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 911 of 924

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   New New GIF (animated) Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=677391)

DocHolliday 06-28-2022 14:28

That **** will liquify your lungs. I would be getting the hell away from there.

Plasmatic 06-28-2022 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 19469390)

WTF are they doing in the middle east? Midxe should kill himself.

Plasmatic 06-28-2022 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 19469392)
That **** will liquify your lungs. I would be getting the hell away from there.

Yeah, I'm a certified pool operator, and there's a reason we most installations don't use compressed chlorine gas anymore. We paid close attention to the wind direction, and used a spray that would participate in the air in the presence of chlorine you couldn't smell. Changing tanks was always butt puckering.

Fool 06-28-2022 14:49

Pussies, if a pool doesn't turn my hair green it ain't worth swimming in.

Plasmatic 06-28-2022 15:07

Mustard gas for days!

DocHolliday 06-28-2022 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 19469401)
Pussies, if a pool doesn't turn my hair green it ain't worth swimming in.

We buy 50lbs containers of the pool tablets...one time I left it open a little and rain got in...it was later closed not knowing this. Next time I opened it I inhaled that chlorine particulate (dunno if gas and/or powder) and it burned my lungs. Should have went to the hospital as I was not right for a week or two.

The woman agrees...if the test strip says chlorine medium/high that's too low for her. I can't smell so no clue if its high or not.

Fool 06-28-2022 16:35

Is that how you got the consumption?

samUwell 06-28-2022 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 19469405)
We buy 50lbs containers of the pool tablets...one time I left it open a little and rain got in...it was later closed not knowing this. Next time I opened it I inhaled that chlorine particulate (dunno if gas and/or powder) and it burned my lungs. Should have went to the hospital as I was not right for a week or two.

The woman agrees...if the test strip says chlorine medium/high that's too low for her. I can't smell so no clue if its high or not.

30 years ago when I bought my first hut, it came with a hot tub. I am not a hot tub kinda person (it reminds me of sitting in a bigger bathtub which I find to be an utter waste of time) but I needed to keep the thing clean for when my friends would come over and party in the tub.

I bought these chlorine tablets that came in a plastic bucket that went into some floaty thing that would keep it clean. One day when it was 110 outside, I went and grabbed the bucket of chlorine tablets that was baking in the direct sun and opened it...

That ****ed me up for several days. My lungs were a wreck, I couldn't smell anything for over a week and for the first few days, all I could taste was chlorine.

Prolly shoulda went to the ER but, eh, ****it. I was indestructible back then... Needless to say, the hot tub was removed shortly after.

Midnj 06-28-2022 17:07

We used to break up chlorine tablets - drop a little brake fluid in the middle of the powder, light and run... as kids... the world has changed :D

I now enjoy my saltwater pool... shock a couple times a season that is all... so nice.

DocHolliday 06-28-2022 17:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnj (Post 19469428)
We used to break up chlorine tablets - drop a little brake fluid in the middle of the powder, light and run... as kids... the world has changed :D

I now enjoy my saltwater pool... shock a couple times a season that is all... so nice.

Friends have a saltwater pool. Love how my skin feels after swimming. Seems to much healthier.

And whats up Middy?!?!?!

Reggs 06-28-2022 19:26

Chlorinated water is the best thing for poison ivy. Works better than the Rx steroids the doctor can give.

I think the video might have been edited because that color is the same as pollution in Cities Skylines.

Fool 07-01-2022 21:44

Akela 07-02-2022 02:32

Sorry doggo. This is not your day. :D

Mitchdubai 07-02-2022 02:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plasmatic (Post 19469399)
Yeah, I'm a certified pool operator, and there's a reason we most installations don't use compressed chlorine gas anymore. We paid close attention to the wind direction, and used a spray that would participate in the air in the presence of chlorine you couldn't smell. Changing tanks was always butt puckering.

****. Is there anything you're "qualified" to do that doesn't stink of a horrible education and general lack of any kind of hope?

Nicodemus 07-02-2022 05:14

Did mister of dubai just talk to someone else about stink because your beloved country can't deal with waste and is failing economically because of bad decisions? You need to take it back a notch.

Mitchdubai 07-02-2022 06:19

Yeah he'll just tell me to kill myself, rinse and repeat. Got old many years ago but it is what it is. Tell me more about how the UAE is failing because of something you imagined, that could be interesting.

JuggerNaught 07-02-2022 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19470467)
****. Is there anything you're "qualified" to do that doesn't stink of a horrible education and general lack of any kind of hope?

Yeah, the turd transporter wants to know

Mitchdubai 07-02-2022 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19470484)
Yeah, the turd transporter wants to know

What's your take on fat people always being funny and having compensating personalities? You should be like 130lbs.

Fool 07-02-2022 10:42

Flexing on someone for having a certification that you do not is psychotically narcissistic.

Mitchdubai 07-02-2022 10:49

Someone?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page