Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 162 of 1252

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   This is for you Trump voters. (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=683482)

Gatsby 05-13-2016 13:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Animo (Post 18572298)
Trump got Cucked by Clinton

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Polit...6_16x9_992.jpg

Why is Trumps wife caressing Clinton's hand on her?

She just moved it up from her ass.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 13:25

And yet he was impeached because he didn't want to stick it in Hillary...

SuperTrap 05-13-2016 13:27

no one wants to stick it in Hillary

Huscarl 05-13-2016 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572289)
As I said, I disagree. Negative coverage from the liberal media has done a ton to help strengthen his campaign.

What the left considers "negative" is a positive in the eyes of his supporters. One of his biggest strengths is this anti-political correctness stance that many like.

That's because the "negative" TV coverage is the media being outraged over the wrong stuff.

*Gasp* Trump said a bad word at a rally!
Yeah, nobody gives a ****.

The media really should be hitting him for the preposterous things he says. Like his suggestion to defy international law and condone torture. Like his total willingness to default on our debt and "renegotiate" it.

Like his total ineptitude on foreign policy. "We're going to bomb ISIS so hard it'll make your head spin". (Other than the fact our army generals have stated that we have been bombing them so hard that we're literally running out of bombs.)

Fool 05-13-2016 13:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572325)
And yet he was impeached because he didn't want to stick it in Hillary...

He was impeached for lying to congress under oath. All recent accounts would lead me to believe that President Hillary will have a similar fate.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huscarl (Post 18572329)
That's because the "negative" TV coverage is the media being outraged over the wrong stuff.

*Gasp* Trump said a bad word at a rally!
Yeah, nobody gives a ****.

The media really should be hitting him for the preposterous things he says. Like his suggestion to defy international law and condone torture. Like his total willingness to default on our debt and "renegotiate" it.

Like his total ineptitude on foreign policy. "We're going to bomb ISIS so hard it'll make your head spin". (Other than the fact our army generals have stated that we have been bombing them so hard that we're literally running out of bombs.)

That's what's so frustrating. Both sides are preaching the politics of dumb.

His actual policies should have been ripped to pieces by now, but we'd rather focus on how he called Rosie a fat pig.

Scud411 05-13-2016 13:43

tbh i think all that will become clear as things move to a general election.

there's a point where he can't just backtrack over and over.

all his 'real talk' doesn't seem very real when he constantly changes his mind within a few hours. you can only say 'i didn't mean that' so many times before it becomes clear you don't know what you mean at all.

it just really sucks that the alternative is possibly equally awful just in a different way.

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 13:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 18572333)
He was impeached for lying to congress under oath. All recent accounts would lead me to believe that President Hillary will have a similar fate.

and why was he trotted out and placed under oath over a consentual blowjob from a fat chick?

W Bush didn't even have to testify about the lying over WMDs in Iraq. Bill splooged on a fat chick and gets impeached. Bush lied and killed thousands and wasn't.

Yet the right has a persecution complex. :worried:

Just shows how misguided most people are in this country.

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 13:58

I think trump is carefully calculating his positions as much as kissinger did. Hes a cold blooded by the numbers machine. With his ambiguous policies he retains a strong hand when it comes to negotiating an actual platform. Hillary had to bend over backwards promising all the unemployed hippy college brats with bernie esque promises she will never be able to deliver on without alienating her corporate donors and inciting the wrath of the establishment. Her whole campaign is shrowded in the cloak of inevitable and contorted painful failure. Trump is a bishop moving freely across a chess board, hillary is a pawn, capable of only careful small steps forward until being blasted away into political obscurity, eventually becoming a cat herding mumbling recluse, fearful of public scrutiny and professionally ruined. Shes going to leave this fight with a massive dose of PTSD and a hefty valium prescription - overweight, moribund, and totally dejected. Remembered throughout all history as simply the final candidate to lose the fight against trumps ascension to presidency.

Kerosense is a Shillary fan, i hope youre well adjusted to drinking from the goblet of overflowing disappointment because once your pant suit crusader fails to save constantinople , the hordes of trump are going to **** and pillage it and turn your most sacred sanctuaries into debauched halls of profanity and immorality. Immortal and timeless monuments to serve as constant reminders to future generations the futility of this democratic campaigns pursuit to maintain the status quo. People demand real change, not lip service.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

NightTrain 05-13-2016 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572338)
and why was he trotted out and placed under oath over a consentual blowjob from a fat chick?

He was sued for sexual harassment.

Veniggs 05-13-2016 14:29

Quote:

W Bush didn't even have to testify about the lying over WMDs in Iraq. Bill splooged on a fat chick and gets impeached. Bush lied and killed thousands and wasn't.

i thought it was stupid to make clinton and the country go through all of that **** for a bj or two or three. but he ended up lying under oath and breaking the law had a consequence. can't say the same for hillary.

also hard for the "other side" to go after bush lying about wmds when so many democrats gave support to the war, u know like hillary clinton

also **** urself

naptown 05-13-2016 14:31

how many times has the "13 minutes of hillary lying" been posted

i think it still needs to be posted more

maybe every page or every other page u kno

Gandalf 05-13-2016 14:31

Quote:

OK, taking it further, then why lie, if it's not that big of a deal? Why did Clinton not only lie, but forced others to destroy/hide evidence of his actions? If it was such a stupid meaningless issue, why the lies?

Honestly, the left excuses everything their Gods do, and villifies everything the right does, even if they do it themselves. They basically have no shame, so they can ignore everything, because who cares? The left just lies and lies and lies, and no one seems to give a ****.

But OMG Hitlerbush!

KingSobieski 05-13-2016 14:32

Dont ask me, i got voter disenfranchised so i cant vote for anyone

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Gouge 05-13-2016 14:41

Sad **** Glenn Beck concedes defeat against Trump.

Glenn Beck Now Predicts Donald Trump Will Be Next President

Kerosene31 05-13-2016 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Veniggs (Post 18572377)
i thought it was stupid to make clinton and the country go through all of that **** for a bj or two or three. but he ended up lying under oath and breaking the law had a consequence. can't say the same for hillary.

also hard for the "other side" to go after bush lying about wmds when so many democrats gave support to the war, u know like hillary clinton

also **** urself

The Democrats did support the war... based on... wait for it...

the ****ing lie about WMDs.

I don't mean to offend, I really just don't get TWs bizarro political compass anymore. You all seem hellbent on defending a side you see is full of ****, yet also claiming I support the other side.

-SS- 05-13-2016 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18572265)
Please tell me the changes Obama has made to anything related to immigration in 8 years? The only one I can think of is he stopped building that moronic fence that cost millions and everyone realized was a dumb idea (until now). Honestly, I'm asking. I don't live anywhere near the border (not that one anyway) :)

You people really think these elections are rigged somehow, don't you? Is it so hard to believe that many people just don't agree with the right wing?

Trump is taking something that has been a borderstate issue forever and turning it into a left vs right thing all of a sudden.

Where do you get the notion that this is "right wing"? That is a display of very poor adjudication. Here's why: We are Republic, a Nation of Laws that govern us. When you start circumventing the laws in order to secure power, that isnt a left or right issue, it's an American issue.

Regardless if it is Trump or anyone else, it is an issue whether you like it or not. If you really believe that the left isn't pandering to illegals to gain votes, you are ignorant.

Grow up.

Vir 05-13-2016 14:50

Glenn Beck is cursed he should endorse hillary

Fool 05-13-2016 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scud411 (Post 18572336)
There's a point where he can't just backtrack over and over.

His opponent is "I was always against it before was for it now that I'm against it!" Hillary Clinton

Buk Naked 05-13-2016 15:07

Quote:

I've never seen why people are willing to minimize this.

It's at least the equivalent of a 49 yr old CEO having a 22 yr old intern give him a BJ, which would get a CEO fired or sued. Think about Gloria Allred trying a case like that.

Bill and Hillary then lied to the public trying to defend it.

They were in the process of tearing down Lewinsky like they had Paula Jones and Jennifer Flowers calling them mentally unstable and liars.

The only thing that saved Lewinsky was the cum stain.

Bill proceeded to lie under oath and ask what the meaning of "is" is.

Now throw on top of that, he was President. You are relying on the judgement of the President in military, foreign affairs, etc... and this shows horrible judgement.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page