Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 19 of 25

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

jerry 01-23-2010 12:18

babbygirl

Dennis 01-23-2010 12:30

If you don't show your **** you're either unattractive or a prude. It's a sociological fact.

Urshilikai 01-23-2010 12:31

good god

DropSquad 01-23-2010 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15264401)
Or you just don't give a ****?

the reason you wouldn't "give a ****" is because you have no class. I know, its something that is hard to come by these days, so I don't blame you or your skank of a girlfriend for not having any.

Bring on the flame.

babygirl1 01-23-2010 12:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropSquad (Post 15264433)
the reason you wouldn't "give a ****" is because you have no class. I know, its something that is hard to come by these days, so I don't blame you or your skank of a girlfriend for not having any.

Bring on the flame.

I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy **** babby!

3) Wait thats it

Fancy Cat 01-23-2010 12:44

this thread is gay

the chick is gross

Kelven 01-23-2010 12:48

i'd let him put his dick in my ass while i ****ed her

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fancy Cat (Post 15264455)
this thread is gay

the chick is gross

Fancy not like others be center of attention!

You are the first to have this reaction. C'mon, you didn't chuckle at the ass****ing with xcursion drawing?

Blue-Mush 01-23-2010 12:51

I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.

Sass 01-23-2010 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15264445)
I think you are the one flaming..

So let me beat you to it,

Flame on

I've had a lot more positive feedback than resorting to calling my gf a whore and such. Its all the same responses now.

1) You do drugs!

2) Daddy **** babby!

3) Wait thats it

You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a **** about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sass (Post 15264470)
You're both just immature. It's cool. os and I were speculating that years from now no one will even give a **** about nude pics on the internet, because all the younger people do it now like it's nothing... it's the wave of the future.

A less prudish society would rock... like in that one Star Trek TNG, where they go to the planet where everyone runs around naked and Wesley almost gets killed for falling in a flower bed. NERD ALERT!

Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue-Mush (Post 15264465)
I approve of this thread. Nice place and a cool gf. People just hate to be haters. Most of these kids probably still live with mommy n daddy.

This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.

Yoderfunk 01-23-2010 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sass (Post 15264311)
lol. I'm 34. And I most certainly don't deny you your fun. GET OFF MY LAWN!! :)

eta- yeah, I'm 33, not 34. Guess I'm going senile.

Good at least im not the only old fart around here.

Vanster 01-23-2010 13:05

Quote:

this thread is gay

the chick is gross

Yeah, MissJess was looks and class all rolled into one. Wait.

Yoderfunk 01-23-2010 13:09

Quote:

this thread is gay

the chick is gross

Fancy Cat.. How the hell are you mate.

Sass 01-23-2010 13:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15264479)
Wow, your star trek reference says it all. Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with their sexuality. I might be immature some ways, but sexually, I bet I have years on you, mr star trek.

This is what I was thinking. The references to star trek only putting the nail on the coffin.

Some people dont give a **** and are comfortable with every aspect of themselves, including trivial things like what kind of television shows they like.

Also, I'm a chick.

Also, married, quite happily. And I have years on you.

BUT AGAIN - you're just young, having fun. I don't begrudge you that. Rock on with your bad self. In my world, cool is being yourself and doing what you want to do as long as you don't hurt anybody.

Emissary 01-23-2010 13:13

so are vids coming or what

John the Jammer 01-23-2010 13:19

this place is creepy as ****.

Tic 01-23-2010 13:20

Good on ya for havin the balls to post naked pictures of yourself and your gf on the internet.

Hopefully for you, this does not come back to haunt your lives forever; which is a high probability given some of the losers here on TW.

Lastly - what is the big deal here? I suppose it's quite an event for the 95% virgin population, but having sex with a half decent lookin blond chick....big deal?

NoFiX 01-23-2010 13:20

still waiting for some ******* reports.

simo i see your apt from here.

Sass 01-23-2010 13:24

One more thing, to clarify - by immature, I meant doing things without regard for their potential consequences or thinking about the bigger picture, as in once pics are on the internet there are no take backs. Ever.

Pelleas 01-23-2010 13:26

i think obibun is right about the angry nerd virgins....its the only thing that would explain all the haters

Esteban_Villa 01-23-2010 13:26

Can we get a collection of pictures posted...

or at least I assume more than one has been posted since last check.

KnightMare 01-23-2010 13:26

has a pic of her vag with knightmare written on it been posted yet?

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sass (Post 15264515)
One more thing, to clarify - by immature, I meant doing things without regard for their potential consequences or thinking about the bigger picture, as in once pics are on the internet there are no take backs. Ever.

Yeah, you are correct. I really have always just done my thing though. I am happy and lovin life, so im doin something right

DropSquad 01-23-2010 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pelleas (Post 15264516)
i think obibun is right about the angry nerd virgins....its the only thing that would explain all the haters

you do realize that most of the people on this board have grown up. I'd say most are in their mid to late twenties.

OH MY GOD! They think my girlfriend is a whore and i'm a worthless drug addict. THEY MUST BE NERD VIRGINS!!!!!

hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

doggor 01-23-2010 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPNirology (Post 15264518)
Can we get a collection of pictures posted...

or at least I assume more than one has been posted since last check.

Index of /tw/babygirl1/
That was pretty much it. Simo posted a few of himself but nothing more of the babby.

Zlex 01-23-2010 13:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropSquad (Post 15264525)
you do realize that most of the people on this board have grown up. I'd say most are in their mid to late twenties.

OH MY GOD! They think my girlfriend is a whore and i'm a worthless drug addict. THEY MUST BE NERD VIRGINS!!!!!

Yea, most of us are grown up. So we don't care; been there, done that.

Why do you care so much?

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropSquad (Post 15264525)

That wasn't the assumption. The assumption was that if they have nothing better to do than hate on someone for ****ing his gf, then their jealousy and hatred stems from somewhere, and where better than the denial of ***** on a regular basis. I would be pissed too if I read this thread and saw these things if ***** was denied to me all the time. I would defend people like Xcursion, just like you are. It makes sense really.

DropSquad 01-23-2010 13:39

i don't care about the pictures. Its their lives that are worthless enough that they can get away with something like that.

I care about the people who can't understand why some people think its tacky. I don't know if they are really that delusional or if they are trolling.

SimoHayha 01-23-2010 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropSquad (Post 15264544)
i don't care about the pictures. Its their lives that are worthless enough that they can get away with something like that.

I care about the people who can't understand why some people think its tacky. I don't know if they are really that delusional or if they are trolling.

Some people aren't so wrapped up in what they think is right or wrong, tacky or classy, that they forget to live. While you are deciding whether or not you like something, Ill have moved on in my life. I dont like to think of myself having time to care about **** that has nothing to do with me, as you are doing with us.

Wah, I think its tacky and others should agree!!! WHy oh why dont they agree? Are they delusional!?!

malone 01-23-2010 13:52

You're trash and your girlfriend is an ugly slut.

Wah

Kelven 01-23-2010 13:53

does she poop turds in the shape of your dick?

ICMeltdown 01-23-2010 13:54

http://i.imgur.com/DAONU.jpg

DropSquad 01-23-2010 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15264553)
While you are deciding whether or not you like something, Ill have moved on in my life.

You're so edgy dude. So in the now. Is that why this thread is 38 pages of you defending yourself and your girlfriend? because you've moved on?

Special---K 01-23-2010 14:03

How did a thread started by some shameless couple turn into a philosophical discussion on the enjoyment of life?

People act like hating is a new thing on TW...jesus christ it's been going on since the first ****ing thread over 10 years ago.

Someone stooped low enough to answer an internet hater by posting pics of his ****toy taking it up the ass.....thanks for the entertainment...there is nothing more to see in this thread.

It's not exactly the greatest thing that ever happened

SL83 01-23-2010 14:04

Wow - pics were provided.

A+ thread.

Moving along now.

Al'Muktar 01-23-2010 14:17

someone quote this to simohaya, since he has me ignored

I was just being over-exuberant and cynical (and wasted)

and also hypocritical because I have done my fair share of drugs in the past (X, pot, acid, green, speed, and crack a few times, although never any opiates)

so despite the fact that I still think that its rather gauche to brag about women, I have to admit that you really, really, delivered, and finally people can see what I've been saying for years about xcursion being ****ing weird

salve, brother

on ne passe pas.

John the Jammer 01-23-2010 14:20

my only wish was that everyone who posted pics in this thread gets nexted, loses their job and ends up of the street tomorrow.

**** these classless cretons

Bump 01-23-2010 14:20

why isnt someone getting on her facebook and distributing this thread/pics yet?

why haven't her parents seen them?

i am disappoint

evolvo 01-23-2010 14:23

plz close thread/hof it because i keep clicking on it hoping to see more p in the b but there is no more

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page