Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 3 of 6

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warhammer Online (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=318)
-   -   *** "Bioderms" (Info): Destro TW guild [on Red Eye Mountain] (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=561979)

ragingbunny 10-21-2008 03:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13845372)
P.S. ....RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.

Not trying to get into this quibbling (b/c i don't give a **** as im not on either of those servers/guilds whatever), just curious--what is your basis for that statement?

Falhawk 10-21-2008 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13845372)
Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances.

Quote:

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.
HRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


anyhow the sc queues have been pretty solid. It will help to hone our 'skills' as you say.

See, we hunt in paccs...

Evil Engineer 10-21-2008 08:45

You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs

Apathy29 10-21-2008 11:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13845372)
It's interesting that you guys chose Destruction because there wasn't enough RvR on your server. Kind of counter-intuitive, isn't it? Destruction has longer wait times for scenarios. Destruction has so many more people that finding a non-zergy fight is next to impossible. Destruction usually owns most keeps and BOs, due to, again, population imbalances. It's for these reasons that Blood Eagle decided to roll Order. And I'd say most of us are extremely happy with that decision.

(shrug) At least you're on a decently populated server now.

I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun. :sunny:

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.

This guy isn't a condescending prick at all....:ftard:

Falhawk 10-21-2008 11:57

and they wonder why we don't want to play alongside them...

Madend 10-21-2008 12:02

like DS has never talked down to BE

Daemon 10-21-2008 12:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by d0ggy (Post 13842932)
Lol Jodo mentioned seeing bioderms running around. Welcome to REM.

did he mention his **** getting smashed by ME

Seriously tho, lot of sand in here. Chill out, dudes, everyone just wants to play and have fun =) I think I have the highest level in Bioderms right now at 14. So the time for smack talk has not yet arrived.

Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.

Oxyminoan 10-21-2008 12:07

DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing. ;)

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.

Oxyminoan 10-21-2008 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 13846444)
Question tho, is Order only joining Mourkain and nothing else on REM? That's all that seems to pop in T2.

Sadly, across all servers, scenarios are used to grind experience. Mourkain is the quickest one with the highest chance to reach max score for the bonus xp. Thus, it's wildly popular.

There's one like that in every tier:
T1 = Nordenwatch
T2 = Mourkain
T3 = Tor Anroc
T4 = Serpent's Passage

Until Mythic gives a flat bonus to the winning side and stops being retarded and basing it on the total score, this will continue.

Apathy29 10-21-2008 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13845372)
I wish you luck and will see you in tier 4 in a month, or so. Can't wait to see those "skills" in action. We'll have to set up some warband vs warband premades if you guys are able to recruit enough. That would be fun. :sunny:

P.S. The Order here aren't the pushovers you think them to be. We have quite a substantial RvR population and run one of the larger and more organized Alliances in the game.

Then

It just all seems so petty

Touche

:picard:

Falhawk 10-21-2008 12:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxyminoan (Post 13846447)
DS has been nothing but hostile towards BE since we decided to change servers and go Order, so I guess putting that hostility to use in game is a good thing. ;)

I really don't understand it. It just all seems so petty...which I guess is fitting for Tribalwar.

Actually we were pretty much indifferent until gundam started ****ing around with things. That was resolved and we went on our merry way.

We've been pretty much talked down to by the aristocracy of BE since the beginning which has been laughable to say the least. When we respond in kind we're accused of starting 'drama'

http://dramsoc.nuigalway.ie/news/200...ages/drama.jpg

boston 10-21-2008 12:37

DS has repeatedly attacked BE for rolling destruction on a server with a high destruction population. REPEATEDLY. The verbal assault was far to much for any member of TW to be subjected to. I would like to apologize to BE for attacking thier lack of judgment on where to roll servers. And then again attacking them when they did extensive research into which server to reroll on. And then again attacking them when I decided Gundam was a little *****. And then again attacking them by refering to BE as Gundam and pals.

So again, Im sorry. I really would like to be looked at as something other than classless and petty to you guys. But I just dont know what to do to redeem myself.

Saggs 10-21-2008 12:42

Who wants a hug!?! :heart:

Fitty 10-21-2008 12:42

I have quite a few friends on BE but I hate you all. You guys have to admit that this particular subforum has been pretty dead the past few weeks. At least we try to keep things interesting. :)

Falhawk 10-21-2008 12:45

I will try to better myself in the future so that I do not offend the delicate sensibilities of some people around here

Somec 10-21-2008 12:50

so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

Falhawk 10-21-2008 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somec (Post 13846548)
so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

ventrilo for the win!

Fitty 10-21-2008 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somec (Post 13846548)
so that's where you ****ers have been... I've logged on for two nights in a row now and seen nobody. BAH...

Sorry about that. We updated the guild message, made this thread and have a vent channel that says the server and side.

