Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8679 of 8751

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

uno 01-20-2021 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19289380)
okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population

ya, no.

Kiint 01-20-2021 17:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19289385)
I bet you sound like a soy boy ****** in discord voice chat


cael 01-20-2021 17:17

dominion makes a helluva votin machine

Falhawk 01-20-2021 17:18

I don't understand the soy thing, is that fake media crap as to what makes a man?

JuggerNaught 01-20-2021 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanster (Post 19289373)
I think this would trail off a bit if you didn't keep acting like someone told you to run home and get your ****in shinebox.

I would think you would know by now i don't care what you think.

You're reading text bubba...you can't read inflection, tone, so anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under. Now get back over there with your girlfriends and pre-type your 'reee' and 'seething' reply

Flash 01-20-2021 17:19

nobody in discord voice chat. Come here my manly voice.

Flash 01-20-2021 17:20

Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry. Defending yourself with paragraphs makes people think you are seething.

cael 01-20-2021 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19289399)
Now get back over there with your girlfriends and pre-type your 'reee' and 'seething' reply

this is exactly what i imagine someone who is seething would post tho

uno 01-20-2021 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 19289401)
Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry.

Im not sure if hes ever even seem himself in a mirror

JuggerNaught 01-20-2021 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19289380)
okay guys we lost because significantly more than half the voting population of the country thought we were ****ing assholes just like the rest of the world did so let's double down on exactly the sort of racist toxicity that made them detest us that'll show them idiots that we were right all along !!

?

I'm fascinated by the mediated sociology of this all

the last mass-hysteria event of this scale was lady diana

Why aren't you as interested in your own country as you are ours? You have likely never been here, never will be and don't understand anything about whats going on here past what you're being fed by the media.

JuggerNaught 01-20-2021 17:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flash (Post 19289401)
Wonder if juggs will ever realize that defending yourself makes people think you are angry.

Because thats how they read it...doesn't mean that you are. So however you read replies isn't really my issue.

Flash 01-20-2021 17:22

He doesn't care about the US juggs, he just likes watching you care about him caring.

DocHolliday 01-20-2021 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 19289397)
I don't understand the soy thing, is that fake media crap as to what makes a man?

I always thought that was pretty clear. Further you get away from urban centers the less likely you are to see people who go out of their way for the latest fad.

I have some areas around me if you asked for that out you might get beat up. Not much to do with right or left. Just city hipster vs everyone else and some liberals I know hate that more than anyone.

uno 01-20-2021 17:24

I still find it amazing that a third of our voting population could not be bothered to vote :lol:

Al'Muktar 01-20-2021 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19289399)
anything you're adding to it past reading is just what your own little mind is adding to what you're reading...likely because its YOUR state of mind you're reading it under.

my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now

havax 01-20-2021 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by uno (Post 19289411)
I still find it amazing that a third of our voting population could not be bothered to vote :lol:

A third of our nation is not even eligible to vote

cael 01-20-2021 17:27

well not yet

Skipperlipicus 01-20-2021 17:28

puerto rico statehood here we come!

JuggerNaught 01-20-2021 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al'Muktar (Post 19289412)
my word, much like monkeys coming up w/ shakespeare, juggs has accidentally managed to bash out the inklings of marxist critical theory and the concept of mediated communications

the internet is a truly wonderful thing, guess juggs needs to get his red star badge now

nothing better than a coffee house philosopher on the internet. i can practically smell the weed and patchouli coming through my monitor

uno 01-20-2021 17:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by havax (Post 19289414)
A third of our nation is not even eligible to vote

wat


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:10.
Page 8679 of 8751

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC