Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 33 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

epidemic 03-18-2016 15:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandalltheVandal (Post 18543046)
you are a very confusing poster.

two fuking sentences and u cant make heads or tails of it

stay in school kids

MasterGnr 03-18-2016 15:43

Hillary should absolutely be indicted...there are what...1700 emails now? 22 so classified they can't even release them redacted?

If someone votes for her, they obviously support the concept that the Clintons are above the law, and the rules do not apply to them.

She is a liar, a criminal, and a hypocrite. Just the kind of leader we want....

RandalltheVandal 03-18-2016 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by epidemic (Post 18543051)
two fuking sentences and u cant make heads or tails of it

stay in school kids

i was talking about your overall posting style/musings. not that particular post you obtuse nignog

epidemic 03-18-2016 15:50

Im crazy as fuk LOL

JoMo 03-18-2016 15:51

http://i.imgur.com/S6Pc7hf.jpg

JoMo 03-18-2016 16:31

Trump is on fire!!!

Failed presidential candidate Mitt Romney, the man who "choked" and let us all down, is now endorsing Lyin' Ted Cruz. This is good for me!

Failed Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney was campaigning with John Kasich & Marco Rubio, and now he is endorsing Ted Cruz.

American's want to see a President who will fight FOR them- not a bunch of failed politicians fighting w/ each other about how to stop me.

KingSobieski 03-18-2016 16:46

Trump is literally Hitler tho

People are so dumb Hitler is literally the only dictator they know

If all these libtards are taking African Studies you'd think they would compare Trump to Idi Amin or Nguema.

It's almost as if most Black continent in the world happens to host the most brutal dictatorships ever....

Instead all we get is how Blacks invented peanut butter and stop lights.

Good

****ing

Job

CapnPyro 03-18-2016 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterGnr (Post 18543052)
Hillary should absolutely be indicted...there are what...1700 emails now? 22 so classified they can't even release them redacted?

If someone votes for her, they obviously support the concept that the Clintons are above the law, and the rules do not apply to them.

She is a liar, a criminal, and a hypocrite. Just the kind of leader we want....

http://arstechnica.com/information-t...-used-her-own/

she was also denied a secure blackberry and said **** it and just used her own.

Kerosene31 03-18-2016 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 18543063)
Drumpf is literally Hitler tho

People are so dumb Hitler is literally the only dictator they know

If all these libtards are taking African Studies you'd think they would compare Drumpf to Idi Amin or Nguema.

It's almost as if most Black continent in the world happens to host the most brutal dictatorships ever....

Instead all we get is how Blacks invented peanut butter and stop lights.

Good

****ing

Job

Don't you have to have a job to be conservative? :heart:

KingSobieski 03-18-2016 16:59

I day trade stocks and eat mini wheats, the most conservative job you can have.

Had to take out a cash advance on my credit card but I got some good tips.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

coombz 03-18-2016 17:26

laws have never and will never apply to the rich and powerful the same way they do to us

as sir tp was fond of reminding us, the word privilege means, at root, "private law"

KingSobieski 03-18-2016 18:06

I don't do **** but i can still generate money due to my superior white intellect.

Do i feel bad about it?

Yeah, but then I hop in my 2005 Hyundai Elantra and remind myself i didnt spend all my money on stupid ****.

Odio 03-18-2016 18:07

***8216;I just don***8217;t believe them***8217;: US gov***8217;t sets new record for failed public records searches

Quote:

President Barack Obama***8217;s promise to have the ***8220;most transparent administration in history***8221; doesn***8217;t hold water, as the government has set a new record for failed public records searches under the nation***8217;s transparency laws.
In 2015, the government failed to disclose any documents for nearly 130,000 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests, according to an Associated Press analysis that involved all requests made to 100 federal agencies.

Notably, the FBI failed to find any related documents to 39 percent of FOIA requests it received, while Customs and Border Protection came up empty handed 34 percent of the time. The Environmental Protection Agency***8217;s regional office covering New York and New Jersey failed to stump up for a staggering 58 percent of requests.

In 77 percent of all cases, the Obama administration either censored documents it turned over, or simply withheld their release. That amounted to 596,095 cases, also a new record. In 250,000 of these cases, the administration said it couldn***8217;t find records, that the request was unreasonable or improper, or that the person making the request would not pay for copies.

