Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1248 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Vir 11-14-2016 23:23

Rudy is america's mayor, not dopey secretary of state

havax 11-14-2016 23:26

LMFAO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxMswsYWQAAFysT.jpg:large

ggs

MadHatSam 11-14-2016 23:29

Pretty sure about 90% of his orders are complete trash and the rest are just mostly trash.

Maybe like 3-4 decent things in the entire stack.

Gouge 11-14-2016 23:36

REPORT: Hillary Clinton Became PHYSICALLY VIOLENT on Election Night and Tore Into Robby Mook and John Podesta

cogzinofa 11-14-2016 23:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 18674439)
about 20 million people should have been subject to US law, and never were. maybe it's time we uphold the law. at least a bit, right?

I don't know what that has to do with it. they've been subject to US law the entire time. the unwillingness or inability of the government to deport them has absolutely zero to do with what I was talking about.

my point: complaining that the protestors didn't vote may give people some odd sense of smug self-satisfaction but it's an absolutely retarded thing to focus on.

KingSobieski 11-14-2016 23:44

if you didn't even vote what right do you have to contest the outcome of an election?

Dangerdoggie 11-14-2016 23:51

She didn't win the popular vote

Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens » Alex Joness a war on for your mind!

StapleMammal1 11-14-2016 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674450)
my point: complaining that the protestors didn't vote may give people some odd sense of smug self-satisfaction but it's an absolutely retarded thing to focus on.

1. Folks that didn't vote need to stfu and stfd.

2. The focus should be on deporting illegals and arresting "protesters".

cogzinofa 11-14-2016 23:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674443)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlmuKtyhDKg

Here's the problem with the progressive movement. Bernie tells it how it is and they simply cannot accept the facts.

no, that's the problem with the democratic party and the clintons. there's plenty of progressives who know exactly why the clinton lost. and some of them didn't vote for clinton because they just plain didn't like her.

the democrats and the clinton apologists are going to try to make this about race and gender and how third party candidates like jill stein siphoned away votes that should have been hillary's. it's going to be the whole gore-nader thing from 2000 all over again.

trump won michigan by about 12,000 votes. jill stein got 50,000 votes.
trump won wisconsin by about 30,000 votes. jill stein got about 30,000 votes.
trump won pennsylvania by about 60,000 votes. jill stein got about 50,000 votes and gary johnson got about 150,000 votes.
if everyone who voted for jill stein or gary johnson in florida voted for hillary she would have won the state.

hillary lost because no one likes her. she lost because she, and her supporters, were in this bubble of "it's my turn" and "who else you going to vote for?" and "trump is a scary person of course you'll run to me for protection!" the fact that no one likes her and the democrats ran her anyway did her in.

dems probably would have won with either biden or sanders.

the "progressives" out there in portland and everywhere else should be protesting the democratic party and demanding that *everyone* who had a position of power for this election step down and never participate in party politics ever again. this election should have been a cakewalk for the dems but somehow they ****ed it up.

cogzinofa 11-14-2016 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674456)
1. Folks that didn't vote need to stfu and stfd.

why?

cogzinofa 11-14-2016 23:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674451)
if you didn't even vote what right do you have to contest the outcome of an election?

here's your choice: you can be punched in the mouth or kicked in the balls.

if you don't choose you don't have a right to complain.

that still work for you?

Togowack 11-14-2016 23:56

Quote:

The event was streamed live online. Bachmann and Barton produced a chart they claim showed that Donald Trump's chances of winning the election increased as Hillary Clinton's chances decreased as Christians were praying about 8:30 pm eastern time.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/...-lord-did-this

StapleMammal1 11-14-2016 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674459)
why?

Why?

Because they chose not to voice their opinion with their vote. Instead they choose to riot, vandalize, block traffic, and assault people. **** them

havax 11-14-2016 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie (Post 18674455)

yeah right.

there's no voter fraud here.

just ask vanster.

so silly.

Togowack 11-14-2016 23:59

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzlebECUOIg

America has NOT repented. Many prophets are calling Trump the chaos president. This means, his presidency will be the presidency of natural disasters, which is the only way some will see reality.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674460)

that still work for you?

You are forgetting Option C.

I kick you in the nuts right before I punch you in the mouth for being a commie sympathizer.

KingSobieski 11-15-2016 00:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18674460)

that still work for you?

Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

StapleMammal1 11-15-2016 00:08

Quote:

Many prophets are calling Trump the chaos president. This means, his presidency will be the presidency of natural disasters, which is the only way some will see reality.
The forthcoming Natural Disasters were going to happen no matter who was President. Furthermore reality is something each individual creates on their own.

Religion does not have any bearing on these matters. Especially a religion, Christianity, which is nothing more than a bastardization of several far more older religions and myths.

If it's the kingdom you seek togo then look within yourself and not outside yourself.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 18674465)
You are forgetting Option C.

I kick you in the nuts right before I punch you in the mouth for being a commie sympathizer.

I think tehvul is triggered.

cogzinofa 11-15-2016 00:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18674466)
Right, they shouldn't be protesting Trump - he's a symptom, not the cause - they should be protesting the Democratic party that torpedoed the preferred candidate and shoe-horned in an rich bitter old lady and just assumed that everyone would go along with the plot.

yes.

if we want to complain about voter turnout, let's complain about voter turnout.

if we want to complain about rioting, let's complain about rioting.

but one has nothing to do with the other unless we want to go down some path where we explore the possibility that rioting is sometimes related to people feeling as if they weren't heard or that their opinions don't matter.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page