Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 77 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

absent 12-16-2016 01:40

The entire Trump campaign revolved around lobbyists destroying the US political system by buying out the politicians. Well, who the **** did the buying out? It was people like Tillerson, jews like Gary Cohn and Steven Mnuchin. He's "draining the swamp" and filling it right back up with Trump***8482;-brand sludge instead.

Esteban_Villa 12-16-2016 01:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHolliday (Post 18690437)
This is what I am noticing most. The man hasn't even been inaugurated yet. Countries and companies are changing direction to bend his direction.

Politics be damned. Go in asking for the moon and if you get half of what you wanted its a huge win.

Remember when the stock market 'tanked' 700 points when Trump won and the media was happy to point that out dueling election night being kind enough to let us infer what that meant as if average Americans understand the stock market at an even kindergarten level?

Now it's thru da roof.

Esteban_Villa 12-16-2016 01:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by absent (Post 18690497)
The entire Trump campaign revolved around lobbyists destroying the US political system by buying out the politicians. Well, who the **** did the buying out? It was people like Tillerson, jews like Gary Cohn and Steven Mnuchin. He's "draining the swamp" and filling it right back up with Trumpô-brand sludge instead.

His son in law is a jew.

Anyone with half a brain would have inferred he is down with the jews. Just the nationalist ones not the globalist.

Flash 12-16-2016 02:07

Next guy to tell us who to vote for:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePqr9yVnIu4

havax 12-16-2016 02:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18690314)
LIVE: Sheriff Arpaio Reveals New Info on President Obama Birth Certificate - NEWS CONFERENCE - YouTube

Sheriff Arpaio holding a press conference, claiming that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

welp, i guess obama will be trying to pardon himself from federal prosecution for presenting a forged document on whitehouse.gov ggs

**** u obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

the actual video showed in the press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPOoEPHuLY

Vir 12-16-2016 02:28

Hussein

JoMo 12-16-2016 03:29

lol

Report: Russians failed to hack RNC | TheHill

absent 12-16-2016 03:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa (Post 18690499)
His son in law is a jew.

Anyone with half a brain would have inferred he is down with the jews. Just the nationalist ones not the globalist.

A "nationalist jew" is a zionist. Jews don't care for the woes of non-jews, they don't even think we're human beings. What you people fail to understand is that political jews are like me, except they don't think just blacks aren't fully human, they think this way of everyone who isn't jewish.

motoxbudd 12-16-2016 04:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18690509)
welp, i guess obama will be trying to pardon himself from federal prosecution for presenting a forged document on whitehouse.gov ggs

**** u obama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

the actual video showed in the press conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yPOoEPHuLY

u need to make new thread on this. obamas gonna get impeached over this.

ArakAtak 12-16-2016 05:27

Why do we not yet have a trump smiley?

:trump:

[MD5]Hash 12-16-2016 05:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18690525)

I don't know who "hacked" the DNC, but I do know that Podesta's E-mails were compromised because, and there's an E-mail in Podesta's inn box that showed this - this was a Gmail account after all - that a DNC staffer that clicked on one of the links that was sent in a phishing E-mail to reset the account password (which wasn't legit or real), but made it look like Google recommended an account password reset due to the account having been compromised.

So what you're telling me is that the RNC ran a spam filter, gg.

HaPpY 12-16-2016 06:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArakAtak (Post 18690547)
Why do we not yet have a trump smiley?

:trump:

my vote...

https://media.giphy.com/media/1dLuQ7C54cwGk/giphy.gif

ArakAtak 12-16-2016 07:15

There are just so many worthy candidates it's hard to choose just one (unlike the election)

http://i.imgur.com/ObfeUQR.gif

http://i.imgur.com/1n9DNqx.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/d5HkZGs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/AlwSOp6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xImXFjy.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lkzec82.jpg

T-Dawg 12-16-2016 07:33

http://i67.tinypic.com/34t5xxl.jpg

NightTrain 12-16-2016 08:29

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Are we talking about the same cyberattack where it was revealed that head of the DNC illegally gave Hillary the questions to the debate?

Rooster128 12-16-2016 08:31

so far all of his cabinet picks have a combined worth of well over $9.5 billion - a third of the wealth of all US households

things staying the same i'm afraid

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trump on his slogan to "drain the swamp"
"Funny how that term caught on, isn***8217;t it? I tell everyone: I hated it! Somebody said, ***8216;Drain the swamp.***8217; I said, ***8216;Oh, that***8217;s so hokey. That is so terrible.***8217; I said, ***8216;All right. I***8217;ll try it.***8217; So like a month ago, I said, ***8216;Drain the swamp.***8217; The place went crazy. I said, ***8216;Whoa. Watch this.***8217; Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? And then I said it, I started loving it."

more of the same...

NightTrain 12-16-2016 08:34

Putin hacked Michigan poll books

Vir 12-16-2016 08:58

Putin is Mr The Plague

Trashman 12-16-2016 09:20

Russia to US: Prove campaign hacking claims or shut up - CNN.com

T-Dawg 12-16-2016 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster128 (Post 18690592)
so far all of his cabinet picks have a combined worth of well over $9.5 billion - a third of the wealth of all US households

things staying the same i'm afraid



more of the same...

You just made that up.

Household wealth in the USA is in the neighborhood of $70 Trillion

Reggs 12-16-2016 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rooster128 (Post 18690592)
so far all of his cabinet picks have a combined worth of well over $9.5 billion - a third of the wealth of all US households

things staying the same i'm afraid



more of the same...

I've asked liberals why this is bad and there's really no answer to it. Same thing when he appointed Rex, one friend was upset that he worked for Exxon, but could not explain why that is bad.

amRam 12-16-2016 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18690613)
I've asked liberals why this is bad and there's really no answer to it. Same thing when he appointed Rex, one friend was upset that he worked for Exxon, but could not explain why that is bad.

Because they thought Trump would go down to the local 7/11 to pick out a new cabinet.

Because they're ****ing retards.

NightTrain 12-16-2016 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Dawg (Post 18690612)
You just made that up.

Household wealth in the USA is in the neighborhood of $70 Trillion

It's more like $90 trillion

Zulu 12-16-2016 09:46

The TrbalWar community alone is good for a few trillion.

DMAUL 12-16-2016 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Dawg (Post 18690612)
You just made that up.

Household wealth in the USA is in the neighborhood of $70 Trillion

not saying it's true but, a third of households could still have less than 10 bil in wealth while the total is still 70 trillion

math, how does it work?

Esteban_Villa 12-16-2016 09:54

idk some mean median mode **** i dropped out of elementary school cause it wasn't teaching me about renewable oils so my mom taught me real good and not voodoo ****

NightTrain 12-16-2016 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAUL (Post 18690622)
math, how does it work?


it isnt math its english and he's retarded. $10B is prob more than the combined wealth of the lowest third of US households but that isnt what he typed.

DMAUL 12-16-2016 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightTrain (Post 18690633)
it isnt math its english and he's retarded. $10B is prob more than the combined wealth of the lowest third of US households but that isnt what he typed.

it is close enough given the context, how about applying some critical thinking while reading?

dubsack 12-16-2016 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAUL (Post 18690638)
it is close enough given the context, how about applying some critical thinking while reading?

:huh:

DMAUL 12-16-2016 10:22

If you can recognize that what he said isn't clear, is it really too too much effort to think about what he meant and correct that, rather than disagree with something that clearly wasn't intended?

Zulu 12-16-2016 10:25

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Flash 12-16-2016 10:30

Next page please

NightTrain 12-16-2016 10:30

http://images1.laweekly.com/imager/u.../idiocracy.jpg

Milk-Man 12-16-2016 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18690491)

:stab:

dubsack 12-16-2016 10:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAUL (Post 18690640)
If you can recognize that what he said isn't clear, is it really too too much effort to think about what he meant and correct that, rather than disagree with something that clearly wasn't intended?

You have got to ****ing kidding me, you can't be serious.

Milk-Man 12-16-2016 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashman (Post 18690609)

****ing good, this BS needs to stop. If I were Russia I'd be furious over this BS. Dragging their countries name through the mud with no actual evidence of anything. Just an incessant mouth bucket job spewing one lie after another. Enough already.

-SS- 12-16-2016 10:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAUL (Post 18690640)
If you can recognize that what he said isn't clear, is it really too too much effort to think about what he meant and correct that, rather than disagree with something that clearly wasn't intended?

Let's frame this correctly then:

10% of 320 million Citizens = 32 million

Call that 10% of society as our poorest

Say that 32 mil has a net worth of $3000 each

Whats the total?

SuperTrap 12-16-2016 11:03

42

NightTrain 12-16-2016 11:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18690651)
****ing good, this BS needs to stop. If I were Russia I'd be furious over this BS. Dragging their countries name through the mud with no actual evidence of anything. Just an incessant mouth bucket job spewing one lie after another. Enough already.

member when trump was the hothead who would provoke WW3 with his irresponsible rhetoric?

-SS- 12-16-2016 11:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milk-Man (Post 18690651)
****ing good, this BS needs to stop. If I were Russia I'd be furious over this BS. Dragging their countries name through the mud with no actual evidence of anything. Just an incessant mouth bucket job spewing one lie after another. Enough already.

Imagine the reactions if the situation were reversed and Killary won:

Republicans trying to start a war with Russia and kill your sons and daughters!

Bottom line: democrats have lost alot of power over the past 6 years and they dont want to lose this last scrap they have left. The fear mongering is off the charts crazy.

It's too bad republicans are too stupid to drive the stake through their bleeding hearts.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:09.
Page 77 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC