Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 20 of 25

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by John the Jammer (Post 15264597)
**** these classless cretons

what the **** is wrong with pork spread/pate?!

****ing savage

you were probably looking for 'cretins' though...

JoMo 01-23-2010 15:25

I was alluding to the fact that someone is going to find out who you all are, and they are going to send these pics to your family and friends or something. Once you post pictures on the internet, they are there forever and they will be spread all over.

That is why I wouldn't press my luck with pissing off the wrong people.

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 15264607)
I was alluding to the fact that someone is going to find out who you all are, and they are going to send these pics to your family and friends or something. Once you post pictures on the internet, they are there forever and they will be spread all over.

That is why I wouldn't press my luck with pissing off the wrong people.

ironic that isnt it

****s ***** and moan about other peoples pictures and wont post their own because they know that there are people just like them that will rinse them themselves

(not you personally jomo, obviously)

xcursion is a living, breathing example of this social phenomenon

NoFiX 01-23-2010 15:34

can someone link me to the ******* smell report

evolvo 01-23-2010 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15264620)
can someone link me to the ******* smell report

he claims that it smells like hibiscus

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by evolvo (Post 15264624)
he claims that it smells like hibiscus

yup

first time its ever been answered

now wtf is hibiscus

Federere 01-23-2010 15:43

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ellow-5-09.jpg

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 15:45

that plant has a gnarly cock dude

samUwell 01-23-2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 15264594)
someone quote this to simohaya, since he has me ignored

I was just being over-exuberant and cynical (and wasted)

and also hypocritical because I have done my fair share of drugs in the past (X, pot, acid, green, speed, and crack a few times, although never any opiates)

so despite the fact that I still think that its rather gauche to brag about women, I have to admit that you really, really, delivered, and finally people can see what I've been saying for years about xcursion being ****ing weird

salve, brother

on ne passe pas.

my ex-wife has chronic back pain. like, brutal back pain. she was eating norcos like they were candy and of course, i too began to take them from time to time. take a norco and a few shots and BAM... feeling good.

one of my really good friends (he lurks here from time to time) was on norcos for years from a work related injury. he finally got off of them 2 years ago and it was not easy. the come down apparently is really bad; affecting your joints, especially your legs/knees/hips. ****er could hardly walk.

i dont see the value in bagging on someone who is taking drugs, took drugs or is hooked on drugs due to injury. hell, i dont see the value in it if said person is doing it recreational either. i suppose one would bag on someone in an attempt to make their own lives seem better but really, it looks pathetic.

hell, i drink 2-3 cups of Kratom a day so...?

shadowman 01-23-2010 16:11

This thread got lame.

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by samUwell (Post 15264638)
my ex-wife has chronic back pain. like, brutal back pain. she was eating norcos like they were candy and of course, i too began to take them from time to time. take a norco and a few shots and BAM... feeling good.

one of my really good friends (he lurks here from time to time) was on norcos for years from a work related injury. he finally got off of them 2 years ago and it was not easy. the come down apparently is really bad; affecting your joints, especially your legs/knees/hips. ****er could hardly walk.

i dont see the value in bagging on someone who is taking drugs, took drugs or is hooked on drugs due to injury. hell, i dont see the value in it if said person is doing it recreational either. i suppose one would bag on someone in an attempt to make their own lives seem better but really, it looks pathetic.

hell, i drink 2-3 cups of Kratom a day so...?

yeah I totally agree, I withdraw all I said about the kid lastnight

if anything it just shows that I'm a hypocritical **** cos I was ****ing wasted at the time on cheap cider, the poor brits crack ;o

but my relenting aside, he ****ing destroyed xcursion in a way that hasnt been bettered in years

so :bigthumb:

JoMo 01-23-2010 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 15264675)
yeah I totally agree, I withdraw all I said about the kid lastnight

if anything it just shows that I'm a hypocritical **** cos I was ****ing wasted at the time on cheap cider, the poor brits crack ;o

but my relenting aside, he ****ing destroyed xcursion in a way that hasnt been bettered in years

so :bigthumb:

I don't think he 'owned' Xcursion. I think they owned themselves over a troll.

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 16:24

maybe so, but I havent laughed that hard over something on tw in a while

Mr Jimmy Pop 01-23-2010 16:27

thread delivered

cute girl
porn (stupid girl, but w/e im not complaining)
TW xcursion suck my dick comedy gold.

I give this thread an A

Gets an A+ if you can write TW on her forehead with your baby batter


curious, didn't mind a face pic with a dick in and around your mouth, but scratch face out on boobie shot?

NoFiX 01-23-2010 16:48

simo do you live around 14th and dodge

Rhand Altor 01-23-2010 16:50

This **** is still going down?