Blotter 10-21-2008 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Engineer (Post 13846074)
You could have at least kept the Diamond Sword name. No one likes the ****ing space orcs

serious

there isnt a convenient way to type it either, BD? Derms? **** you

Falhawk 10-21-2008 13:41

bios!

Blotter 10-21-2008 13:58

then your name is synonymous with ****ting and pissing

i like it

Falhawk 10-21-2008 13:59

yes!

HybridX 10-21-2008 14:22

the biosucks need to stop typing and start leveling so I can roll all over them.

Fitty 10-21-2008 14:24

we are working on it :p

Daemon 10-21-2008 14:57

classic thread!

Gundam 10-21-2008 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 13846498)
Actually we were pretty much indifferent until gundam started ****ing around with things. That was resolved and we went on our merry way.

Resolved? I just gave up trying to reason with you people. Just because everything I said was true doesn't mean you gotta hate. :gayfight:

Falhawk 10-21-2008 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam (Post 13847142)
Resolved? I just gave up trying to reason with you people. Just because everything I said was true doesn't mean you gotta hate. :gayfight:

it was resolved in that everyone recognized you were being a douchebag, tsetse was given mod and rayn said if you didn't stop he'd strip everything away.

lol @ 'you people'. You really have had an unfound elitist view this entire time. Where does that come from? I can't figure it out.

Gundam 10-21-2008 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 13847192)
lol @ 'you people'. You really have had an unfound elitist view this entire time. Where does that come from? I can't figure it out.

Eh? It made the sentence flow better. I guess it is a tad condescending but what would have went better there without being obtuse? It's short, it's sweet, and it flows well. What more could one ask for in one simple word? Also: :gayfight:

Daemon 10-21-2008 15:37

you don't really have to point out that falhawk is gay

this is well known and accepted by everyone

are you some kind of homophobe?

Falhawk 10-21-2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam (Post 13847255)
Eh? It made the sentence flow better. I guess it is a tad condescending but what would have went better there without being obtuse? It's short, it's sweet, and it flows well. What more could one ask for in one simple word? Also: :gayfight:

it sort of jives I guess. You guys have been condecensing to us from day one.

HelenKeller 10-21-2008 15:41

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7...1020065sm1.jpg

Falhawk 10-21-2008 15:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 13847273)
you don't really have to point out that falhawk is gay

this is well known and accepted by everyone

are you some kind of homophobe?

its sort of their tactic against us. They get to be douchebags to us but when we point it out we're the ones causing drama.

its like...huh?

They go out of their way to tell us they are secure in their 150 member guild...which is odd because we don't care.

Fitty 10-21-2008 15:46

http://www.hardcoreawesome.net/pics/TW/mw.jpg

Falhawk 10-21-2008 15:54

MOAR

Gundam 10-21-2008 15:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 13847273)
you don't really have to point out that falhawk is gay

Since it was the gayfight smiley I was more trying to point out that this whole argument is pointless. If I wanted to say that Fal was gay wouldn't I have used :closet:?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 13847282)
it sort of jives I guess. You guys have been condecensing to us from day one.

Really most of us didn't care. It bothered myself because one of the goals of BE was to keep TW's WAR presence unified. Then everyone laughed at you guys when you switched to Mordhiem and that's really when things got touchy. After that Fal got extra touchy when we rolled on REM. (The funny thing is quite a few people in BE have said in vent that if you guys had stayed on Badlands we probably would have just joined you.) Finally I got touchy about which guild was identified as the original TW guild and the rest is history. As I said, a pretty pointless argument.

Falhawk 10-21-2008 15:56

new herald design for BE:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/...4dfd06.jpg?v=0


also, pro tip: do not recommend doing a google image search for "stick in the mud"

Daemon 10-21-2008 17:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam (Post 13847352)
Since it was the gayfight smiley I was more trying to point out that this whole argument is pointless. If I wanted to say that Fal was gay wouldn't I have used :closet:?

I guess.

But if you're using gayfight, that means you are gay too.

A = C.

Gundam 10-21-2008 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daemon (Post 13847835)
I guess.

But if you're using gayfight, that means you are gay too.

A = C.

Indeed, all parties involved are at least implicitly called gay with that, but I'm sure they don't worry about it that much. I didn't think I came off as that thin skinned.

FalseMyrmidon 10-21-2008 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gundam (Post 13847352)
It bothered myself because one of the goals of BE was to keep TW's WAR presence unified.

That was why it bothered me too. That was the main goal of planning out having a guild 2 years before the game came out.

Arjay 10-21-2008 18:38

I'm sure I'm not the only one that is extremely happy that there is NOT a unified guild. I had a hard time convincing some e-friends to play with DS just because it was associated with TW.

The so called 'rivalry' between DS and BE is mostly just bored people at work stirring the pot -- however, I wouldn't support a guild merging in any shape or form. I'm know there are cool people in BE, but dealing with the more prevalent types of people (ala Gundumb, hybridxxxxxxxxxxxx, etc) is not something I would do willingly.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:48.
Page 3 of 6

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC