Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 164 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

SeVeReD 05-13-2016 20:06

I don't care if you're white, jew, black, asian, brown, or american....
Stop moving to Southern California.
We're already way too crowded and we don't want any more of your homeless looking for warm climates.
We're building a wall and we're going to make the rest of the country pay for it.
Stay the **** out... I've got a Zool mentality about it and ima shoot your ass no matter what color you are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfq0bvVhQWw

beep boop 05-13-2016 20:10

for anybody who is curious:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572599)
No, he's not. Republicans have been *****ing about Mexicans since long before Trump declared his candidacy.

If Trump is the cause for any discussion, it's his stupid wall he thinks Mexico is going to pay for.

Nobody was talking about it with any significance. Sure, GOP candidates always mention it, but it isn't a big issue. "let's tighten up the border". Great. Nobody is rioting over that.

Trump not only turned it into a partisan issue, but a divisive issue in his own party.

LouCypher 05-13-2016 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572609)
Nobody was talking about it with any significance. Sure, GOP candidates always mention it, but it isn't a big issue. "let's tighten up the border". Great. Nobody is rioting over that.

Trump not only turned it into a partisan issue, but a divisive issue in his own party.

You're giving Trump too much credit. He's just the latest blowhard saying stupid **** about Mexicans.

From 3 years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOcOKtJwqpU
Quote:

"For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there who weigh 130 pounds and they've got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert."

Reggs 05-13-2016 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572624)
You're giving Trump too much credit. He's just the latest blowhard saying stupid **** about Mexicans.

Please tell me specifically what he says about mexicans is "stupid ****."

Captain Tele 05-13-2016 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18572592)
how the **** do you think it's impossible for illegal immigrants to vote? if you have been to a polling station in south texas, you know it would be rather easy. each polling station is expecting around 400 juan garcias to arrive and vote, claim to be one of them and vote, it's pretty simple.

it is the #1 reason democrats want you to have to use your ID to fly, buy booze, or even a ****in spray tan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5p70YbRiPw

but not to vote

because that might stop voter fraud

dead can't afford new I.D's

havax 05-13-2016 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572633)
Please tell me specifically what he says about mexicans is "stupid ****."

u know that part where he's saying we should try to stop people from doing illegal things because they are breaking the law, yeah that part, that's so stupid

oh yeah, and that part where he's saying we should secure our borders. lol that's just asinine!

LouCypher 05-13-2016 22:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reggs (Post 18572633)
Please tell me specifically what he says about mexicans is "stupid ****."

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18568437)


Gandalf 05-13-2016 22:34

So, no illegal Mexican has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime? Well, besides crossing the border illegally?

LouCypher 05-13-2016 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no illegal Mexican has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime? Well, besides crossing the border illegally?

It's stupid for a number of reasons.

1. The use of "they" as this nameless conspiratorial group, presumably the government of Mexico, "sending" their worst to the United States.
2. The notion that people from Mexico are being "sent" here, and not seeking entry because of the opportunities.
3. That "some" are decent people, implying most aren't. Contradicts any observation among people without a personal bias.
4. That rapists are among them, which certainly would be the case, but is it statistically significant when compared to the incidences of **** by native citizens?

He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

havax 05-13-2016 22:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572675)
He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

**** that ****, i dont want someone to act like a global warming extremist

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572675)
It's stupid for a number of reasons.

1. The use of "they" as this nameless conspiratorial group, presumably the government of Mexico, "sending" their worst to the United States.
2. The notion that people from Mexico are being "sent" here, and not seeking entry because of the opportunities.
3. That "some" are decent people, implying most aren't. Contradicts any observation among people without a personal bias.
4. That rapists are among them, which certainly would be the case, but is it statistically significant when compared to the incidences of **** by native citizens?

He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

You totally missed the forest for the trees.

Youre saying theyre a group of people like any other, most are well meaning and some are not.

Whats your point? Youre describing any group of people.

The point is, whether or not theyre good people or not, its not for us citizens to wade through the mess to discern who is or isnt.

Its a whole group of people who are here under dubious circumstances. In most places theyre called roma. In other places theyre gypsies. Theyre landless nomads - no addresses, no identities, no property, just listless people.

If they were from canada, then we'd be arguing canadians. Get off your safe space high horse. If youre going to discuss important matters like an adult lets get to the point. Identify the source of the problem, recommend a solution, and implement change. Getting all flustered because teedub isnt nit picking through a name list of illegal immigrants and fact checking every single person to give you a totally factual assessment doesnt mean that we are statistically incorrect.

If blacks have higher rates of crime, lets not cry racism for pointing out a numerical fact, lets dissect the problem and propose answers. Instead of correctly identifying a self reinforcing culture of intellectual stigmatism and praising thuggish street life and worshipping gang banging rappers, how about we promote a culture of traditional american values such as integrity, hard work, and perseverance?? No, its gimme dat n dats rassis.

If you had to identify an armed robber you cant describe his skin color without being racist. Youve been hoodwinked my good man in a grand game you never knew you were a part of and just like a lost puppy wandering into an interstate, youre about to be hit by an eighteen wheeler and have your precious little brain splayed over the hot sticky tarmac known as ****ing life, get used to it. You can be the puppy or you can be the truck driver.

Honk your horn n hit your wipers, theres plenty more [emoji12]

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Huscarl 05-13-2016 23:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no illegal Mexican has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime? Well, besides crossing the border illegally?

what the **** does that have to do with anything?

you could literally insert ANY other group of individuals and be just as correct, and yet Trump was talking specifically about Mexicans.

Here, try it, it's easy:


Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no Asian person has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no white person has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no Canadian has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gandalf (Post 18572665)
So, no redneck has raped anyone ever? Or committed a crime?


Reggs 05-13-2016 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by LouCypher (Post 18572675)
It's stupid for a number of reasons.

1. The use of "they" as this nameless conspiratorial group, presumably the government of Mexico, "sending" their worst to the United States.
2. The notion that people from Mexico are being "sent" here, and not seeking entry because of the opportunities.
3. That "some" are decent people, implying most aren't. Contradicts any observation among people without a personal bias.
4. That rapists are among them, which certainly would be the case, but is it statistically significant when compared to the incidences of **** by native citizens?

He's using fear to gain popularity among his supporters while sounding like a raving lunatic to everyone else.

The point is they should not be here in the first place. Why should be tolerate them raping American women when they don't even belong here?

Grow a backbone, seriously.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...on-crime-wave/


Quote:

The 2011 U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) report documents crimes committed by foreign alien nationals inside the United States. It counts as an alien any immigrant who has not been ***8220;naturalized***8221; ***8211; that is, any alien who has applied for and been conferred with citizenship after being brought into the United States from their home country. Therefore, even this report would not include the criminal offenses of the millions of immigrants inside the U.S. who have converted their green cards into citizenship papers, about 19.3 million. So, for instance, the elder Boston Bomber, the recent Chattanooga Shooter, and other immigrant terrorists naturalized by the federal government would be counted by the government as citizen crimes, not alien crimes.

The report tallies approximately 3 million arrest offenses attached to the incarcerated criminal alien population. Of these offenses, half a million were drug related, 70,000 were sexual offenses, 213,000 were for assault, 125,000 were for larceny/theft, and 25,000 were for homicides. Based on the GAO***8217;s sample of criminal aliens, they estimated that their study population of 249,000 criminal aliens was arrested about 1.7 million times, averaging about 7 arrests per criminal alien.

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 23:44

Bingo. Liberals are easily identifiable by their aversion to labels for anything. Maybe if the native americans had practiced border security and trade protections they wouldnt have gotten small pox or sold new york for a shiny bead.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

StapleMammal1 05-13-2016 23:57

I vote to deport every illegal immediately. Round them up. Drop em off in Mexico and make it clear to them if they are ever caught in our country again they will serve a mandatory 35 year prison sentence without the possibility of any kind of parole.

#TRUMP2016

Sent from my Samsung S6 Active using Tapatalk

Reggs 05-14-2016 00:06

LouCypher must feel like a total loser after reading those stats. Wow, what a wake up call.

SeVeReD 05-14-2016 00:08

Look
It's crowded here.
I don't want to try to integrate with arab cultures at this time.
Do not think that anchor babies should be automatic citizens.
Mexico should be our friend and we should help them stop the hoards coming from their south.
Think of the quality of life for your own children.

Togowack 05-14-2016 00:10

The one word that describes liberals like Loucypher is lawlessness. Some places on earth have been protected and live in a utopia no matter how bad it gets for other people. These are special places which are going to experience some horrible things in the future because they stood by, watched and did nothing but dismiss problems because they were not personally involved.

Trump is going to defy all odds by becoming president. In California the only thing they know is what they see on TV and have no concept of prophecy or where they fit into the grand timetable. Since they didn't want to read and understand, things like this are the first stages to reaching them. Not everything is random. There is a plan.

Flash 05-14-2016 00:13

Lou lives in one of the whitest suburbs you could imagine. He literally has never experienced immigrants aside from the ones you can pick up for work on Lorna rd


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 18:16.
Page 164 of 1252

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC