Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 101 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

amRam 04-16-2016 20:54

Is it just me not paying attention, or has the media stopped splashing Trump's name across daily headlines?

ArakAtak 04-16-2016 21:05

That is some ****in **** - where are the riot squads with the rubber bullets - actually real bullets would be better

****ing scum

KingSobieski 04-16-2016 22:52

Cruz just swept wisconsin delegates plus pinched some more delegates in WV that were formerly Trump.

The people will stand for this because theyre all *****es.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

JoMo 04-17-2016 12:56

Crooked? Must be a trial branding...

Donald J. Trump ***8207;@realDonaldTrump

"Crooked Hillary Clinton is spending a fortune on ads against me. I am the one person she doesn't want to run against. Will be such fun!"

naptown 04-17-2016 14:57

weird wisconsin went cruz

they have the highest pop of scandinavians(Whites most likely to swallow globalist/jew propaganda)

JoMo 04-17-2016 15:04

RNC's HQ of power is pretty much in Wisconsin.

Paul Ryan = House Speaker
Rinsed Penis = RNC Chairman
Scott Walker = GOPe Governor

It didn't help that Trump attacked the Governor who is popular with the GOP.

Wisconsin loves their GOP Establishment (which is the globalists)

drake 04-17-2016 16:45

wisconsin full of cucks , wont stop the trump train though
TRUMP 2016 !

Highfive 04-17-2016 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by drake (Post 18557712)
wisconsin full of cucks , wont stop the trump train though
TRUMP 2016 !

damn right son. check out new york results on tuesday (your wednesday)

the train is warming up the coils and will achieve maximum warp on the 19th

Dangerdoggie 04-17-2016 21:26

https://i.sli.mg/B4vokC.jpg

Reggs 04-17-2016 21:37

Can you imagine how lucky Mexico would be if white Americans immigrated there, even illegally?

Watch the Vice video on the Romney family in Mexico. The Vice crew drives through mexico to see them and the whole place is a well functioning society in the middle of a lawless wasteland.

bam 04-17-2016 22:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18557814)

This makes me so irate.

JoMo 04-17-2016 23:02

Final NY Emerson poll

Trump 55%
Kasich 21%
Cruz 18%

Dangerdoggie 04-18-2016 02:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSxnieYctVM

Dangerdoggie 04-18-2016 03:08

another bad trade deal

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2001953

Quote:

The Boston Globe is reporting that U.S.-based shoe manufacturer New Balance has come out hard against the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal. The odd thing, though, is that "the Boston company had gone quiet [on TPP] last year."

Now, apparently, we know why:

New Balance officials say one big reason is that they were told the Department of Defense would give them serious consideration for a contract to outfit recruits with athletic shoes.

But no order has been placed, and New Balance officials say the Pentagon is intentionally delaying any purchase.

New Balance is reviving its fight against the trade deal, which would, in part, gradually phase out tariffs on shoes made in Vietnam. A loss of those tariffs, the company says, would make imports cheaper and jeopardize its factory jobs in New England.

Tariffs on shoes are steep, and New Balance is one of a handful of shoe companies that still manufactures shoes in the United States. (Though, 75 percent of their shoes are made abroad.)

Ender 04-18-2016 03:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18557890)

Except free trade will mean lower prices for consumers idiot. Who do you think pays the tarrifs?

I'm ok with shoemakers losing their job in America. Learn to read and get an education instead of making shoes. Otherwise move to a third world country

MC Hamster 04-18-2016 04:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ender (Post 18557893)
Except free trade will mean lower prices for consumers idiot. Who do you think pays the tarrifs?

I'm ok with shoemakers losing their job in America. Learn to read and get an education instead of making shoes. Otherwise move to a third world country

If you think free trade agreements are actually about free trade, you haven't been paying attention for a while.

-SS- 04-18-2016 07:21

Quote:

blah blah blah

This is definitely one of the MOST stupid statements on these forums ever.

You clearly have no idea how tariffs work and who really ends up paying for them. Here's a clue you ****tard:

Quote:

A tax imposed on imported goods and services. Tariffs are used to restrict trade, as they increase the price of imported goods and services, making them more expensive to consumers.
moran

KingSobieski 04-18-2016 07:45

at one point the United States government was paid fully by tariffs alone.

the more you know!

bam 04-18-2016 09:51

Quote:

You disgust me

ArakAtak 04-18-2016 10:10

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18557922)
This is definitely one of the MOST stupid statements on these forums ever.

You clearly have no idea how tariffs work and who really ends up paying for them. Here's a clue you ****tard:

Quote:

A tax imposed on imported goods and services. Tariffs are used to restrict trade, as they increase the price of imported goods and services, making them more expensive to consumers.
moran

The herp ridden Ender was saying that the free trade agreement, which removes tariffs, will result in cheaper shoes. I don't see why that is a stupid statement at all. Clearly someone here doesn't comprehend

moran

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page