Under FOIA rules, individuals, organizations and journalists who make requests should be given access to the documents in question ***8211; except in cases that may harm national security, violate privacy rights, or reveal trade secrets or decision-making processes.

However, many journalists and advocacy organizations have blasted the Obama administration for making it more difficult to obtain records through FOIA. Some have even testified before Congress that they would wait months or years for the government to respond to requests, or accused the authorities of not being forthright.

"It seems like they're doing the minimal amount of work they need to do," Jason Leopold, an investigative reporter at Vice News and an expert on FOIA, told the AP. "I just don't believe them. I really question the integrity of their search."

Sometimes, the government will deny that any records exist only to uncover thousands of documents after lawsuits have been filed. When Gawker sued the State Department over its failure to hand over any documents related to communications between journalists and an aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the agency uncovered 90,000 documents.

The Obama administration said that roughly 770,000 requests were completed last year, but the White House has come under fire from critics who say it is undermining the law and exempting itself from far too many requests. The administration used FOIA exemptions 466,402 times during Obama***8217;s first year in office, according to the National Press Club ***8211; a 50-percent increase over the last year of the George W. Bush administration.

One reason behind the slow processing of requests could be that the more efficient an agency is at honoring FOIA, the more inundated it will be, David Sobel, senior counsel at the Electronic Frontier Foundation, said at a recent National Press Club panel.

***8220;I don***8217;t think you can underestimate the power of bureaucracy***8221; in impeding openness, ***8220;and it transcends any administration,***8221; added Michael Doyle, a legal affairs correspondent at McClatchy Newspapers.

White House opposition to efforts that would reform FOIA has also been reported, however. Earlier this month, Vice***8217;s Leopold reported that the Obama administration actively lobbied lawmakers to kill reform, despite the fact that separate bills passed the Senate and the House of Representatives with bipartisan support. Lawmakers failed to reconcile the differences between the two bills and no reform bill was ever brought to a final vote.

Following a lawsuit by the Freedom of the Press Foundation, documents related to the reform effort were released, and a secret Justice Department memo relayed that the Obama administration ***8220;strongly opposed passage***8221; of FOIA reform, arguing it would increase the backlog of requests and raise costs.

"The Administration views [the House bill] as an attempt to impose on the Executive Branch multiple administrative requirements concerning its internal management of FOIA administration, which are not appropriate for legislative intervention and would substantially increase costs and cause delays in FOIA processing," the document read. "The Administration believes that the changes are not necessary and, in many respects, will undermine the successes achieved to date by diverting scarce processing resources."

Despite failures to reform the law, journalists still believe it is essential for informing the public, noting that it took a FOIA request to reveal how reform was killed.

"This FOIA reform bill was incredibly modest, had already been watered down, and had the unanimous support of both parties ***8212; something that, in today's political climate, almost never happens," Trevor Timm, executive director of the Freedom of Press Foundation, told Vice. "Transparency advocates have been very cynical of the Obama administration's claim that they're the ***8216;most transparent ever,***8217; but the fact that they opposed virtually every aspect of this bill is sadly a new low."

-SS- 03-18-2016 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by coombz (Post 18543078)

at root, "private law"

et·y·mol·o·gy

samUwell 03-18-2016 18:41

I can't wait to watch the news tomorrow when the leftist march on Trump tower. Fireworks!

Looks like next month the retards will be marching on D.C.

Sooner or later the State is going to have to remind these spoiled rotten college kids that there are rules of conduct in public and a **** storm is going to come from it.

Its about to get more interesting than it currently it.

Fool 03-18-2016 18:58

I wonder if they've started too soon with the protests. Once Bernie is out they'll lose half their numbers and 7 more months is a long time for boredom and apathy not to set in.

KingSobieski 03-18-2016 19:08

Trump is going to **** Hillary.***65532;

Figuratively of course.

Cause he has a super hot wife at home to bang instead.

naptown 03-18-2016 19:19

hillary is your next president

its sad, but its what makes sense to the american public evolutionary progressiveness

o wow a coon pres, now its time for a woman

in all reality, trump made a good sideshow, and i'm glad he frontpaged the people he did for accepting money for their best interests, but at the end of the day, hilary wasn't indicted or even held in contempt for a reason

this show was filmed years ago, they're just now running it, and she's your next "leader"

MasterGnr 03-18-2016 19:25

Not indicted....yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

samUwell 03-18-2016 19:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfRpiem7yps

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page