Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 4 of 6

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain] (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561979)

blah 10-21-2008 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arjay (Post 13848172)
I'm sure I'm not the only one that is extremely happy that there is NOT a unified guild. I had a hard time convincing some e-friends to play with DS just because it was associated with TW.

The so called 'rivalry' between DS and BE is mostly just bored people at work stirring the pot -- however, I wouldn't support a guild merging in any shape or form. I'm know there are cool people in BE, but dealing with the more prevalent types of people (ala Gundumb, hybridxxxxxxxxxxxx, etc) is not something I would do willingly.

what he said

Dead Ben 10-21-2008 18:59

When I get finished with the 'derms they'll need a dermatologist.


hahahahahaha get it?

Falhawk 10-21-2008 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon (Post 13848060)
That was why it bothered me too. That was the main goal of planning out having a guild 2 years before the game came out.

well, as others have mentioned sometimes the melting pot doesn't work for everyone. The idea of a massive guild isn't appealing to me and others agree. I'm a proponent of people just doing what makes the game fun. That's what sort of surprises me about the reaction from this.

I like that you guys are having fun as a big group. I also l love our guild make up

HybridX 10-21-2008 19:14

your make up sucks ******, btw LEVEL FASTER PLZ HOLY ****.

Falhawk 10-21-2008 19:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13848317)
your make up sucks ******, btw LEVEL FASTER PLZ HOLY ****.

you'll have quit the game by the time we get to T4

DoctaLuv 10-21-2008 22:28

whats up with this hybrid x guy
what a douche

Dutch 10-21-2008 22:52

i havent played in like a week, but i will have to try and find time to get on and make a new char

HybridX 10-21-2008 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctaLuv (Post 13849066)
whats up with this hybrid x guy
what a douche

Sorry, I can't hear people at such a low level.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Gundam 10-21-2008 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctaLuv (Post 13849066)
whats up with this hybrid x guy
what a douche

The funny thing is he is completely different in Vent.

Pagy 10-22-2008 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by FalseMyrmidon (Post 13848060)
That was why it bothered me too. That was the main goal of planning out having a guild 2 years before the game came out.

maybe some people didn't want to put up with annoying ****scabs like gundam and tsetse

HybridX 10-22-2008 00:42

but they will deal with the falhawk?

DoctaLuv 10-22-2008 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13849167)
Sorry, I can't hear people at such a low level.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

lol wut we're the same level
i havent joined the bioderms yet im still in mordheim

DoctaLuv 10-22-2008 00:43

douche

LostDuck 10-22-2008 01:12

hehe...who is Tekit (or maybe Tekrit)???

I was the guy in Nord Scen right now waving and waving to you as the RP. (Lemonpartee) :)

Dai Shinzo 10-22-2008 01:27

Heh thought that might have been someone from TW. Was fun pewpewing you nerds on my Marauder =P

LostDuck 10-22-2008 01:38

I was pretty much by myself. (alt)

But yeah you guys rolled that scen. You had like 6 x L10-11 guys

Mangle-Me-Elmo 10-22-2008 02:11

was that the one i put 44k up on?

yea suck it

HybridX 10-22-2008 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoctaLuv (Post 13849712)
lol wut we're the same level
i havent joined the bioderms yet im still in mordheim


then why the **** are you posting in this thread gtfo and stay in que for 2 hours.

HybridX 10-22-2008 02:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangle-Me-Elmo (Post 13849975)
was that the one i put 44k up on?

yea suck it



You mean like this?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...fdotsM_001.jpg

maybe I should respec back to nades on my engy and post some new numbers..

Dutch 10-22-2008 04:02

you are stupid just shut the **** up already newbie

HybridX 10-22-2008 04:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 13850381)
you are stupid just shut the **** up already newbie

lol getting alittle upset now that you have to relevel? it's ok, just get to t4 and i'll take away all that pain.

Dutch 10-22-2008 04:48

no i could give a **** about this game or the process

bragging about your level and what not means you are a grade a ****** however, just like any other idiot who gets way too serious about some mmo..

hey man im a lvl 31 engineer im totally awesome ehehe..i mean i set turrets i must be good at video games so i can make fun of people who havent invested tons of time ehehe

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 05:20

wait, hybridx = skysnipe?

MountainDewMike 10-22-2008 05:50

I have defected to the dark side.

Jacquestrap - Marauder.

DrJonez 10-22-2008 06:46

I'm really digging the Destro side. And I really hope we're not gonna change servers again :( It already takes forever to level up characters, plus a guild, and starting over AGAIN would really suck :(

freud 10-22-2008 08:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by MountainDewMike (Post 13850541)
I have defected to the dark side.

Jacquestrap - Marauder.

