Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 2

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Earth BLoG Star date now (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=689390)

earthinhabitant 11-22-2017 23:12

Earth BLoG Star date now
 
Got lot of advice on starting a blog, from several members and well, you know what? Thanks for the suggestion!

:signed:


https://media1.tenor.com/images/dde8...itemid=5552346
Today we got the new discord roster boosted with a few dozen new members.

Whom, would like to personally thank again, for joining and welcome!


Krayvoc from midair team was in and out 3x, not sure what is going on with that, see log for more details.

ChocoTaco did a cameo today as sneek something or another handle and we had a discussion about a few things and then he left and went to liars and scammers tw discord and told everyone he was kicked out.

Harambo/fesh/bear**** of liars and sccammers, made a whopper today and was asked who told him, that i was phishing and he claimed it was brandon.

Branded responded on the scene and thread is in progress with update report due on Friday, as a follow up.

Misticane or sashimi or whatever had previously stated, that brandon had banned me on SCP and after lengthy discussion with Brandon, issue was cleared and misticane was fabricated another lie.


There was some other minor news today, and really been a long day, check my latest threads for all the details or keep checking back here for updates, when available and debriefings!

Best wishes for everyone and happy holidaze

earth, over and out

SuperTrap 11-22-2017 23:14

ban poll.. me vs the earth

Elvis Hitler 11-22-2017 23:19

This thread really sucks

lemontw 11-22-2017 23:32

this member is approaching mr hitler levels of awkward angst

no offense to elvis hitler btw

I SAID GOOD DAY

savage inuit 11-23-2017 03:06

I love the friends I have gathered together on this thin raft

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 13:01

don't forget to subscribe to this thread and keep up with this one:

TW Discord URL by Rayn - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums

https://media1.tenor.com/images/10fa...itemid=3493101

epidemic 11-23-2017 16:50

tw is not ur personal blog

can we ban this fuker already

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 16:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18860037)
tw is not ur personal blog

can we ban this fuker already

https://media1.tenor.com/images/36d1...itemid=4762736

epidemic 11-23-2017 17:02

pls go

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18860039)
pls go

https://media1.tenor.com/images/119e...itemid=7494334

absent 11-23-2017 17:22

good lord

epidemic 11-23-2017 17:27

can u please stop quoting me as i receive notification

frozen-rain 11-23-2017 17:31

awkward

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 17:35

https://media1.tenor.com/images/8f6f...itemid=3597110

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18860045)
can u please stop quoting me as i receive notification


Be glad too, soon as you stop responding, asking for a response!

epidemic 11-23-2017 17:50

earth your discord server is a joke

ur mom doesnt love u

and ur about to be globally banned from every t2 server in operation

all because ur a **** poster n ppl r tired of dealing with ur ****

ur mentally ill inventing persecution that u dont deserve

when in reality you bring it upon yourself

take a break from the internet

go outside

awkwardly interact w/ ppl

maybe start a conversation in a park by asking ppl if theyre playing pokemon go

good luck and have fun

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18860051)
earth your discord server is a joke

ur mom doesnt love u

and ur about to be globally banned from every t2 server in operation

all because ur a **** poster n ppl r tired of dealing with ur ****

ur mentally ill inventing persecution that u dont deserve

when in reality you bring it upon yourself

take a break from the internet

go outside

awkwardly interact w/ ppl

maybe start a conversation in a park by asking ppl if theyre playing pokemon go

good luck and have fun

https://media1.tenor.com/images/46b3...temid=10204494

epidemic 11-23-2017 19:45

seriously take a break

unplug the ethernet cable

sit outside and read a book

it would be a much more productive use of your time rather than **** posting all over the forum and ruining it for everyone

earthinhabitant 11-23-2017 19:58

https://media1.tenor.com/images/3ecd...itemid=4657344
Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18860080)
seriously take a break

unplug the ethernet cable

sit outside and read a book

it would be a much more productive use of your time rather than **** posting all over the forum and ruining it for everyone


epidemic 11-23-2017 20:00

stahp


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 13:03.
Page 1 of 2

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC