Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 35 of 50

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

Amadeus 01-23-2010 08:07

Ok, can we lock and HoF this thread now? It really can't get any better.

mAd_180 01-23-2010 08:35

can i see the muff please

timecode 01-23-2010 09:45

I went through most of the thread but somehow missed the pic of xcursion that people were talking about. Can someone repost it so I don't have to look back through every page?

confidential 01-23-2010 09:46

good lord this thread blew up. i'm going to start reading it it better not disappoint

son i am disappoint

confidential 01-23-2010 10:11

ok, skimmed thread. pretty good. pictures actually delivered for once and nofix's ******* smell question answered. pretty shocking actually, never thought anyone would deliver on both of those

for the record this chick is a huge slut but who doesn't love sluts. keep on slutting

Quote:

Originally Posted by timecode (Post 15264181)
I went through most of the thread but somehow missed the pic of xcursion that people were talking about. Can someone repost it so I don't have to look back through every page?

i doubt xcursion would ever post his own pic

JuggerNaught 01-23-2010 10:15

nah..xcursion wont post a pic..probably has a reason that has something to do with physical appearance.

Glare 01-23-2010 10:18

what happened in this thread

i didnt read it

Fancy Cat 01-23-2010 10:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glare (Post 15264207)
what happened in this thread

i didnt read it

******s come to tw and suck

end

timecode 01-23-2010 10:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 15264204)
nah..xcursion wont post a pic..probably has a reason that has something to do with physical appearance.

oh, damn. i thought he had posted one by some of the comments on here.

alienkiller 01-23-2010 10:29

yeah she is smokin' for sure. nice eyes

confidential 01-23-2010 10:29

cliffs:

- simohaya's girlfriend started posting... posted pic of her **** and her ass.
- xcursion got creepy, jomo posted somewhere i'm sure, nofix asked what her ******* smelled like
- later we got pictures of simohaya's dick being sucked by his girl
- some funny posts if you have time to read, or...

here are all relevant pictures:

SOME ARE NWS

Index of /tw/babygirl1/

please make sure to at least look at babygirl10.jpg

JuggerNaught 01-23-2010 10:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by timecode (Post 15264210)
oh, damn. i thought he had posted one by some of the comments on here.

no, but if you dig back through the thread you will find a quite funny caricature of xcursion on simo's girl's ass with his dick stuck in x's 'mouth'

JuggerNaught 01-23-2010 10:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by confidential (Post 15264215)
cliffs:

- simohaya's girlfriend started posting... posted pic of her **** and her ass.
- xcursion got creepy, jomo posted somewhere i'm sure, nofix asked what her ******* smelled like
- later we got pictures of simohaya's dick being sucked by his girl
- some funny posts if you have time to read, or...

here are all relevant pictures:

SOME ARE NWS

Index of /tw/babygirl1/

please make sure to at least look at babygirl10.jpg

how did ubernerd get creepy this time? i thought he was just in here busting balls, but no doubt he posted a grainy phone cam pic of the spot where they were ****ing or something

WiLd_FiRe 01-23-2010 10:50

i've been watching this thread ... and wow

1. babygirl is not bad looking
2. Simo is proud of what he has, he definately over achieved with how ugly he is.
3. Xcursion pissed them off enough to have his name written on the back of his girl during buttsex, classy
4. Simo continually tries to recieve rewards & praises for what he has done.
5. When some one says anything negative, about a girl posting pictures of some ones balls in her mouth, some how that means that they are 'jealous' and 'virgins'
6. I hope someone finds her facebook and sends pictures to her friends, this would add to the hilarity

Great thread

Edofnor 01-23-2010 10:54

In this thread, I learned that it's socially acceptable on TW for me to have sex with things like petri dishes, hypodermic needle disposal bins, Barbara Streisand, etc. as long as I get a pic of my dick rotting off in said petri dish/needle bin/mechastreisand

sehvi 01-23-2010 11:05

wow.. i did really read the whole thread.. haha..

1. thumbs up for delivering simo & babygurlLszZs0122
2. xcursion got owned but i'm still your friend forever
3. hey babygurlLszZs0122 if your boyfriend od's please come date me, i'm a dj ;-) (jus pullin' a Mantello over here)
4. TWHOF
5. in the end i wonder what makes people want to expose this kind of **** about themselves on the web though.. but hey.. keep doing what you love :heart:

Xcursion 01-23-2010 11:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperlite (Post 15264121)
rofl your1 sad and everyone knows it but you, cry little ***** cry, i bet that sand in your gine is itchy, go ahead talk **** everyone is just laughing try to troll, try to get a response rofl i'm not a drug addict im2 more successful then3 you and i find it way more awesome and even if he is drug addict he is accomplishing more then3 you all you do is spend time on tw. everyone knows you got owned no matter what you ***** about you still suck cock

1. You're
2. Why did you use "i'm" near the start of that line and later "im"?
3. Than

I love you giant run-on sentence. It may be helpful if you included more than a few commas for punctuation.

Phydeaux 01-23-2010 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15264274)
1. You're
2. Why did you use "i'm" near the start of that line and later "im"?
3. Than

I love you giant run-on sentence. It may be helpful if you included more than a few commas for punctuation.

Really? Is that the best you got?

...really?

dibs 01-23-2010 11:10

does she do ass 2 mouth

find her facebook

WiLd_FiRe 01-23-2010 11:12

surely between pictures of both of them, you detectives can find them on facebook.

how awesome would that be!

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page