Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 1 of 83

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   [SO] The government is shut down... (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=667173)

SL83 10-01-2013 00:18

[SO] The government is shut down...
 
Yay?


:shrug:

Government shutdown:
What's closed, what's open?


10 ways a government shutdown would affect your daily life

burtrennalds 10-01-2013 00:18

ok

SL83 10-01-2013 00:21

Yeah - the USA is going to go even more to **** now?

Odio 10-01-2013 00:21

Doesn't feel like anything has changed.

lemon 10-01-2013 00:22

:cheers:

Ender 10-01-2013 00:22

Lol. Republicans gonna lose seats

JoMo 10-01-2013 00:22

THE GOVERNMENT HAS SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!!

TOTAL ANARCHY IN THE STREETS!

SL83 10-01-2013 00:22

Let's all get drunk and naked at the National Mall in DC!

GOGOGOGOGO!

JoMo 10-01-2013 00:24

Why hasn't the health insurance marketplace gone live yet? I need to get me some free healthcare cause I just bought another box of twinkies with my free welfare.

Got Haggis? 10-01-2013 00:37

What's ****ed up is that essential employees still have to report..........and won't get paid for it. Historically, once the government opens back up, they will get back pay...but no guarantee.

The health care act is good. I know tons of people that were denied insurance....even with no pre existing conditions! This should fix that. The only people that are against this are those that stand to lose something - and those companies are ver well funded - they are the ones that have been bank rolling all the negative campaigns. We are the only civilized country without a decent health plan. 1/5 of Americans can't afford health insurance.

JoMo 10-01-2013 00:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 17855146)
What's ****ed up is that essential employees still have to report..........and won't get paid for it. Historically, once the government opens back up, they will get back pay...but no guarantee.

The health care act is good. I know tons of people that were denied insurance....even with no pre existing conditions! This should fix that. The only people that are against this are those that stand to lose something - and those companies are ver well funded - they are the ones that have been bank rolling all the negative campaigns. We are the only civilized country without a decent health plan. 1/5 of Americans can't afford health insurance.

US employers slashing worker hours to avoid Obamacare insurance mandate | World news | theguardian.com

Got Haggis? 10-01-2013 00:40

Those are ******* companies doing that. And I believe some states are outlawing it.

http://healthcare.gov

Walking_Man 10-01-2013 00:43

dang now how am i gonna get my gun permit

JoMo 10-01-2013 00:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Got Haggis? (Post 17855151)
Those are ******* companies doing that. And I believe some states are outlawing it.

http://healthcare.gov

Of course.. it's the '******* companies' fault and not the government's fault......... The government can do no wrong, and the bill has no flaws.........

SmallKiwi 10-01-2013 00:46

I expected better from the guardian honestly, its just a bunch of anecdotes.

Ender 10-01-2013 00:46

If republicans don't get the delay they will lose huge.

Texas Dragon 10-01-2013 00:47

of course the bill has flaws, it should have been simple universal healthcare for all (ex. canada, UK)

SmallKiwi 10-01-2013 00:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Texas Dragon (Post 17855161)
of course the bill has flaws, it should have been simple universal healthcare for all (ex. canada, UK)

You sound like some kind of communist. Get out.

Walking_Man 10-01-2013 00:52

if we were a smart country we'd just copy the german system

but we're not smart we're full of tards who elect public officials based on whether or not they love jesus

Apathy 10-01-2013 00:52

americans are kind've interesting to watch.

youre the most brainwashed civilized country on earth


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01.
Page 1 of 83

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC