Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 5 of 4376

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

Fool 11-16-2016 03:04

https://i.sli.mg/Vplpm7.jpg

Odio 11-16-2016 03:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675197)
lol.. Trump is treating the press like **** and they are eating it up...

https://i.sli.mg/SZdNgg.jpg

lol

https://i.sli.mg/9g7woj.jpg

Things are so warped right now I honestly can't tell if these are legit or photoshops.

Fool 11-16-2016 03:09

Oh they're real. The media is super salty right now that after years of not doing their job they're being given the shaft. Elitists really don't like being treated like they aren't elitist.

havax 11-16-2016 03:20

hahaha holy **** the media is so damned dishonest. what a bunch of vile **** heads.

As Trump Leaves Press Behind for Steak Dinner, Incoming Admin Already Showing Lack of Transparency - NBC News

Quote:

With his Tuesday night actions, the Trump Administration is shaping up to be the least accessible to the public and the press in modern history.
that's an actual quote from that article geezuz ****

they'll never stop trying to project everything as hellishly negative on him. OMG TRUMP WANTED QUIET DINNER WITH FAMILY AT A RESTAURANT, LEAST TRANSPARENT PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!!! :rofl:

SuperTrap 11-16-2016 03:27

He doesn't owe the press anything until he is sworn in correct?

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 04:03

he doesn't owe the press anything even after he's sworn in. there's no law that states the press are entitled to access.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18675244)
he doesn't owe the press anything even after he's sworn in. there's no law that states the press are entitled to access.

he should charge them 100k a vist, access to White House press meetings, and per question

and then give the proceeds to help pay off our national debt

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 04:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoMo (Post 18675182)
NYT: UNFIT FOR PRESIDENCY!

CNN: IS TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY OVER ALREADY?

Harry Reid: Trump clearly is a racist, sexist, homophobe, misogynist!


Seriously, Trump just needs to shut Harry Reid up by mentioning how he got his ass kicked by exercise equipment......

and how Harry's own criminal indictment was pushed under the rug by the same people who let Fast and Furious and Clinton Cartel slide.

don't make me reopen the case I'd tell him

ArakAtak 11-16-2016 04:24

He should donate all the proceeds to the needy.

Like the Clinton foundation :rofl:

( ***865; ***860;***662; ***865;)***65279;
#MAGA

cogzinofa 11-16-2016 04:30

the press has gotten too big for their britches. a symbiotic relationship has grown up between the press corps and the white house in which the press get access and the white house gets favorable coverage, from the best spin possible to having peeps that are willing to forego journalistic standards to be mouthpieces for strategically and anonymously leaked information that benefits the administration's agenda.

and after years and years of this they've forgotten that there's no law that gives them access. they have access because they're used by the administration. they benefit the administration so they get access.

in the case of trump they've spent 1+ years saying bad things about him and trying to spin him in the worst possible light. they've exaggerated, made up ****, speculated, and printed all kinds of anonymous information to try to hurt him. and they're still doing it. and now they want access :lol:

he doesn't have to give it to them. I guess they could try to sue or something, but afaik the only thing they're entitled to is information that's guaranteed under public records laws that apply to the president and governmental actions. good luck with that. even the most liberal judges would be like "oh, first amendment blah blah blah but there's no guarantee to access."

if they're not serving their usual rah-rah function why the **** does he need them?

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 04:30

Trump Foundation

who knows if Ivanka needs a few million for her next wedding

or a new Manhattan condo

after pretend working as analyst at MSNBC and telling us how she really can't get into making money like everyone else.

Captain Tele 11-16-2016 04:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cogzinofa (Post 18675253)
the press has gotten too big for their britches. a symbiotic relationship has grown up between the press corps and the white house in which the press get access and the white house gets favorable coverage, from the best spin possible* to having peeps that are willing to forego journalistic standards to be mouthpieces for strategically and anonymously leaked information that benefits the administration's agenda.

and after years and years of this they've forgotten that there's no law that gives them access. they have access because they're used by the administration. they benefit the administration so they get access.

in the case of trump they've spent 1+ years saying bad things about him and trying to spin him in the worst possible light. they've exaggerated, made up ****, speculated, and printed all kinds of anonymous information to try to hurt him. and they're still doing it. and now they want access :lol:

he doesn't have to give it to them. I guess they could try to sue or something, but afaik the only thing they're entitled to is information that's guaranteed under public records laws that apply to the president and governmental actions. good luck with that. even the most liberal judges would be like "oh, first amendment blah blah blah but there's no guarantee to access."

if they're not serving their usual rah-rah function why the **** does he need them?

exactly

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.or...dia-1234-1.jpg

sorry bros the revolving door is closed

http://www.againstcronycapitalism.or...cc-565x492.png

you can't be promoted simply by gasping and being smitten anymore

http://twitchy.com/wp-content/upload...ne-340x190.jpg

Dangerdoggie 11-16-2016 05:42

https://i.sli.mg/R0qWHI.gif

Vir 11-16-2016 06:20

Brian Williams implying that if the press had known about Trumps dinner they could be there to help with his safety

Nmag 11-16-2016 07:06

I did some research and worked out things were probably 'great' before the civil war.

ArakAtak 11-16-2016 09:05

Probably before independence

Brits knew how to run a colony and make it great.

Look at India and Rhodesia then and now

NoGodForMe 11-16-2016 09:09

**** the press. It's no longer news reporting but opinion. I'd call it a form of entertainment because it's so biased. They are the new National Enquirer and the real Enquirer is now legit.

ArakAtak 11-16-2016 09:22

Damn - I was halfway through a last summary post in the Trump thread and it disappeared into the HOF before I hit send :)

Would have been a perfect ending too, Rayn please copy it across :)

http://i.imgur.com/aIlErcv.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ykdDids.gif

/thread

Esteban_Villa 11-16-2016 09:29

#steakgate

The dirty secret trump doesn't want you to know - he likes his steak well done

JustinCase 11-16-2016 09:31

well done steak?

not my president

Zulu 11-16-2016 09:38

My president doesn't cook his meat or bother cutting it off the bone.

That's my president.

Kerosene31 11-16-2016 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGodForMe (Post 18675285)
**** the press. It's no longer news reporting but opinion. I'd call it a form of entertainment because it's so biased. They are the new National Enquirer and the real Enquirer is now legit.

Right. Papers used to have an op-ed section, and the rest was actual news. Now everything is someone's opinion on something.

Now these "news" networks are all about ratings. Their #1 bias is entertainment. Straight up reporting of facts is boring.

In their defense, if someone did have an unbiased news network, nobody would watch it. We'd realize our politics is actually pretty dull and has little actual impact on our lives.

JoMo 11-16-2016 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinCase (Post 18675290)
well done steak?

not my president

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/wp-con...91-808x382.jpg

absent 11-16-2016 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerosene31 (Post 18675296)
Now everything is someone's opinion on something.

Now these "news" networks are all about ratings. Their #1 bias is entertainment.

This is wrong. As the media is owned by jews, they will side with policy over profit every time. The CNN has lost massive viewership and the rest of the media is in freefall mode, in large part due to the fact that they simply lie too much. And lying is their purpose; this particular form of lying is called agitprop or agitation propaganda. The mass media is simply another arm of the government, regardless of ownership.

SuicideSnowman 11-16-2016 10:21

Dollar hits 14-year high as Trump-fueled bond sell-off resumes

KingSobieski 11-16-2016 10:24

CNN poll says that 99% of viewers respect and value the hard work and dedication of CNN reporters

JoMo 11-16-2016 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuicideSnowman (Post 18675301)

America is great again. Under budget and ahead of schedule.

Data 11-16-2016 11:43

https://i.imgur.com/fAyk1Zi.jpg

NoGodForMe 11-16-2016 12:19

Not only is the news media biased, but the so called entertainment shows on those channels as well (ABC, CBS, NBC). I don't watch any of the TV shows during the week, which seem to be mostly cop dramas. SNL? Nope. Only sports on the weekend, and even that is becoming political with the people sitting and kneeling during the anthem.

The main stream networks have never cared about their ratings, because they're an extension of the gubiment. I hope Trump changes that. For example, I'd love for him to shut down NPR and PBS and make them start over. #DrainTheSwamp

Vir 11-16-2016 12:30

NBA teams boycotting Trump hotels

JudgeU 11-16-2016 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoGodForMe (Post 18675331)
SNL?

Must watch. Crazy how much has changed since the 90s in regards to what snl will allow in hitting the democrats.

Crazy how much is still relevant today. Hillary getting dogged and piled upon for pay-for-play back in the 90s (also for being an out and out liar)!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Trashman 11-16-2016 12:59

Twitter suspends alt-right figureheads - BBC News

def 11-16-2016 13:00

Is anyone familiar with the federal govt withholding federal money to states or cities? Looks like there was a supreme Court case about it. But curious if Trump can actually without money to sanctuary cities, and what percentage. Hoping yes but seems it is debated. SF gonna **** themselves.

-SS- 11-16-2016 13:03

Anyone compile how much America has won since the election? Trump said we would get tired of winning during his campaign.

Examples:

-Stock market
-TTP dead in the water
-NAFTA to be renegotiated

Edofnor 11-16-2016 13:06

we lost to mexico where it really counts: USA vs. Mexico 2016: Final score 2-1, El Tri victorious off late Rafa Marquez dagger - SBNation.com

Skipperlipicus 11-16-2016 13:07

-Ignoring climate change

Vir 11-16-2016 13:09

Every time they beat us in soccer we'll just charge more for the wall

JudgeU 11-16-2016 13:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by def (Post 18675350)
Is anyone familiar with the federal govt withholding federal money to states or cities? Looks like there was a supreme Court case about it. But curious if Trump can actually without money to sanctuary cities, and what percentage. Hoping yes but seems it is debated. SF gonna **** themselves.

I seem to remember a few cases from civics class. Something about making the legal age to drink 21 or something. If states didn't comply (they didn't have too), but they would not receive federal funding for roads.

This could be complete bs, I'm trying to pull a memory out of my ass from 20 years ago.

Edit: Holy **** I actually learned something in High School.
Quote:

In short, we ended up with a national minimum age of 21 because of the National Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1984. This law basically told states that they had to enact a minimum drinking age of 21 or lose up to ten percent of their federal highway funding. Since that's serious coin, the states jumped into line fairly quickly.

JustinCase 11-16-2016 13:15

liberal tears are the gift that keeps giving

Fool 11-16-2016 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trashman (Post 18675348)

Censorship is an important tool to defend how right you are.


Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:32.
Page 5 of 4376

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Content Copyright 1999-2020 Tribalwar.Com, LLC