Baby girl you stay on my mind. Baby girl you are so damn fine....

SexxxGodSteve 01-23-2010 17:02

still waiting on snatch pics

DocHolliday 01-23-2010 17:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15264524)
Yeah, you are correct. I really have always just done my thing though. I am happy and lovin life, so im doin something right

The fact your felt the need to keep posting over and over again how great things are makes me question this. Who are you trying to convince? Me thinks not us.

I never in a million years would feel the need to post my gf's t@a for this cesspool to obsess over. Why you feel the need to do so to prove your "superiority" speaks volumes about you. You might want to look in the mirror and ask why you felt this was necessary. Most people confident in themselves would never even think about it let alone do it. You probably have yourself convinced as to your reasons. Odds are you are wrong. It wouldn't be the first time you or anyone else was wrong about ones self.

By all means though. Convince me I am wrong by posting ***** shots of her. Please do not include your dick in with them.

NoFiX 01-23-2010 17:05

gotta admit. the half-limp cock in mouth was a great shot. not very big dong, but still nice.

confidential 01-23-2010 17:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICFire (Post 15264564)

that is disgusting

Edofnor 01-23-2010 17:31

that is hilarious

CoJack 01-23-2010 17:43

wow..simply just..wow =0

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 15264738)
The fact your felt the need to keep posting over and over again how great things are makes me question this. Who are you trying to convince? Me thinks not us.

I never in a million years would feel the need to post my gf's t@a for this cesspool to obsess over. Why you feel the need to do so to prove your "superiority" speaks volumes about you. You might want to look in the mirror and ask why you felt this was necessary. Most people confident in themselves would never even think about it let alone do it. You probably have yourself convinced as to your reasons. Odds are you are wrong. It wouldn't be the first time you or anyone else was wrong about ones self.

By all means though. Convince me I am wrong by posting ***** shots of her. Please do not include your dick in with them.


I expected the flame. But its fun to argue with idiots sometimes. Especially ones who think they have **** to say when I ****ing PWN em.
And I didn't just post a superiority thread. People didnt think she existed, and xcursion was talkin ****.
My need to prove myself comes from the fact that so many were talkin ****. I dont give a **** really, but if it gets you guys worked up, ill go ahead and keep posting things about my life that are good.


I thought it was fun and all. I love how you all get worked up over me defending myself and my woman. Who wouldnt?

Like I said, bring on the hate ya'll. This thread wouldn't be 38 pages without the haters:)


Cmon, lets hear more about how i have such a superiority complex. Look at my post history. I've never said anything even remotely braggart, and i finally own someone and the hate comes pouring in

gumb0 juan 01-23-2010 18:11

I'm willing to bet that all of the haters are either...

A. Ugly as ****

Or

B. Tiny dicked



maybe....



C. Virgins?

I think all of the above

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by gumb0 juan (Post 15264906)
I'm willing to bet that all of the haters are either...

A. Ugly as ****

Or

B. Tiny dicked



maybe....



C. Virgins?

I think all of the above

Yeah, I'd say all of them.


Either way, suspicion of trolling was brought up. Needed to prove gf's is real. Obliged TW and brought with the PICS. I follow TW's golden rule, and the flames continue. I guess its true, nobody wins in a retard fight.

I have only brought comedy to 98% of the people that have looked at this thread, and I think the 2% that flame would have flamed regardless of how funny it was. How about you just laugh? I don't think I'm any better or worse than anyone, but to annoy the flamers in anyway possible, even if that means a dick measuring contest, Im down. All in good fun.

So like I said, bring the flame. This is not a way to get good fap material though. I just know Jomo and DocHoliday are waiting at home with their baby oil and tissues ready for my next post, only to smear their cum across their screen to be able to post how whorish and immature it was to post that.

If we can hof this ill put up some more pics. Iíve always wanted a hof thread, and think this is actually worthy

DropSquad 01-23-2010 18:15

it so funny that you mention that gumbo. Because as far as i can tell i'm a tiny dicked, ugly ass virgin.

Special---K 01-23-2010 18:17

Just because something is whorish doesn't mean we all won't wank to it

in fact I'm pretty sure most guys prefer whorish material for that purpose

Yankee 01-23-2010 18:31

I think the obvious next step is someone else's dick in her ass with simo behind her giving the roundhouse thumbs up

c'mon you guys! it will be super epic

then I'll put it in the HOF

JoMo 01-23-2010 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15264911)
Yeah, I'd say all of them.


Either way, suspicion of trolling was brought up. Needed to prove gf's is real. Obliged TW and brought with the PICS. I follow TW's golden rule, and the flames continue. I guess its true, nobody wins in a retard fight.

