Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page
TribalWar Forums
Page 8716 of 8750

TribalWar Forums (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/index.php)
-   TWHOF (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=275)
-   -   [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread (https://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686285)

T-Dawg 01-23-2021 07:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fool (Post 19290784)
Did Obama ever finally break ground on his? Genuine question, haven't heard.

No, Chicago has resisted his efforts.

HumDumpin 01-23-2021 07:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 (Post 19290687)
when you a dude that look like this infiltrating leftist/commie sects is easy af.

(am i doing this right Clu?)

https://i.imgur.com/RVWMJTG.jpg

If i went around pretending to be part of a secret military intel unit to bring down biden, i'd dress up like someone else to avoid ridicule in public when nothing happened also.

Skipperlipicus 01-23-2021 07:34

garbage in, garbage out.

Lozza Mate 01-23-2021 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by LawnDart (Post 19290789)
another page of foreign twats still upset over Trump

This kind of comment will never not be pointless and pathetic.

Mitchdubai 01-23-2021 07:47

'Mercuns who neither understand or care that there's a big world outside the S of A and therefore make no effort to understand it, expect the rest of us living in that big wide world to act like them. They will never get it, because ignorance is easy.

JuggerNaught 01-23-2021 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290813)
'Mercuns who neither understand or care that there's a big world outside the S of A and therefore make no effort to understand it, expect the rest of us living in that big wide world to act like them. They will never get it, because ignorance is easy.

If you mean 'act like them' as in paying attention to what goes on in your own country instead of everyone elses...then yeah.

But as you are a spineless piece of flotsam that has no country, nobody cares what you have to say about it anyway.

So go sump out the latest truckload of porta potties.

KingSobieski 01-23-2021 09:20

**** ya America is back baby!!!! Already ramping up to topple Assad!!!! We are gonna bomb some serious ****ing freedom into that **** hole!!

$600 checks for us and $20,000 bombs for them!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Edofnor 01-23-2021 09:23

as long as america's putting terrist moslems in their place, it's all good :bigthumb:

KingSobieski 01-23-2021 09:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290813)

Don't worry buddy the War Machine is waking back up no way the MidEast gets out of this administration alive. The Pax Trump period is over, no more hanky panky grab ass, Biden is grabbing the camel by the teeth and slapping all that juicy oil out of it's soft tender ****.

If you thought the refugee crisis was bad before, let's see how fast these camel ****ers can run when they got these *****in ass God Mode USAF pouring depleted uranium rounds down their hairy ass cracks.

Mitchdubai 01-23-2021 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19290815)
If you mean 'act like them' as in paying attention to what goes on in your own country instead of everyone elses...then yeah.

But as you are a spineless piece of flotsam that has no country, nobody cares what you have to say about it anyway.

So go sump out the latest truckload of porta potties.

**** that was funny and original. Hope you have just a regular dumb**** day today up to your usual standard, because tbh yesterday was an epic cluster**** for ya. Takes a special kind of one watt bulb to keep coming back for more after that. Got your world map ready?

KingSobieski 01-23-2021 09:25

As much as I look forward to a second trump term, I think I will equally relish the buyer's remorse of the Biden admin.

Mitchdubai 01-23-2021 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingSobieski (Post 19290832)
Don't worry buddy the War Machine is waking back up no way the MidEast gets out of this administration alive. The Pax Trump period is over, no more hanky panky grab ass, Biden is grabbing the camel by the teeth and slapping all that juicy oil out of it's soft tender ****.

Jesus Christ, what language is this lot?

Edofnor 01-23-2021 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290833)
. Got your world map ready?

of coarse

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...County.svg.png

JuggerNaught 01-23-2021 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchdubai (Post 19290833)
**** that was funny and original. Hope you have just a regular dumb**** day today up to your usual standard, because tbh yesterday was an epic cluster**** for ya. Takes a special kind of one watt bulb to keep coming back for more after that. Got your world map ready?

The funny part is you think everyone so be as affected by TW interactions as you obviously are.

You have no life mitch. Why did you live for the mid east anyway...ex wife? criminal record? ****ed the mayors son?

SeVeReD 01-23-2021 10:02

Are You Sitting Down? Justice Roberts Just Rained All Over Establishment's Impeachment Parade

Quote:

“Chief Justice John Roberts said he refuses to take part in overseeing the impeachment proceedings. And the Constitution makes no provision for a replacement. The Democrats have no clue what they are doing, they are just making things up as they go along. They’re nuts.”
oh no no no no you weak ass judge
you don't get to sweep this under the table
continue hiding election fraud
time for everyone to see who Robby is

amRam 01-23-2021 10:02

midge lives on tw

and now he's jobless so its a double whammy

clu 01-23-2021 10:26

what people may get up to on a friggs day

Skipperlipicus 01-23-2021 11:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by amRam (Post 19290850)
midge lives on tw

and now he's jobless so its a double whammy

You have ~2x his post count in this thread alone.

Amram 3,050
Mitchdubai 1,533

-SS- 01-23-2021 11:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19290845)
The funny part is you think everyone so be as affected by TW interactions as you obviously are.

You have no life mitch. Why did you live for the mid east anyway...ex wife? criminal record? ****ed the mayors son?

tax dodger; not paying his fair share

greedy, selfish

wannabe Orange Hitler of Dubai

Mitchdubai 01-23-2021 11:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuggerNaught (Post 19290845)

Did you mean leave? **** it's started already.

Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page