Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 20 of 50

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

Psyclone 01-22-2010 15:21

I don't get it, first everyone cries smurf/troll, then pics are delivered(as requested) then everyone gives her **** for complying with the 'TW Law'. No wonder this place is full of virgins. Everyone pulls this **** and wonders why women want to have nothing to do with TW. I understand the rite of passage, the initiation, whatever, but when the requirements have been met, it's time to take your nerdvirgin rage back to the basement.

Simo, props bro, she's pretty hot, I'd hit it - two times :). Stay clean, life is much better in the long run without the bull****. I know it's extremely hard to stay on track but it's worth it. I hope she's clean and you can rely on each other for support, it'll be key to your successes.

Babygirl, props to you for posting pics, you seem like a fun girl, Simo's a lucky guy.

Have fun

:fu: to the haters

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15261782)
i wen to tiny pic but dont know how to use the url address do i just paste it in here.. i'm gonna try neways.. there just fun pics of me to show you what i look like and say that i'm just a nice regular girl.. not a whore..

http://i47.tinypic.com/3uafl.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2zdyohz.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/2z8yc5c.jpg

I am disappointed that you guys have not found her facebook yet.

NoFiX 01-22-2010 15:25

what does her ******* smell like

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15262272)

Outstanding actually. Like hibiscus:P

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:29

http://i47.tinypic.com/3uafl.jpg

And god damn there are some big titties under there.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:29

would hit

Psyclone 01-22-2010 15:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoFiX (Post 15262272)

was wondering when you were gonna show up :)

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262246)
I just love how you hate on people for this. Don't you realize you are the attention whore in this thread? You judging her based on this and nothing else, and saying things that you have no idea are true is just as sad and pathetic as what you are hating on. Its hypocritical to say the lease, and the only one to start the angsty-ness was you.

And every girl loves attention. Even the "imaginary" gf you keep at home under lock and chain. You dont know women apparently.

Please, point out how I am being an attention whore while you and her aren't. I am very interested in how the mind of a meth addict works. I am judging her based on her making this thread, her replies and her asking you for permission just to answer questions.

Not every girl loves attention from a forum of people that she doesn't know. Oh yes, I have an imaginary girlfriend because I won't post pictures of her. Oh woe is me :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262251)
Xcursion why is it that anytime a girl posts on TW you drop into full on creepy misogynist mode?

I don't hate women. It's just obvious this one has no self-respect to let her boyfriend choose what she does and doesn't post here. It's pretty clear she's got daddy issues.

Flunky 01-22-2010 15:42

this may be the hottest female to ever post on TW.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262295)
Please, point out how I am being an attention whore while you and her aren't. I am very interested in how the mind of a meth addict works. I am judging her based on her making this thread, her replies and her asking you for permission just to answer questions.

Not every girl loves attention from a forum of people that she doesn't know. Oh yes, I have an imaginary girlfriend because I won't post pictures of her. Oh woe is me :(

I don't hate women. It's just obvious this one has no self-respect to let her boyfriend choose what she does and doesn't post here. It's pretty clear she's got daddy issues.

Whats the point of a forum if you can't go on and post whatever you want? You seem like a ****ing moderator with no power. If you want to run a board with only those you deem fit, then make one. Why must you force your own opinion on things onto others? You do hate women. Just because not every one of them is as SEEMINGLY wholesome (the real whores) as your standards, doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

Go back to talking about god, politics, and blowing other men if you don't want to see a naked chic, ******.

Oh, and I got addicted to opiates because this **** is in my back (not meth you f uckwit)
http://www.wheelessonline.com/images/i1/peds1.jpg
And mine is way worse. So before you point figures on me being addicted to meth, maybe you should stop judging so immediately. The only ****tard in this thread is you, because everyone else seems to be getting a kick out of it. ****ing forum lurker who doesn't have a life of his own, but vicarioiously through others by calling them out on things they wish they could do themselves.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262295)

you are a prominent fixture in any TW girl thread.

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262273)
Outstanding actually. Like hibiscus:P

holy **** Nofix finally got an answer to this

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:54

You should tell your GF to leave TW alone before you become Velo or whatever his name was.

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:56

anyone saying anything negative about this thread deserves a ban for trying to keep TW boring

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262319)
Whats the point of a forum if you can't go on and post whatever you want? You seem like a ****ing moderator with no power. If you want to run a board with only those you deem fit, then make one. Why must you force your own opinion on things onto others? You do hate women. Just because not every one of them is as SEEMINGLY wholesome (the real whores) as your standards, doesn't mean they don't deserve respect.

Go back to talking about god, politics, and blowing other men if you don't want to see a naked chic, ******.

Oh, and I got addicted to opiates because this **** is in my back (not meth you f uckwit)
http://www.wheelessonline.com/images/i1/peds1.jpg
And mine is way worse. So before you point figures on me being addicted to meth, maybe you should stop judging so immediately. The only ****tard in this thread is you, because everyone else seems to be getting a kick out of it. ****ing forum lurker who doesn't have a life of his own, but vicarioiously through others by calling them out on things they wish they could do themselves.

:lol: It's funny how you keep saying I am the one that is judging while you're the one that likes to make assumptions about me. Ain't it a ***** when you're showing your hypocritical colors?

It's obvious that you don't really pay attention to my posts when you say I should go back to posting about god, politics and other things. Plus I am a huge lurker... with many more posts than you. Crazy how that happens.

But hey, you can go back to being a methhead with your lazy girlfriend that got diddled by daddy. How many times has she scream "OH DADDY! ****ING ME HARDER!!!" during sex? Is her vag too loose from her dad ****ing her at a young age for vaginal sex to be enjoyable? Is that why you have been ****ing her ass a lot lately? Maybe you should go ask Rancher Dan or Whoop what it's like to have homosexual relationships since one would probably be better for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Falhawk (Post 15262322)
you are a prominent fixture in any TW girl thread.

And?

Littlex 01-22-2010 15:59

Xcursion please go troll in someones profile, you add no value to this thread in any form. So simply let it be and go rage somewhere else.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262342)
:lol: It's funny how you keep saying I am the one that is judging while you're the one that likes to make assumptions about me. Ain't it a ***** when you're showing your hypocritical colors?

It's obvious that you don't really pay attention to my posts when you say I should go back to posting about god, politics and other things. Plus I am a huge lurker... with many more posts than you. Crazy how that happens.

But hey, you can go back to being a methhead with your lazy girlfriend that got diddled by daddy. How many times has she scream "OH DADDY! ****ING ME HARDER!!!" during sex? Is her vag too loose from her dad ****ing her at a young age for vaginal sex to be enjoyable? Is that why you have been ****ing her ass a lot lately? Maybe you should go ask Rancher Dan or Whoop what it's like to have homosexual relationships since one would probably be better for you.

And?

Oh jesus, all you can resort to is how loose a ***** is. What next, how small my dick is? Need a pic of that too?
You aren't even worth talking too. Have fun being a piece of **** who can't lighten the **** up.
You are talking about assumptions, and then tell me my gf's ***** is loose cause her dad ****ed it? Im the hypocrite, right?

And look around, no one wants you here, I brought the goods, and so did my chick, and all you brought was your tiny penis trying to accuse women of being raped. You are just a box of giggles!

Hope my gf moans a little harder tonight because of your comments.

Gringo 01-22-2010 16:03

girls ask you to **** them harder because sometimes they like a long, hard ****. not because they have daddy issues.

Xcursion 01-22-2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Littlex (Post 15262347)
Xcursion please go troll in someones profile, you add no value to this thread in any form. So simply let it be and go rage somewhere else.

Nah, it's fun watching Simo get angsty over me calling his girlfriend a whore and him a methhead. He reminds me of Mav's "STOP ATTACKING ME!"

Synth 01-22-2010 16:04

wow xcursion is embarrassingly pathetic.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page