I have only brought comedy to 98% of the people that have looked at this thread, and I think the 2% that flame would have flamed regardless of how funny it was. How about you just laugh? I don't think I'm any better or worse than anyone, but to annoy the flamers in anyway possible, even if that means a dick measuring contest, Im down. All in good fun.

So like I said, bring the flame. This is not a way to get good fap material though. I just know Jomo and DocHoliday are waiting at home with their baby oil and tissues ready for my next post, only to smear their cum across their screen to be able to post how whorish and immature it was to post that.

If we can hof this ill put up some more pics. Iíve always wanted a hof thread, and think this is actually worthy

I don't think you are 'getting it'.

Once you post pictures like this online, they are online forever. I don't think it was a wise decision to post her pics in order to 'own' some internet trolls. I don't think you 'owned' anybody as there are now pictures of your gf on the internet for everyone to see. You're just too stupid to realize that it may have future repercussions.

I've taken nudes of an ex-gf before. She said something like "ok, but that (camera) gets nowhere near that (computer)" and she made me delete them when we were done.

Ohmslaw 01-23-2010 18:36

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...-fp-pics-5.jpg that is all

babygirl1 01-23-2010 18:39

ya how can you guys get on here asking for pics of ass and **** and ***** and you get most of it and you have nothing better than to judge on that. Bring the ass and **** and dick but as soon as its there its all about how skanky and dirty and whoreish it is.. well ya maybe i am a little whore (with simo) that has the luxury of sitting at home all day and enjoying life and when my bf comes home, he gets all the attention he needs with my mouth, ass, *****, or whatever he wants.. but dont come complaining about how pathetic it is or whats wrong with it when your the ones feeding on it.

I show you i'm real and that i want to hang around here and if i could have that then maybe all the people that enjoy this thread and want more could actually get more cause us being as comfortable in our relationship..we'll keep going for the sake of other peoples amusement and joy.

otherwise grow a pair and knock off all the **** of you trying to be all and mighty because a girl cant even show her face in a thread without getting driven out of here. Ill do whatever the **** i want, and ill be happy doin it. .

Zlex 01-23-2010 18:39

Simo is posting too much. He should have just let his ownage speak for itself.

DropSquad 01-23-2010 18:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 15264956)
I don't think you are 'getting it'.

lol jomo, you're so ****ing stupid. You're the one not getting it. He's too cool to care dude. He's living in the now. By the time he reads this post he'll have moved on. Nerd Virgins!

JoMo 01-23-2010 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15264970)
ya how can you guys get on here asking for pics of ass and **** and ***** and you get most of it and you have nothing better than to judge on that. Bring the ass and **** and dick but as soon as its there its all about how skanky and dirty and whoreish it is.. well ya maybe i am a little whore (with simo) that has the luxury of sitting at home all day and enjoying life and when my bf comes home, he gets all the attention he needs with my mouth, ass, *****, or whatever he wants.. but dont come complaining about how pathetic it is or whats wrong with it when your the ones feeding on it.

I show you i'm real and that i want to hang around here and if i could have that then maybe all the people that enjoy this thread and want more could actually get more cause us being as comfortable in our relationship..we'll keep going for the sake of other peoples amusement and joy.

otherwise grow a pair and knock off all the **** of you trying to be all and mighty because a girl cant even show her face in a thread without getting driven out of here. Ill do whatever the **** i want, and ill be happy doin it. .


:picard:

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 18:43

NWS
http://www.valleyman.net/tw/babygirl1/babygirl1.10.jpg



:lol:


And some people just dont care that much Jomo

Special---K 01-23-2010 18:44

lol @ people not understanding how girls "gaining respect" on TW usually means doing it at the cost of their own dignity

The horn dogs here will egg on any chick to see if they can ever find one dirty enough to actually humiliate herself

Congrats on entertaining TW with whore behavior...if you don't care, great...but don't expect anyone to respect you because of it

Vanster 01-23-2010 18:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zlex (Post 15264973)
Simo is posting too much. He should have just let his ownage speak for itself.

It's possible they are tracts.

downarmy 01-23-2010 18:45

wtf is going on here

Littlex 01-23-2010 18:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bongwater (Post 15264960)

Hey nice to meet you, great eyes, wonna ****?

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Special---K (Post 15264986)
lol @ people not understanding how girls "gaining respect" on TW usually means doing it at the cost of their own dignity

The horn dogs here will egg on any chick to see if they can ever find one dirty enough to actually humiliate herself

Congrats on entertaining TW with whore behavior...if you don't care, great...but don't expect anyone to respect you because of it

Her behavior? where are we school?


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55.
Page 20 of 25

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC