Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1207 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

havax 11-11-2016 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672372)
I looked at the rest of the email thread and it really doesn't seem to mean ****. it doesn't pass the smell test to have this type of conversation over gmail and known hacked yahoo

see? i told you that you would try to discredit mountains of evidence. that's why i'm not wasting my time with you anymore. and yet i'm sure you would go right along with the trump is a rapist narrative with no evidence. sad. good luck.

clu 11-11-2016 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18672374)
see? i told you that you would try to discredit mountains of evidence. that's why i'm not wasting my time with you anymore. and yet i'm sure you would go right along with the trump is a rapist narrative. sad. good luck.

mountains of evidence is someone sending an email saying that a napkin had scribbling on it? ok dude. I look you up when I visit riverwalk i'm sure we have a good time

SuperTrap 11-11-2016 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672373)
now see? that wasnt so bad, was it? apology accepted.

drink in moderation and dont over do it

alcoholism is a bad thing

:sunny:

pffft

To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems :cheers:

havax 11-11-2016 15:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672377)
mountains of evidence is someone sending an email saying that a napkin had scribbling on it? ok dude. I look you up when I visit riverwalk i'm sure we have a good time

what are you talking about? napkin with scribbling on it? lol

Flipp 11-11-2016 15:11

clu v proud 2 b a ***** ass cuck dat needem teeth knockt out irl smdh lol :jester:

NightTrain 11-11-2016 15:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

-SS- 11-11-2016 15:14

Quote:

to clarify:

you are denying that the DNC rigged the dem primaries, HRC campagin colluded with 'journalists', etc.?

clu 11-11-2016 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipp (Post 18672382)
clu v proud 2 b a ***** ass cuck dat needem teeth knockt out irl smdh lol :jester:

fedz, right? you were the first person I met at UVULA LAN 3 and were begging for a room. bite me

Rayn 11-11-2016 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinCase (Post 18672368)

this is pretty hilarious

havax 11-11-2016 15:21

Quote:

look, i don't absolutely know what's going on, but it scares the **** out of me what i'm seeing.

Flipp 11-11-2016 15:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672389)
fedz, right? you were the first person I met at UVULA LAN 3 and were begging for a room. bite me

bzzzzzz wrong lmao smdh :jester:
proud ignorant ***** **** eata

slogg 11-11-2016 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (Post 18672367)
Lol at Grubhub. Like any of the junkie parolees and chronic underachievers working as delivery drivers voted for Trump.

And yes, when Obama was in office people on the right certainly rioted. (if by riot you mean "went to Chipotle for lunch and had the audacity to open carry.")

grubhub is only useful in major cities full of other holier than thou democrats. it wont impact the business at all IMO

i just bought a bunch of GRUB. see if i can take advantage of the feigned outrage

clu 11-11-2016 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SS- (Post 18672387)
to clarify:

you are denying that the DNC rigged the dem primaries, HRC campagin colluded with 'journalists', etc.?

the DNC is part of the establishment (read about the DLC).... business as usual. HRC colluded with corporate owned MSM cuz they thought she would win and that fat-assed rural American wouldn't get off their ass to vote.

I skimmed the TX voting results and dallas county and harris county were blue. go ahead and claim it's illegals but the same trend occurs in every large city. now you'll claim that it's because of the large minority population every city but I'd wager it's the education level.

what do you do for a living?

Flipp 11-11-2016 15:26

rationalizin intellectual inferiority is a mfker smdh lol :jester:
poboy clu(less) lmao

Fool 11-11-2016 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by clu (Post 18672400)
I'd wager it's the education level.

Some college/college grads basically voted 50/50 this election. Post-grads were in favor of Clinton, but that's not entirely unexpected given the nature of academia.

SuicideSnowman 11-11-2016 15:33

Why do people keep spreading the lie about uneducated people voting Republican? Go look at the exit polling data for the past 30 years. Not only will you find that college educated people vote Republican, but people who make the most money vote Republican.

Hint: People that make money don't need government interference in their lives.

Fool 11-11-2016 15:35

Smug identity politics

clu 11-11-2016 15:37

tbh I don't mind whites voting republican. if it helps them sleep at night, so be it - anyone can appreciate that.

regarding actual differences between races, IMHO, Asians may be able to concentrate a little bit more (god bless those that have normal size dicks), and whites (*on average*) tend to be a little more disciplined.

one of the team leads at my last job was a dyke, but any time I approached her with a situation, her natural instinct seemed to be "who/what/why/when/where". she was extremely analytical. to understand that Europe was a ****hole in the middle ages, and that the advent of the scientific method is the only real reason for western civilization dominance is a pretty convincing argument to me.

IMHO, blacks (on average) tend to be smarter socially. my last job had a few blacks in management and in every day situations, they were very quick to pick up on circumstances that autist whites would choose to ignore.

anyways, each race IMO has something to contribute so I don't mind paying 20% in taxes so some kid with **** head parents can get a decent education. i'm finishing #3 now, so i'm going to jack in the box and i'm out.

clu 11-11-2016 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18672408)
Why do people keep spreading the lie about uneducated people voting Republican? Go look at the exit polling data for the past 30 years. Not only will you find that college educated people vote Republican, but people who make the most money vote Republican.

Hint: People that make money don't need government interference in their lives.

sorry bud but this was too quick for me to walk away from

Education Level Emerges as Sharp Dividing Line in Clinton-Trump Race - Bloomberg Politics

SuicideSnowman 11-11-2016 15:41

He still won white college educated voters according to the exit polls.

The reason why things shifted this time was because Trump's entire message was targeted towards blue collar workers.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page