a guy i've been friends with for 15 yrs got married recently...

fraggle

Veteran XV
...and didn't invite me to his wedding.

now, i'm pretty sure its because for the entire time he's been dating her (3 yrs before this) i was telling him to dump that fat disgusting whore and get another hottie like his ex. the one time i met her i made snorting noises like a pig to accentuate how plump she was looking in pink, but it's still pretty fucked up that i wasnt invited isn't it?

the wedding was over a month ago and the guy still calls me to ask my opinion on sports bets and has invited me out drinking twice since then. i've declined both invites.

i really don't consider us friends anymore but i think he does, what does the internet think?! :idea:

you're calling someone ELSE fat? jesus, she must be REALLY, REALLY fucking FAT. :o:

:kiss:

[size=-10]p.s. i'm just kidding. please don't sit on me[/size]

I agree with your stance. I would be pissed too. However, if you all had fun hanging out, might as well try to mend things. If not, fuck it.

haha well i kinda understand he didn't invite you but then again i don't understand that he still invites you for shit..

i would ditch him.

and everytime when you meet him somewhere still make pig noises :D

Ok, to say that he should break up with her is one thing. To make fucking pig noises when you meet her is quite another. You should be glad he even talks to you.

If he is happy you should shut your mouth and let him be, doesn't seem like you are much of this guys friend to me.

he used to date this chick that went on to pose in maxim. he went from her to this homely looking short drunken fat girl who comes from no money. what would you do?

i would if she didn't move to fucking delaware. i used to have hundreds of naked pictures of her but i deleted them all since she was 16 in them :\

mr. beverage - prolly not. anyone who knows me knows i woulda brought an awesome gift too.

he used to date this chick that went on to pose in maxim. he went from her to this homely looking short drunken fat girl who comes from no money. what would you do?

Well, if you were really his friend you'd let him take what he wants. Just because the person he loves isn't eye candy for you doesn't mean she isn't the right person for him. Shit, the guy should count himself lucky that you've declined both of his requests to hang out; you sound like a typical douchebag.

There's more to chicks than looks, man. The hotter they get the more fucking insane they are in my experience. You have to find a balance. I would probably not invite you to my wedding either if you did that to my wife-to-be. What if you insulted her on her wedding day? That's a big deal for chicks.

They're all going to get fat and ugly one day anyway so who gives a shit

Back