Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 52 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

arsin 03-24-2016 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18544336)
See what I mean about lacking actual leadership?

Castro normally greets visiting leaders at the airport, but he snubbed Obama.

If President Trump landed, looked out and didn't see Castro, he would be like "turn this ****ing plane around...we are going home"

A tiny dictator on a tiny, means nothing island disrespects the US president...several times...and I bet Obama continues telling everyone how great Cuba is.

Sad

Oh I see.

The US installs a regime to **** the Cubans. Cubans rebel, toss out **** artists. US invades country, loses but keeps a foothold (Guantanamo). US is pissed off at losing, embargoes country for >50 years. But ...

AMERICANS SHOULD BE UPSET CAUSE OBAMA WASN'T GREETED AT AIRPORT!

My gosh you're a pissy *****.

RandalltheVandal 03-24-2016 10:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by MC Hamster (Post 18545179)
Wait.. NGFM is agreeing with me.

Sorry folks, I'm wrong.

:lol: could be worse(see sig)

JoMo 03-24-2016 12:09

haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDV28yimhQp/

Pirate Steve 03-24-2016 13:26

:lol:

arsin 03-24-2016 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by WarBuddha (Post 18545128)
Eh, Iran is a real wild card. They could make enough money from trade now to buy black market uranium from China and hide the enrichment from the inspectors. Once they get a bomb, they can basically start doing whatever they want in the Middle East.

Really? I'm sure the presence of the USN's Sixth Fleet, several US military bases surrounding Iran, and Israhell with its' 100+ nuke arsenal - no you're right I'm sure all these things will have no restraint on Iran. :ralf:

Stop swallowing Ziomedia™ bs and start thinking for yourself.

JoMo 03-24-2016 17:34

Even Microsoft's chat bot agrees.....

http://i.imgur.com/SvV7Py4.png

Tay Tweets: Microsoft AI chatbot designed to learn from Twitter ends up endorsing Trump and praising Hitler

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...-a6949926.html

HumDumpin 03-24-2016 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by arsin (Post 18545450)
Fun Fact:
The Japanese were in serious peace negotiations with them thar united States of America BEFORE the nukes were dropped.

Then explain why it took them almost a week to surrender after the first atomic bomb was dropped

Togowack 03-24-2016 17:52

Al Bielek says the US never would have had enough plutonium to drop 2 or 3 bombs on the Japs unless they traveled back in time to deliver some enriched uranium to the atom bomb program. Records indicate this was true as the Japanese knew US didn't have enough plutonium for more than 1 bomb. So they dug in and it came as a complete surprise when more were dropped

StapleMammal1 03-24-2016 17:52

Quote:

Someone used chalk to write the name "Trump" on a sidewalk and some stairs at Emery University in the Atlanta area and now many students fear for their lives and feel unsafe. Campus president Jim Wagner is investigating the "graffiti" which some children feel is "intimidating" and has left them "in pain." This is not a joke by the way. This is a real story!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3csHaaL6Bg

Fool 03-24-2016 17:53

Atlanta police have narrowed the list of suspects down to teachers and children.

StapleMammal1 03-24-2016 17:56

We need to reinstitute the draft effective now.

HumDumpin 03-24-2016 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togowack (Post 18545646)
Al Bielek says the US never would have had enough plutonium to drop 2 or 3 bombs on the Japs unless they traveled back in time to deliver some enriched uranium to the atom bomb program. Records indicate this was true as the Japanese knew US didn't have enough plutonium for more than 1 bomb. So they dug in and it came as a complete surprise when more were dropped

Newsflash dickrash - only one plutonium bomb was ever dropped in WW2, it hit Nagasaki. Hiroshima was hit with a uranium bomb. And we tested a uranium bomb prior to dropping one on Japan.

ZooL 03-24-2016 17:56

I have been chalking as well.

MasterGnr 03-24-2016 17:56

Yep....just the type of college environment I want to make free for everyone. Not. Little ***** students who feel entitled and want more accommodation. They will now say they can't take finals because of the trauma. Just you watch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

KingSobieski 03-24-2016 17:59

As an only child with a monumental trust fund and a Master's in cartography, I feel intimidated by Trump and someone should do something about this egregious effort to harsh my mellow.

Dangerdoggie 03-24-2016 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18545658)
Yep....just the type of college environment I want to make free for everyone. Not. Little ***** students who feel entitled and want more accommodation. They will now say they can't take finals because of the trauma. Just you watch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

already happening, and this too.

Quote:

Detroit's school board president is a functional illiterate

He's a genius at math, but he can't write a sentence that makes sense to save his life. He graduated high school with a 0.98 GPA, and it took him 15 years to graduate from college, because he couldn't pass the required English proficiency exam. He never did pass, but the school eventually dropped the exam as a requirement, probably because they realized having a basic reading exam as a requirement for graduation made them look bad, at which point he finally applied for a degree.

Togowack 03-24-2016 18:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by DealyRrunk (Post 18545656)
Newsflash dickrash - only one plutonium bomb was ever dropped in WW2, it hit Nagasaki. Hiroshima was hit with a uranium bomb. And we tested a uranium bomb prior to dropping one on Japan.

The devil is in the details. However, time travel isn't pro or anti atheist, so I don't see why you'd have an issue with time travel. All different levels of enrichment. The uranium bomb wasn't as hard to make, and would have been planned years in advance. The plutonium bomb required far more than the uranium bombs which leads me to believe something else might have been going on.

Goshin 03-24-2016 18:49

I like How he proved you dumb and you didn't miss a beat on the crazy train

Togowack 03-24-2016 18:56

No. Enriched uranium is the same as plutonium as I'm sure you know the problem is qty of enriched uranium you can get together. There's not much in the US and they didn't come to Canada for it and their method of extraction was very inefficient.

Ends up being a study of how to disprove time travel, Al Bielek says they brought back plutonium, and if they did then the Japanese would have documents reporting that extraction was going very slow and that atom bomb development wasn't a threat.

ZooL 03-24-2016 19:00

Enough talk ...bring on the muslim filth...They have not tasted a Kraut death squad yet.

I will spare no man woman or child.

My 15 is loaded, bags packed, my 45 is hot, bags packed, my machete is sharpened.

Dear UNCLE SAM...I AM READY....LET ME CLEAN THE LANDS.

I was not a violent person. But when you let in these ****ers...That went away....

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page