I was wondering if I was just hallucinating that you had been order at one point... Totally threw me off when I saw you on the other side.

Patton 10-22-2008 10:04

HOWZ YA CHOPPA

PS: Fire Cage and that Engineer root = super ****ing gay

boston 10-22-2008 10:25

I need to revise my roster list inclusion part of this theads addition to our roster of players that included themselves in this roster.

Gundumb - Black Orc

Carelessness - Magus

I really like the Magus which I didnt expect.

Falhawk 10-22-2008 10:26

wrong thread boston

FAIL

Fitty 10-22-2008 10:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrJonez (Post 13850568)
I'm really digging the Destro side. And I really hope we're not gonna change servers again :( It already takes forever to level up characters, plus a guild, and starting over AGAIN would really suck :(

This is the last move as far as I am concerned. The guys seem happy and that was my only concern when we moved to REM.

We may revisit the Order guild in the future but that would just be a server transfer.

Apathy29 10-22-2008 11:07

Hybridx your UI is ****ing god awful...jesus h my eyes.

Also in before lol engineer :ftard:

HybridX 10-22-2008 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch (Post 13850452)
no i could give a **** about this game or the process

bragging about your level and what not means you are a grade a ****** however, just like any other idiot who gets way too serious about some mmo..

hey man im a lvl 31 engineer im totally awesome ehehe..i mean i set turrets i must be good at video games so i can make fun of people who havent invested tons of time ehehe


I do it just to make people like you reply and get alittle worked up about it.

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851496)
I do it just to make people like you reply and get alittle worked up about it.

is it difficult being an edgy & innovative poster both at the same time? sounds exhausting

HybridX 10-22-2008 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apathy29 (Post 13850934)
Hybridx your UI is ****ing god awful...jesus h my eyes.

Also in before lol engineer :ftard:

that was in closed beta, also I see your guild only has one magus, lol looks like you guys are like the rest of the dest noobs and don't know how a well played magus or eng can be. it will be fun shutting down your 10 sorcs with CC.

HybridX 10-22-2008 13:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelenKeller (Post 13851507)
is it difficult being an edgy & innovative poster both at the same time? sounds exhausting

but it's not edgy or innovative, it's TW. Odd that you haven't found that out.

You know like switching servers and rolling on the other side of the TW players who "always putting us down" and "always condescending" to you.

So you roll on this server to try kill us, talk ****, and start drama(because it's not about Ques, or open RVR you should have rolled order then).

I have ZERO problem with your motives your goal or how you plan to get to them, infact I relish in the fact that you guys are here. Because I love to talk **** and go out and hunt select groups of people, and if those people are TW I know i'm going to get good players and good **** talkers in return it's good times all around.

So stop being a ****ing *****s and level and let's really get this **** started.

p.s I really don't play too much i'm a super weekend warrior ( mon tues are my weekends)

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851550)
but it's not edgy or innovative, it's TW. Odd that you haven't found that out.

You know like switching servers and rolling on the other side of the TW players who "always putting us down" and "always condescending" to you.

So you roll on this server to try kill us, talk ****, and start drama(because it's not about Ques, or open RVR you should have rolled order then).

I have ZERO problem with your motives your goal or how you plan to get to them, infact I relish in the fact that you guys are here. Because I love to talk **** and go out and hunt select groups of people, and if those people are TW I know i'm going to get good players and good **** talkers in return it's good times all around.

So stop being a ****ing *****s and level and let's really get this **** started.

p.s I really don't play too much i'm a super weekend warrior ( mon tues are my weekends)

who exactly are you ranting/whining to?

Falhawk 10-22-2008 14:06

shh, he's enjoying his delusion

Apathy29 10-22-2008 14:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HybridX (Post 13851550)
but it's not edgy or innovative, it's TW. Odd that you haven't found that out.

You know like switching servers and rolling on the other side of the TW players who "always putting us down" and "always condescending" to you.

So you roll on this server to try kill us, talk ****, and start drama(because it's not about Ques, or open RVR you should have rolled order then).

I have ZERO problem with your motives your goal or how you plan to get to them, infact I relish in the fact that you guys are here. Because I love to talk **** and go out and hunt select groups of people, and if those people are TW I know i'm going to get good players and good **** talkers in return it's good times all around.

So stop being a ****ing *****s and level and let's really get this **** started.

p.s I really don't play too much i'm a super weekend warrior ( mon tues are my weekends)

I hope that English isn't your first language...:ftard:Wow that **** was ****ing painful to read.

HelenKeller 10-22-2008 14:12

he probably sounds like macho man randy savage if the macho man had a thick azn accent

Fitty 10-22-2008 14:14

SNAP INTO A SRIM JIM!


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38.
Page 4 of 6

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC