Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 19 of 50

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   ass fucking!! (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=603755)

Kelven 01-22-2010 14:45

daddy was a bad bad man

mstrike 01-22-2010 14:46

I want to eat one of Kelvin's chocolate logs.

old_skul 01-22-2010 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15259200)
So i've been getting ****ed in the ass lately and i do like it.. it can hurt sometimes but every girl should tough it out.. its worth it it feels really good.. but i am wondering if anyones ever had any bad outcomes with this.. i've read a couple things on if it hurts you shouldn't .. its hard not to though and the pain goes away.. so any opinions on ass ****ing? thanks

I don't think anyone ever answered your first post. So I will.

1. Good for you.
2. I'm sure some folks have had bad outcomes with this.
3. If it hurts, you're rushing it. Take it slower, take time to relax more, and use more lube.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262164)
Why do I get a feeling you're getting very worked up over this? You don't like the idea of her dad beating you to her ass? Both figuratively and literally.

Sorry, I don't post pics of girlfriends. I have more respect for them than that. Obviously you don't.

So because you respect girls enough to not post pics of them, you disrespect other girls for doing so? You got a screwed up respect system. How bout you stop judging, and bringing the fun level way down
I think you need laid. If you have alll these gf's, prove it. I did.

SO BRING THE PICS OR STFU. TW's own rules. You aint got **** on me

by the way, im not worked up, its just weird to me how some people are having a little fun, and you thnk it is worth your time to come into a thread, and continue being a dick. You must have too much time on your hands.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edofnor (Post 15262166)
simohayha was probably raped in cub scouts or something

I'm a spread eagle scout!

Feannag 01-22-2010 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262077)
Christ, should I have to worry about harrassment? Wtf, can we just ****ing have a thread like this without someone being weird? I dont want to have the thread removed, I think you guys are getting a kick out of it, so just concentrate on why you are all in this thread, for **** and ass. My girlfriend ****ing rocks.

Your Vet++ status betrays you, and you fail at remembering Murphy's Law. You forgot when the FBI got involved over the coupon-cutter invasion? And I forgot there is one poster here who has an entire ARCHIVE of pics posted here since 1999.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feannag (Post 15262193)
Your Vet++ status betrays you, and you fail at remembering Murphy's Law. You forgot when the FBI got involved over the coupon-cutter invasion? And I forgot there is one poster here who has an entire ARCHIVE of pics posted here since 1999.

I just don't like to hold back because some weirdos wanna **** with some ****.

Dennis 01-22-2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15262131)
would you consider yourself "multi-orgasmic" no

That's a shame you've never been ****ed by somebody who knows what he is doing.

veorx 01-22-2010 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by babygirl1 (Post 15262122)
well actually it wasn't my father, sorry if that may have immediately reminded you of a past with your father when you lost yours.. but i was actually just really young like 13. not the proudest of it but if you got to get your freak on then its to be..

ahhh so an uncle then? or perhaps cousin?

tell me more

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by veorx (Post 15262215)
ahhh so an uncle then? or perhaps cousin?

tell me more

This was already done by Xcursion. I can't believe you were OFN'd by such ******ry.

Mr Rabies 01-22-2010 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mstrike (Post 15262172)
I want to eat one of Kelvin's chocolate logs.

if it was anyone else i'd know it was a joke
with mstrike you never do :scared:

Emissary 01-22-2010 15:07

this is the best thread on tw in a while

thanks

Feannag 01-22-2010 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262207)
I just don't like to hold back because some weirdos wanna **** with some ****.

Waiting on the "So someone broke into my apartment" thread. Or worse.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary (Post 15262221)
this is the best thread on tw in a while

thanks

See, thank you. I thought this was interesting because I know so many on TW would find it enjoyable. More girls might do some cool **** if there weren't all the flamers who make this place lame for chicks. If I were a chick, I wouldn't come here.

Kelven 01-22-2010 15:13

if i was a chick i would be having hot sex with other chicks

Xcursion 01-22-2010 15:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by SimoHayha (Post 15262174)
So because you respect girls enough to not post pics of them, you disrespect other girls for doing so? You got a screwed up respect system. How bout you stop judging, and bringing the fun level way down
I think you need laid. If you have alll these gf's, prove it. I did.

SO BRING THE PICS OR STFU. TW's own rules. You aint got **** on me

by the way, im not worked up, its just weird to me how some people are having a little fun, and you thnk it is worth your time to come into a thread, and continue being a dick. You must have too much time on your hands.

I respect the women I have had previous relationships with to not post pics on TW. I certainly am able to disrespect the attention whores that come here begging for attention. Especially those like "babygirl1".

Sorry, I don't have to prove a thing. I don't make threads declaring that I get laid or anything similar. Just because your girlfriend's **** is too lose for you to enjoy making you **** her in the ass doesn't mean you have to get angsty on me for pointing out that she's an attention whore and you're getting worked up over this.

DocHolliday 01-22-2010 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flunky (Post 15262161)

Damnit I was going to post something like that.

JoMo 01-22-2010 15:16

This will end badly......... Everything TW is involved in ends badly.

SimoHayha 01-22-2010 15:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelven (Post 15262237)
if i was a chick i would be having hot sex with other chicks

If I was this chick I would be ****ing me. :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xcursion (Post 15262239)
I respect the women I have had previous relationships with to not post pics on TW. I certainly am able to disrespect the attention whores that come here begging for attention. Especially those like "babygirl1".

Sorry, I don't have to prove a thing. I don't make threads declaring that I get laid or anything similar. Just because your girlfriend's **** is too lose for you to enjoy making you **** her in the ass doesn't mean you have to get angsty on me for pointing out that she's an attention whore and you're getting worked up over this.

I just love how you hate on people for this. Don't you realize you are the attention whore in this thread? You judging her based on this and nothing else, and saying things that you have no idea are true is just as sad and pathetic as what you are hating on. Its hypocritical to say the lease, and the only one to start the angsty-ness was you.

And every girl loves attention. Even the "imaginary" gf you keep at home under lock and chain. You dont know women apparently.

Hudson 01-22-2010 15:18

Xcursion is angry today.

Falhawk 01-22-2010 15:19

Xcursion why is it that anytime a girl posts on TW you drop into full on creepy misogynist mode?

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page